Maryland General

This is a thread for the best state in the union, Maryland.

Don't cross the Potomac you crabcake.

Whomst /UMD/ here

fuck maryland! full of assholes!

Why can't people drive on the bay bridge without crashing?

Fuck you, you're probably from DC, or VA! Delaware is aight, but fuck you other guys.

ANY TOWSON UNIVERSITY IN THE HOUSE?

We rekt you guys today

Waddup my negros

Fuck you guys for refusing to play our based state anthem.

>current year
>being this jealous of based Mid-Atlantica

>South New Jersey
kys

Why is our flag everywhere...

Bullshit. I grew up there and left. Too many dindus and libtard fucks voting away gun rights and self defense rights. Too many lazy fucks on wellfarte mooching off the system. litteraly the worst state right after California.

bodymore murdaland reporting in

towson grad muh dude

um baltimore for grad skool

>Fuck you guys for refusing to play our based state anthem

Yeah we're cucked by SJWs

21113 reporting in from whitey mc whiteville

>Be Baltimore
>City is literally falling apart; water mains, roads, buildings all decrepit
>Middle class taxpayers leaving in droves
>Thousands of unemployed
>Thousands on welfare
>Thousands with criminal records
>Decide to take in 10,000 refugees anyway

I fucking hate this place. I can't wait to move out.

Literally one of the worst gun law states. Sad.

if you rotate your state 135 degrees counterclockwise it looks like a merchant

Seriously though, we could just change "Northern" to "Tyrant" and call it a day. The overall message is kept, and normie sjws get to feel like they accomplished something

Maryland sucks. Full of lawless niggers and libs + high taxes.
>t. Virginian

Best laugh I've had all day OP

/k/ here. For anyone in MD who wants an AR. The ruger ar556 model 8511 is the best you can get in this state. Drive up to PA and buy 30 rd mags and bring them back legally. Boom

I live in md. Would be a nice state if it wasn't full of liberals and niggers

This.

Left that shitpastry of a state years ago, and will never come back

>High Taxes
>High Cost of Living
>Rampant Crime
>Traffic
>No Jobs

Maryland is probably one of the shittiest states in the entire country.

maryland is full of niggers and shitty drivers.

Maryland is one of the worst states in the North East. It's a cesspool of crime, traffic overload, crime, crime, and high taxes.

And assholes. And a rain tax

Don't you know that the red and white part of the flag is pro confederacy??

We need to start a movement to get it changed! It's racist!!

>Suburban white girls dating niggers

>Faggy twinks everywhere

This state is way too cucked

Which state flag looks the best on literally everything and why is it the Maryland's?

And way too many immigrants (with questionable legality).

This state was based until the 70s.

Left Montgomery county to Loudoun in Virginia and my life has improved dramatically desu. Also fuck niggers and niggrapolis.

Some of the worst gun laws as well

Did you know that there are Christian crosses on our flag?

DID YOU KNOW THAT MARYLAND IS NAMED AFTER JESUS' MOTHER?

We can't allow these injustices to continue. We need to show the world that we are not backwards Christian bigots who discriminate based on religion.

charm city

the city that breeds

No but I live in Towson.

Also in Baltimore. Would you like to get involved with other right wingers in the area, assuming youre not totally socially retarded? There are more of us around here than you think

Anyone else based 21117 here?

>shitty drivers

The worst drivers in the US live here. It's a mix of foreigners/illegal aliens, people from out of state who don't know where they're going, and DC/Baltimore niggers who just don't give a fuck.

I have to brace myself mentally anytime i need to drive

Anyone from Calvert here?

sorry my dude, but i identify politically as an avocado sandwich

Is this the most based small town in Maryland? Tbh the entire eastern shore feels more like Alabama than a mid atlantic state

Baltimoron here

>Walking down the street
>pass by the blacks
>they spit on the ground where the foot of the white man has touched

Does this happen to anyone else?

Who /laurel/ here?

damn, that actually looks nice.

No they just spit everywhere

Shithole. Thank God I no longer live there.

Montgomery County is shitlib central. PG county is nigger central.

Almost the worst state in the country.

What happens here? Literally 3 states in less than 3 kilometers.

I say we give those counties to DC and takeover Delaware or parts of WV or the York area

And have fun buying a pistol... git yer HQL, and pay to submit your fingerprints to the FBI first.

