Name ONE (1) place where anarcho-capitalism has worked

Name ONE (1) place where anarcho-capitalism has worked.
Face it ancraps, you're ideology is just as utopic and loony as communism.

The wild west

The particulars of the ancap ideology are irrelevant because ancap posters still make more sense than, say, fascists

the think most anacaps believe principally in capitalism, but not in a specific form of government. i.e. they will work with what ever form they can as long as it isn't very restrictive.

anarchism cannot functionally work.

Joke:
*anarchist have revolted and destroyed all government*

ana 1: OK so we kind of need power to stay warm at night.
ana 2: that's fine I'll go live at the power plant and supply power
ana 3: so who's going to make sure every one gets power?
ana 4: I will!
ana 1,2,3: get him he's from the government.

Joke:
anarchist reads sign

*do not enter, city ordinance*

anarchist doesn't care about no government *enters anyways*
*leaves because he gets tired of fucking with the government*

*days later flesh starts falling off because of radiation poisoning*

This

uh in 1776-FDR

Anarcho-capitalism is a utopia. What I'm saying is that ancap posters express better views than fascist posters.

Please explain

Ancaps are garbage, Anarchocomms are garbage. Everything is garbage. Everyone should KYS.

in-spite of loose laws, the state governments,local, tribal government did enforce laws. they were there but they were limited.

Liechtenstein is the closest we have to ancapistan and it just happens to be on of the absolute richest places in the world.

Its pretty close though. Probably more of a minarchy, which is what I would want rather than a full on anarchist state. The necessity of the law enforcement to rely on forming a posse to go after law breakers cuts down on laws that don't really matter much to people just trying to live their lives.

Ancaps are just as bad as communists. They think that just because they can imagine something, it'll work how they want.

Not to mention, all of their motivation is fueled by an emotional attachment to nationalism they're not even self aware enough to recognize. They don't understand their love of the "individual" exists because of their collectivist statist founding fathers.

It's a monarchy.

That's why I said it's the closest me have to ancapistan. That said, Hans-Adams II tried to include the absolute right to secession down to the individual in their constitution. We would've had actual anarcho-capitalism, but the people rejected it and only villages have the right to the secession.

but ancapism is right infront of your eyes, amazon just bought whole foods its the beginning before amazon buys some important shit.

wrong the corporations are sort of a form government they take over the society offering us cheaper things and less war instead of our shitty capitalistic government, tell me why is it a good thing to launch bombs at a empty ruined desert city? Europes just taking the terrorists in. So whats the point of warfare, it brings nothing but economic drain.

Somalia

So why isnt the western united states still ancap ?

>Most famous individuals from wild west were criminals
>works
kek

What a low standard to be held to.

Every European country smart enough to not join the EU is rich. UK is screwed because they were part of it to begin with.

>turkey
>ukraine

Obey your views and kys first. Be the messiah

>it's okay for me to be retarded

Anarchy is cannot function, in any form. Never take nu-flags seriously.