Jefferson + Cascadia + Calexit

Mutual separatism is the only logical choice. Does Jefferson even want to be in the same country as California or Oregon/Washington? Does California really want to take NorCal with it when it goes? Does Cascadia really want NorCal or even to keep Southern Oregon? Does the rest of America really want to keep the leftist West Coast liberals around?

I think the answer to all of those questions is an obvious "fuck no". Their goals are mutually beneficial, so I propose a combination of all the three largest separatist movements on the West Coast into a single coalition. By sharing the burden of signature gathering, fund raising, outreach, and other resources these disparate movements could achieve all of their own goals while helping each other do the same. Even better, the three of them working together ensures that this isn't a partisan movement at all and so no one could mindlessly oppose it along party lines.

Even if only one of them succeeds, they all succeed. If Calexit or Cascadia succeed, Jefferson gets to be part of a vastly more Conservative country that aligns with its own state interests. If Jefferson succeeds, leftists in California and Oregon can rule unopposed. Cascadia and Calexit would be natural allies and trading partners once they left and would benefit greatly from having cooperated beforehand. Jefferson becomes a hub of economic and military activity as it is America's sole access to the Pacific Ocean.

The three states will need to negotiate on the exact boarders and coordinate strategy, but even just one endorsing the others would be a huge boon. With separatists pushing from the right and left at the same time, momentum will build. Political migration becomes a significant factor if anyone one of them succeed as well, and would quickly push the other two towards success anyway.

Find even one flaw.

total fail.
the problem is blue voting coastal urban centers vs red voting inland/rural regions. any solution has to create independent city-states where minorities and white cucks can have their democrat governements and traditional whites can have their heritage ancestral homelands back free of Progressivism.

>not including east Oregon and East Washington as Lincoln

This is how a (((multipolar world order))) is born.

Why is the right so obsessed with Gerrymandering?

I can top it

fuck me i didnt even know about Lincoln

this coalition just keeps getting bigger and more powerful

Checked. Also Lincoln is based; my map should have it separate from Idaho but meh

What is this supposed to convey

>Jefferson basically just a gangrenous chunk of shitty Sierra Nevada "gold country" counties, meth-infested shithole counties and cities like Butte, Humboldt, Lake county, Redding, Eureka... Shitty boring rainy Southern Oregon wasteland, literally the only redeeming quality is cool beaches
>Cuckadia is basically just Washington annexing Portland
>new "California" is just business as usual

Ok, I'm fine with this

We are not prepared to surrender strategic ports to a Mexican satellite state. We would prefer war.

No the solution is to invade the cities and run them as police states, denying their inhabitants the right to vote in State and Federal elections.

>implying

Made one with Lincoln included, though didn't bother adding the Idaho panhandle because Lincoln doesn't really even have a defined border or active movement behind it.

That's alright user, it looks much more aesthetically pleasing now.

Four state solution soon plox

The flaw is there is no way we are letting states leave the union. Especially not on the coast. California can and should be split into a northern and southern half of the people wish, but they can't leave

include the Idaho panhandle in Lincoln

As if Dems would ever allow CA to be split.

Yes. As someone from Washington, this would be the best to put people in cultural/geographical states.

ooh i like this

NWF is the only white solution

California should annex Baja. it's the same namesake, and it's sparsely populated. We need more land giving how flooded we are with migrants.

>California need more land because we are flooded with migrants, i.e. spics
>My solution is annexing Baja California, a worthless shithole that has nothing but spics and the only reason anyone knows about it is because it's a place for teenagers and college students to go during Spring Break to be as degenerate and lawless as they want in someone else's country
Nice try Jose.