Serious question, why does Sup Forums have such a negative view of women...

Serious question, why does Sup Forums have such a negative view of women? Not even MGTOW tards would say half the stuff you guys say about how women are worthless and incapable of critical thought. What is the root of your hatred?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtube.com/watch?v=rAcNAmcEgEI
thezoepost.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If she had won, Syrian women would be killed and forced to wear burquas for kikes:

youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU

>Serious question, why does Sup Forums have such a negative view of women?
Because they're not getting any pussy.

Experience is the root of my dim view of women.

Many reasons.
>Sup Forums is FULL of incels who harbour a natural grudge towards women for not being appealing towards them
>women generally are less intelligent and are more geared towards following than leading
>can't really think for themselves
>not politically interested, only what makes them popular
I think Sup Forums gives women too hard a time though.

I love women

They're holes not women

Because women have a track record of making decisions based on shitty feelings instead of rational thought.

ancient greek play: the assembly woman
>comedy/tragedy
>women take over govt
>increase gibsmedats
>import violent foriegners
>run govt into the fucking dirt
>collapse society

This shitty trope has played out multiple times throughout recorded history

Women have big egos and secret, manipulative intentions and need to be reminded that they are less capable and that their wombs dry up quickly. It's for their own good, so they make sane decisions. Stop listening to the kike on the Jewbox.

Women who want you are even worse than those who don't desu

How do they take over govt

the fact that its thanks to women that we are in this state of degeneracy? flooded with illegals ?

Women have to be kept under control

Closet trannies.

Degenerate Single mothers. Most men of Pol came from single mother households, and project their hatred of their neurotic mothers to the rest of the female gender. It's similar reasons why black men hate women. And as single mother households increases, this will become the norm amongst all young men. This is the future you chose.

also, WAHMEN HATE THREAD

Sup Forums is what happens when you let your sexual frustration shape your world view.

Sorry, you won't get useful information for your datamining here.

faggit

I'm a man so I actually have a real opinions on things based on real life experience and not what some culture tries to socially, psychologically, and mentally bully me into thinking.
Women are relatively dog children with sentient properties. They enjoy being submissive, led and bred, and given freedom to move with especially if it's all organic. Women on their own are relatively fine. It's when another woman feels something relating to another woman is where a conflict occurs because sentient animals can't communicate a cease fire, just fight endlessly with weaves until one of their fires gives it up.
Basically, women are fucking children robots you can fuck and breed with. Their souls aren't even activated. They only exist metaphysically "in the back", EXCEPT if you have a female aware of themselves.

My advice if this is propaganda: get rid of the superhero statement, we know he's superman, just keep some subtlety.

I don't hate women. I hate degenerates. They're like animals and are wasting their human gifts

>One post by this shill ID

Women are simply machines to make more men.

/thread

Do you take the things said here seriously? You do know that sometimes people just need to blow off steam, correct?

I feel like there's a significant overlap between /r9k/ and Sup Forums. Being the incels they are they blame women on their failures instead of recognising it's their own lack of strength that allows women to walk all over them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAcNAmcEgEI

this so much this, these days it is only possible to love your own children

I don't have a negative view of women. I believe that women are not equipped to participate in politics. this idea has existed since humans became political creatures and has been implemented for the vast majority of human political life and in the vast majority of human civilizations.

women are not ideological, women are not philosophical, women will not hold on to their beliefs when their beliefs threaten their physical security - all of these things are a necessity to participate in political life.

women should not participate in political life, and their enfranchisement has doomed our civilization again, just as it did the last time the west tried it in antiquity.

Totally not the following:
>Diversity quotas
>Women making more than men from early 20's till 30's cuz much diversity.
>Women view men that make less than them as inferior and think they can land a Chad when they are financially stable at 35.
>Totally not because women are elevated at the expense of men because cucks like you are too thirsty for pussy.

No, it has got to be because pol is full of incels.

Most of us don't think like that. A minority of us are extremely vocal.

>serious question

Wew lad

>Being the incels they are they blame women on their failures instead of recognising it's their own lack of strength that allows women to walk all over them.
More like women should be held to the same accountability men should be or be given less privileges. That's the literal argument for centuries.

if she breathes

>hot chick is crying
>ask her why
>"I don't know"
next day
>why were you crying?
>"I accidentally broke my glasses"
>She wears contacts anyway
>mfw women are rational

Shows over folks. Im here now, you have my permission to disperse.

I said that was one reason. Everything you said was true as well; as I said, it's many reasons.

>you guys say about how women are worthless and incapable of critical thought.

Because they're not capable of critical thought. The few that are, have no problem finding the good man they all claim to want. Instinctively they know it, but can't logically deduce it. Nor can they take responsibility for their own fuckups.

