It truly is a utopia

It truly is a utopia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate?wprov=sfla1
tradingeconomics.com/japan/gdp-per-capita-ppp
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/10/why-japanese-kids-can-walk-to-school-alone/408475/
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/10/why-japanese-kids-can-walk-to-school-alone/408475
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/31/business/economy-business/joblessness-falls-22-year-low-2-8-february/#.WbSkMMig9PY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans_in_Japan?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, that suicide rate, 80 hour work week - coupled with declining wages, and 20+ year recession is certainly a utopia.

Japan has a 90% conviction rate, despite having incredibly low crime overall.
Why is that?

>utopia
Then where's the diversity?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate?wprov=sfla1

Japs are pussies for the kind of personality required to be criminals (which might be a good thing because less nigger shenanigans) and their yakuza are almost legitimate businessmen.

Also this:They can just kill themselves because they don't think they are going to hell anyways. Souless japs don't have jesus on their side.

>nothing to do
>yakuza continues to operate in the underground

99% conviction rate. If you are caught your only hope is to confess and beg for a shorter sentence.

I think they force confessions as almost a cultural thing, or weird legal loophole of sorts.

because they don't value truth the way europeans do

As a somewhat unrelated topic, does this mean the 2020 Olympics will be awesome? Especially in comparison to the BR literal shithole.

It's 99%, the police can hold you for almost a month and they usually get a confession.
Plus their prosecutors is usually understaffed and almost exclusively take cases they're sure to win to the courtroom.

Gerontocracy ruining the country not to mention the falling numbers in youth as anime has ruined the male population and women have set their standards to western beauty standards which is not comparable to Japanese.

That's how it should be.
Criminals are degenerate

"Japan needs immigration to keep the police employed." -- by Moshe Schwarmenberg

Jesus was Jewish. Christianity is the religion of western jews

kek

They really need to import some refugee;. that'll give 'em something to do.

I want to move to japan so I can be like anime. It's my dream. I already know basic words from watching anime.

>Yeah, that suicide rate, 80 hour work week - coupled with declining wages, and 20+ year recession is certainly a utopia.
America has all of the above- plus a lot of crime, poverty, murders, and drugs.

how many niggers and guns does japan have

What about unemployment and the homeless? All looks good there too?

Not for gaijins.

>Greece #3
Calls the whole thing into question desu

that doesnt really prove anything, nips work a shit ton of hours that dont get billed

So is it for image purposes?
Are japs worried that if their conviction rate is low, that people might interpret that as their negligence and inability to punish criminals?

>what is unpaid overtime

>mexico

WTF!!!

Its true, they're hunting for people parking their bikes in inconvenient places.

user, i...

>that doesnt really prove anything, nips work a shit ton of hours that dont get billed

wwwwww

>be jap police
>not enough crime
>need to justify existence
>force innocent people to sign confessions to random crimes
>99% conviction rate
>tax yen well spent

Their prosecution is*
And they've good detective work, not to mention that the culture makes it hard to rebuke false charges, not to mention those are rare. All contributing to their very high conviction rate for better or worse.
Hosting that was a massive mistake.
>So is it for image purposes?
That seems to be part of the reason yeah, Confucian/Eastern cultures operate on a different framework from our Judeo-Christian ones.

muh sky daddy

It's a giant myth. I work at one of the largest Japanese autoplants in the world, I spent six months in Minato. They work fairly normal hours without western breaks but they have unwind time at the end of each shift. I guess some people could see that as work because it's culturally required. They also don't drive an hour home like westerners.

they can afford to work longer weeks because they live up to 5 years longer than us

>Jesus was such a good Jew that he was tortured and murdered by them

There's a thought. If you deport all of America's niggers, interest in gun ownership will drop significantly.

?
tradingeconomics.com/japan/gdp-per-capita-ppp

Their wages actually adjust according to GDP gains and in Japan your time is actually worth something. You can be a simple man with a simple job and enjoy a full family/community life if you choose to do so.

When will you leave davido-kun??

>Mad yellowboi detected
Asian girls are crazy about the BWC and there's nothing you can do about it

jews hate jesus more than they hate hitler shame on you

Living in Japan is like the intro level to JRPG

Chicago is like Darks Souls

it's only like that because there's barely any japanese born niggers

My mom said there's a lot of black people in Japan

Why Japanese Kids Can Walk to School Alone
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/10/why-japanese-kids-can-walk-to-school-alone/408475/

The children will be the first victims if Japan decides to get culturally enriched.

unvis.it/theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/10/why-japanese-kids-can-walk-to-school-alone/408475

Your house is 2 by 2 meters in volume.
Utopia my ass.

>fat beta detected
save the white race amiright???

Japan tries to avoid arresting you unless they have outright proof because a criminal record means you'll never ever be employed in Japan ever again so they make sure that there's evidence before ruining your life.

Jesus was not a jew. The biblical jews are called pharisees. Rabbinic talmudic judaism is phariseeism, an official judaism fact even

they're all selfhating nigger tourists from the west

Imagine if they threw like 100 Somalians in the works. Not a single fucking kid would make it to school

This is the power of ethnic homogeneity

They live on a tiny ass island burger. Go the UK and you'll see similar shit with tons of niggers and trash everywhere.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/31/business/economy-business/joblessness-falls-22-year-low-2-8-february/#.WbSkMMig9PY

It's actually fucking true.

I was waiting at Narita airport for something like 6 hours, and I had 4 "random" passport checks during that time.

The cops just wandered around or shot the shit, looking bored as all hell.

