Sooooo.... why don't you guys believe in climate change yet?

Sooooo.... why don't you guys believe in climate change yet?

I'm a female btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSEMi-FBH_E
youtube.com/watch?v=6n6afpnIS4g
cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/co2/ice_core_co2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm also a female. Because its just weather. Climate changes all the time, what you want is money right?

Because there have always been hurricanes. What there hasn't been is, news programs looking for ratings calling every fucking thunderstorm "the storm of the century"

Tits or GTFO!

>I'm a female btw

please be in London

post tits

>5 meters

Oh just raise the water 20 feet, why dont you.

Not gonna lie, former Yuri mind slave here. This is fucking hilarious watching Yuri crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the weather control device codes.

>I'm a female btw

Fuck you, and fuck your thread.

Guess what goes in the options field.

sooooooooooooooooooooo

Why don't climate scientists who aren't funded by the government believe in it?

climate changes all the time.
There's no proof that humans caused it.
This graph shows US hurricane landfalls from 1915 to 2004. After 10 years of low hurricane activity, the present hurricane activity isn't even unusual.

What part of Florida are you from ?

But we do believe in climate change.

That other people don't believe is just a lie you keep telling yourself because they don't want to be taxes and de-industrialized.

It also doesn't stand up to simple lines of questioning.

What's this "I'm female btw"
What does that have to do with your post? Are you requesting differincial treatment based on your gender? On an anonymous image board? Well I accept your proposition and request tits or gtfo

I believe in climate change too.
I am a female btw.

I could only pray that merit island sinks into the ocean so my property value triples on my side of the river

Florida looked like this under 5000 years ago, fucking "Native Americans" must have been causing climate change with those fucking rain dances.

Your female brain does not see nor understand the big picture and combinations of things that create, the truth is far worse than you can perceive. Now go make daddy a sandwich

I use Arch Linux btw

>carribbeans hit by hurricane
>still there
Fuck kike vision

What exactly does this picture proof ?
I'm not female btw.

Oh. My. GOD. I like can't see why people don't believe in climate change like I can't even you know

Im a female by the way ;)

sage
tits or gtfo

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Anyone else here a female btw?

no you arent

I am when I go to the bathroom at Target.

>1 post by this ID

i am also a female, by the way...see pic attached it me.

see how cute i am! and my cleavage! you must therefore respect my comment and opinions!

I bet you can't prove it. On either point.

Tits or GTFO

Show bobs or climate vagene

>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

When are people gonna stop this shitty bait? Summer's over already, and it isn't funny anymore. You're shitting up the board.
Remember to sage and hide slide threads.
And as always,
>Tits or GTFO

>miami under water

I'm Ok with this.

As a female btw it is in my nature to feel closer to Mother Earth. Climate change is real and only a mother would know another mothers pain.
I'm a female btw.

If the climate scientists are funded by the government then why do 99% of them say it's real even though the fucking president doesn't believe in it.

test

you realize announcing sage isn't allowed, correct?

>I'm a female btw.
TITS OR GTFO!

OMG A FEMALE IS IN HERE!!! SHE HAS A FUCKING VAGINA!!! THEREFORE, WE NEED TO LISTEN TO HER!!!

Sage

Are you aware that glacial areas like that are receding at an alarming pace?

There hasn't been any net growth to that ice since the industrial age began, and will eventually be gone at this pace. Just because it hasn't melted completely yet doesn't mean shit.

This video goes into it if you are willing to educate yourself and become a less ignorant person in the process youtube.com/watch?v=GSEMi-FBH_E

BASIL
>BASIL
BASIL
>BASIL
BASIL
>BASIL
BASIL
>BASIL
BASIL
>BASIL

There is proof that humans caused it. There are no natural sources that can pump that much co2 in the air as is happening now so it must be humans

enjoy ban

The metric you'd want to look at is storm intensity/wind speed, not landfall frequency.

Chives
>Chives
Chives
>Chives
Chives
>Chives
Chives

Fuck your gay ass MSM hysteria this is an herb thread now.

People deny that is caused by humans, not it´s existence.

I´m a female aswell

No one cares about old jews and (((Cubans))) . Tits or gtfo

I personally enjoy rosemary and consider it king of the herbs.
Rosemary and roast lamb. Truly gods dinner of choice.

im also a grill :)

please give me attention and fight amongst each other for amusement

>5 meter rise in sea level

According to the worst case scenario of ice cap melting in scientific literature, this would only happen after 3,000 to 5,000 years.

Show us your tits roastie!

Also here's a rebuttal
youtube.com/watch?v=6n6afpnIS4g

1) Science is not a consensus

2) 99% figure you are referring to is one of the greatest frauds of our generation. Look up its origin LOLz

5 meter?!?