Hagerstown here, white trash town but it still has a load of minorities. What has this state become, lads?

a whole lot of nothing

We need every republican leaning politician to change their affiliation to democrat to have a chance at fixing this state

not there now but lived in calvert for most of my life.
>tfw rapidly filling with spics
feels oh so bad man

And after all of that still have to do a week long waiting period

Southern Maryland fag here, any nudes of girls in tricounty area?

Harpers Ferry is where the three states come together, it's a bit south east of where your arrow is though. It's a nice little town. Has a lot of history, you can do some nice canoeing or go for a bike ride on the C&O canal towpath. Nice scenery.

UMD right here, trying to graduate this december

I live near Calvert. Sup' bro. Pic Chopticon related.

Is the heroin problem there as well?

Someday, if the Economy(tm) ever allows it.

>maryland

anyone /oxford/ here?

Test this is a test ignore this post please.

I have to work in Laurel some times. Its fucking shit ad the niggers are insane.
I went to Subway and some sheboon screamed and yelled at the cashier about the price of a cheese sandwich. There was nothing wrong with it, she just wanted it for free.
I felt really bad for the sandwich girl.
The worst thing is this happens every single time I go in. Now when I go in I smile and say hello and they all say hello back. Not because I'm white, but because I treat them like a fucking place of business.
The Popeyes on rt1 is pretty good though.

is that way friendo

Or like politicians could just be technocrats that do their job to the best of their ability. . . .

>chopticon sluts
St. Mary's reporting. Moved to GA about a month ago. No regrets other than the seafood down here is shit. These faggots don't even know how to cook crab.

Full of Ethiopians and Salvadorans

West Maryland is best Maryland. Cumberland über alles.

Ocean City, which has always kind of sucked, is now a crime ridden, nog infested, dump.

DC and Baltimore niggers fuck everything up.

Hogan hasnt raised any taxes and is most likely going to cut some more

Literally every person I've met from there is fucked up.

St. Mary's resident here. Do you know these two, lol?

Cumberland is fucked up as bad as Baltimore but by white meth addicts instead of black ghetto trash.
Its real fuckin pretty out in the mountains though. Wish I could get land out there and still make enough to survive. Fuck the tech market. I just want a farm...

From what I hear yes, but since I've been in the know it seems to have changed from prescription pills.

>tfw I will never have the experience the life of a true American living in the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland

Can any fellow md anons tell me what the fuck "fudd" is

There was a decent nudes thread about the panhandle on /s/ a while back.

Has anything happened in Chesapeake Bay since the ayyys nuked it from space 35 million years ago?
Asking for a friend.

Fudd is a /k/ meme.
It's pretty much gun owners who think you should only own hunting guns and some other shit

Basically fags that believe in owning only hunting rifles, for hunting, and fuck you for wanting any other guns for any other reason.

I've seen them before at the Door I think. I'm almost positive I ran against the girl on the right in track when I was in high school. If those are the two I think they are Thanksgiving break will be fun.

Amen. Those Fairyland pricks have ruined southern Pennsylvania.

Worst borders ever. Literal Border Gore. Why did Maryland need those two western counties.

i hear some faggot was just brought up on murder charges for selling tainted product in st mary's

We don't talk about the ayyys

Maryland is shit but the based Korean immigrants will save it.

>rednecks
>niggers
>yuppies
>beach trash

Only Koreans are based, hardworking Christians with strong local roots. Proofs me wrongs.

source needed.

You are chock full of jews and nig nogs.

But at least you have Under Armor I guess.

Are you from Rockville?

Oh boy...will anticipate.

Outside Trappe

When I first showed up to UMCP with my parents I was scared as fuck because I thought there was a wall to keep the local PG county niggers out but in fact there was no wall at all. Luckily, I made it through college by sprinting across the mckeldin mall at nights and generally never leaving my dorm after sun down.

Ahhh umd.

The wife of Hogan is Korean. Their two daughters aren't his. Cuckpublican...

Let's just say the entire central region is infested and they are extremely, extremely powerful. Avoid their churches.

Where'd you snipe the image from? You know, for research.

I know it's the promise land. Just poor white people and the Russian mafia. When I was growing up there in the 90s it was the third poorest city in the USA.

It's pretty big in heroin. People nodding off all over the place

One of the other threads on Sup Forums. Sauce unknown.

>Southern Maryland fag here, any nudes of girls in tricounty area?
I'm a southern Maryland girl. SMC represent.