Σ(゚Д゚)

this

>see, we're not at the top of our list
>our 80 hour work weeks are evidence of supreme culture

god damn chink rats, 2 nukes wasn't enough

>Japs work tons of hours that don't get billed
>Japs commit tons of crimes that don't get reported
>Japs are all depressed and suicidal
>Japs don't report rapes
>etc
The west just can't accept that homogeneity works and Japan is truly a better place to live in almost all regards so they manufacture these fake (((rumours))). I wonder who is behind this?

>20+ year recession

that's a myth. only looks like a recession because populating is shrinking but GDP per capita has been growing on real terms

They aren't Going after the yakuza or the Nigerian scum.....

I don't want to sound like a weaboo but the way the west is going with its desert and jungle fevers, I legitimately wish I was a Japanese man living in Japan. At least I don't have to worry about getting robbed by niggers, or having to subsidize illegals through taxes (which is also theft) or be afraid of my children falling for Jewish indoctrination turning my sons into wiggers and my daughters into coal burners.

That is why it wasn't unusual how parents in the Pokemon universe were perfectly fine with allowing their kids to drop out of school to travel the world without parental supervision.

I wouldn't want to do a crime there if I were a Jap. Did you see their prisons? You can't just sit around smoking weed and playing cards. They make them march, and bow, and scrape, and chant. And they also tortured Bobby Fischer with rude homosexual guards. My advice is this: Don't do a crime in Japan.

Razy faggot

Was she close to a US military base?

They could invade China.

why are there 0.5% Koreans in Japan don't they hate you???

Things going well in a country without usury. Wonder what angle is a (((economist))) going to push?

Jesus defected from the Jewish religion by being a prophet. People stated following him rather than God. Joseph was a Jew. After Jesus left the majority of Jews with his new following of Christians Christianity became a religion in itself. Read the Torah and read the Celtic and Egyptian bibles. The story of Jesus is in both though slightly different as people will tell history as they think it should be.
Jews hate Jesus because he created a better religion than they had but it was basically the same thing. They are Abrahamic do some research. FYI Islam is Abrahamic too.

>wanting to be a vegetarian Japanese cuck

Japanese men are fucking spineless. They're the closest human beings can be to being an actual cow. Completely docile, passive, and with no ambition to do anything. Yeah, I guess they work hard and whatnot, but it's all in the service of just buying anime and techno gadgets. It's like they aren't even interested in women unless they're a cartoon. It's pathetic.

This is such a beta post. If you're unhappy in America it's your own fault.

Suicide rates in japan are high for teens and young adults mainly because of how stressful their lives are. For teens it's school, their parents force them to study everyday and receive perfect grades and this pressure the kids to be perfect. Hence why japan has a high average iq, but this makes them depressed because of the pressure and all that so they kill themselves. For adults it's work, Japanese people are known to do overtime and get lack of sleep, and they die from it. Fuck, there's even a word for this, it's "karoshi" or "かろし"

The fact that the US has a casual lingo term for being sent to prison shows how limp-wristed and pussified our criminal justice system is.
No developed country should have terms like 'doing time' or 'going to the slammer' for being sent to prison. Prisons here are a joke, and a breeding ground for subcultures that only glorify and perpetuate criminal behavior.

If our prisons were as brutal and unforgiving as asian prisons, then no nignog would ever openly brag about 'doing time'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans_in_Japan?wprov=sfla1

Superior nippon detectives never get anything wrong. Crime senses honed with years of mediation allows criminals to be identified at a glance.

>If you're unhappy in America it's your own fault.
I guess? I mean some people find violent, criminal shitskins vibrant and exciting. I don't though.

>Greece #3
Than why haven't they payed the denbts back

Just give me a quick run down you radiated monkey

Okay, everyone understands that Jesus was an ethnic Jew. That's obvious. He was not a practicing Jew, and like you just said he was murdered by the Jews (Pharisees) for going against Jewish practice. Doesn't sound like a very good mensch right goy?
>FYI Islam is Abrahamic
WOAH no FUCKING way guy are you serious? Really? The three religions with Abraham as acting Patriach are called the Abrahamic religions? Woah dude that would be fucking mindblowing if I was 15 and hadn't read anything about religion in my entire life
I fuCKing hATE you smartasses

>yea but look at how nice western euro prisons are. We are monsters! or so I have been told.

are they cool?

That's a stereotype. The Japs have their own Chads.

i really like Japan
their infrastructure is really impressive

if selfhating niggers trying to act white touches your fanny, yes.

You're not wrong but I have read that east Asian women in general prefer feminine-looking men, albeit tall and lanky. Their weird aversion to facial hair is a pretty good indicator of this too imo

loli feet are truly God's gift.

Europe is so fucked.
Their prisons are even more pussified than ours (understandable because they were homogenous until recently) but with the sudden influx of third world shitskins, you will see the prisons turn into HQs for gangs and jihadists.

modern Japanese chads are hosts and how my Japanese neigbour told me that she and her friends all thought who ever is buffed that he is just gay,they are more into natural male looks then muscles.That's why so manny Westerners are having an easy game with Jap girls.

look at these poor office workers having to stay at work at 1:20 in the fucking morning

Hours worked != productivity

I 'worked' 8 hours yesterday when I could have done everything that fell into that day in an hour.

Islam is Abrahamic obviously not sharing the same prophets and all that shit but is you read the story in the Koran it follows the same Abrahamic pattern that is in Judaism and Christianity.

That doesn't include the 15 hours of unpaid commute each week

>tsunamis
>earthquakes
>overpopulation
>nuclear disasters
>ticking time bomb korean peninsula
>china
>culture is a novelty to the rest of the world
>continuous work
I will not fall for it. Anime is not that good of a propaganda device.