I'd fuck her

because women love it
we're just giving them what they want like the cucks we are
if you want to torture a woman treat her like a princess, put her pussy on a pedestal, and be the biggest white knight ever, they absolutely hate it!

Sup Forums doesn't hate women.

We love women.

We just think that for their own good, they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

thezoepost.wordpress.com/
Read the link. That ones the best and the start of Gamergate. Basically spread her pussy for 5 guys over the course of a month, all for good reviews of her shitty game.

Duh! They have a pussy.

>saved

Shill thread. Find real Sup Forums in real threads. MGTOW, hatred, worthless: who posts like that? OP wants new friends to despair before they become effective. Dont, we need you. Keep looking in the catalog.

>that drop in 1988-89 for whites

what is the meaning of this and how do we replicate it for everyone so we get less abusive behavior?

>what is the root of your hatred
Women, you ironic shit poster.

Desire is the root of all suffering.

Women is the name of the adipose tissue that exists around a vagina.

another bad marriage avoided, dog bless

Why can't Mavis be my wife?

mwahahahahahhaha

"Something something everything posted here is invalid because sexually frustrated users"

Nice try.

its cunt speak.

I don't hate women. I just think that they are childish creatures who are of little constructive use.

women are jews

It is not women but airheaded socialites and the idiotic "feminists" who are nothing more than careerists/social climbers. The only thing they are fighting for is what is put in front of them. The talk big but they do not lead they follow the will of some of the most powerful men in the world. The irony.

>What is the root of your hatred?
The truth is not hate.

Half of your kind are feminist and other are backstabing knaves and you are wondering why we have "negative view" on you?

I have the redpill on white women.

White women are the only race of women that actively work against their own race of men while simultaneously protesting for the betterment of other races of men.

Imagine if an Asian woman in China started protesting in the streets for the rights of white men. It would be a laughable sight and would never happen. But you'll see white women protesting naked in the streets on the behalf of Africans. You'll see white women demand and work against white men saying white men are too privileged and toxic. And not only that, white women are the only race of women that hates their own ethnicity and nation.

White women are a fucking disgrace and deserve to be raped and killed. They are actively trying to destroy all of Western civilization and the depressing thing is that they are succeeding.

No hate, I just wonder about all the hate against symbiotic relationships.

The root is they're unfuckable hate nerds and need someone to blame for their failure with women. God knows it can't be their own faults or shit genetics.

it does my heart good to read this.

Woman are niggers of genders.

I don't hate women like Sup Forums and MGTOW volantary cucks do, but i do believe in the reality that women are obviously mentally and physically inferior to men.

They have their role to play in society as house builders while men have their roles as soldiers and bread earners.

this.

> house builders
What? Have you seen any woman on construction site?
The core difference with man and woman is that society would collapse without man and would be better off without woman.

he means they take care of children

Nailed it.

Except they don't. The modern times have taught us women are not naturally inclined to care for children, even their own. In fact, they're destructive to a child's development if they're the single parent.

I meant that they should cook, sew and take care of children.

The truth has been spoken.

No joke by pretending to be men by wearing masks kek

That's why arranged marriage should be preferred and the girl's guardian's permission should be required to legitimize a marriage.

Plus, people shouldn't remain unmarried for lengthy periods of time because no adult can survive as an individual which is why divorce should he a taboo and a spouse should care less about their own "independence" and more about keeping the marriage together for the sake of their children.

This is only possible if contraceptives and abortion is restricted so that parents start feeling love for their children. Sex out of wedlock should be restricted to keep spouses together and to end the perception that children and marriage are a hindrance to a hedonistic lifestyle. Divorce should be a taboo as well.

now imagine you are dorky, overweight, poor subhuman

This

This is just as retarded as saying there are billions of genders.

The only answer is that men and women have different roles in a functioning society. They are like a penis and vagina. A penis and vagina only fulfill their purpose if they got into each other similarly a clockwork machine only works when all the gears fit in together. Society too can only function properly if men and women fulfill their own roles in society.

>Not even MGTOW tards would say half the stuff you guys say about how women are worthless and incapable of critical thought
>implying MGTOW don't say that

>no adult can survive as an individual
Again, modern times have proved to us there is a gender who can. Men.

>millionaire
>superman
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Spbp

>The only answer is that men and women have different roles in a functioning society
Women literally have 1 job: making babies. And even that's about to be outsourced with artificial wombs and sexbots.

Oh really? So you're saying that a man can spend his entire life single without ever knowing the live of a woman and willingly cuck himself?

MGTOW fags are either already unable to get puss and are fat neckbeard regards who claim that their celibacy is willing while others will either become degenerate faggots or get obsessed with 'traps' and 'waifus'

Either way they are unproductive degenerare waste. Humans are meant to live in pairs which live in a society. Going against human nature is futile.