Never happen

Female here, wanna see my feminine benis?

When a local glacier receded they found remnants of spruce trees under the ice. What happened was a forest grew, the glacier advanced and wiped it out, the glacier receded then exposing the trees. These were found to be around 7000 to 8000 years old. Glaciers advance and recede you idiot.

I know right! for the last idk 15,000 years they have been going bye bye!

Tits or get the fuck out.

femanon here,

global warming is real. also, there is nothing more satisfying than a big black cock

Do you a have single source to back that up

Your not like suggesting that there is enough water to raise the sea level 5 meters are you?

Leave this place devil whore!

cause youre a dumb bitch

Hi guys I'm new from le Reddit and 9gag

Mind telling me how to green text?

Cunt you make 5 meters sound like nothing that's 15 feet twat answer this when & where was the last time a large body water suddenly risen 15 feet permanently?

Sweet, I get beach front property!

proof that women are idiots

If the seas were to rise that high, it would take hundreds of years and we will all be dead already.

>Create IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) and get millions in funding anually
>Expect them not to argue in favor of climate change

What's the alternative?
"Thanks for being honest goys, btw you are all out of jobs now"

tits or gtfo

time-scale, motherfucker. that's about 300 years out at best by even pretty pessimistic estimates. if it's real, it's like worrying about not having yet discovered chemical fertilizers in the 1700's.

it's called meme arrows newfriend.
Have a nice stay xD

>I'm a female btw

Tits immediatly.

Yh black cocks feel so good they are so big! Girl here as well.

Yes, these things naturally do happen. You two are missing a key point in that it has been happening faster then what is normal.

You can't be dumb enough to believe that pumping CO2 at the levels we have for a century now will have no affect on this process. By the time you realize the mistake you have made, it will be far too late to reverse it.

>drowning liberal coastal cities
How do I contribute to this "climate change"?

Half of Floridians already live on swampboats so I'm sure they don't mind it.

See menopausal.

>I'm a female btw

I am female, too.
Some of us actually paid attention when they were teaching us about weather and weather patterns in school.

Some of the most outspoken "climate change deniers" are scientists who were in the 97%. The questionnaire was not very specific. It asked if they believed that humans had some effect on the climate changing, to which 97% of them said, "Well, obviously." But when people in the media say "climate change," they're typically talking about the fucking world ending, not the temperature going up 1.8 degrees 100 years from now. There's much debate within the sciences, as they pertain to the climate, on how much carbon emissions actually affect the climate and whether that's even a good or bad thing.

The fact is the earth constantly goes through very, very long warming and cooling periods. Back when the dinosaurs existed, for example, there were no ice caps. Modern civilization has primarily existed during the decline of what they call "the Little Ice Age." It was steady up until the late 90s when the global temperature (relatively) spiked and ever since then it's been (relatively) flat. Climate scientists now believe that we're going to go through a temporary cooling period (some say 20, some say 50, some say over 200 years) before we hop back on the warming trend.

Most climate scientists believe that carbon emissions should cause warming and there's some evidence to believe humans have accelerated this warming period, but not everyone agrees. Climate change "deniers" interpret the information as there appearing to be no correlation at all, though they still believe there theoretically should be, while climate change "alarmists" believe it has shown an effect, but only half as much as they predicted. The IPCC themselves admitted that it was impossible for anyone to make long-term predictions about the climate, including themselves.

Climate scientists who require funding need to raise concern to get the public interested in paying them to do their job. NASA does this all the time.

You know the rules sweetie, tits or gtfo

Shut up you stupid bitch. Plenty of women here do not announce themselves.

i feel that "climate change" is bs because they really don't have a baseline to start with. it's like trying to find buried treasure by starting at random places. weather records have only been kelp for about 100 years, there are only about 4 1/2 billion years unaccounted for.
also, thermometers have only been standardized for about 20 years. so a thermometer in 1940 may read a temp of 100 and a thermometer from today may read 95.

now tits of gtfo

>thinking citys will eternally hold the political stance they hold in the current time

shiggy diggy, by the time florida is underwater it could be a haven for the right. You never know. To simply wish this fate that is avoidable because of the citys political stance is horribly ignorant and short sighted.

b a i t

This is a shill thread y'all
SAGE
This is shit.

HOLY SHIT
and we didn't need to know you are female

You're right, that was foolish of me.

We'll just have to hope for other, quicker natural disasters to do the job.

Did you know you can track how much CO2 was in the atmosphere by looking at ice?

First google result: cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/co2/ice_core_co2.html

Just because you are ignorant does not mean you are right.

climate change is a scam to implement global carbon taxes for a one works govt

>1 post by this ID
>All these replies

Irma is already doing gods work my friend