Why is the establishment still so scared to criticize Hillary Clinton 10 months after she got fucking crushed?

Why is the establishment still so scared to criticize Hillary Clinton 10 months after she got fucking crushed?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/v5sjpxlo
youtube.com/watch?v=QxoKm_Fwz6c
youtube.com/watch?v=gJimLZRC9N8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

ignore cheap leaf b8

Never knew progressives we're so elitist. I thought they cared for and understood the common man. Does this mean progressives never meant it and have just been cynical, patronizing monsters? Shocked and appalled.

no its cause mostly niggers live in cities stupid retarded leaf

Hillary spent DECADES accumulating dirt on people. Those same people still kiss her necrotic ass just in case.

Because she's a psychotic serial killer that has hitmen on speed dial.

cities full of niggers..ok noyko

Hillary should've sat on this book for a good 5 years while she quietly works on charities or other selfless causes.

This book - being published so soon - just further divides the DNC in a time when they desperately need to rally. This is a politically selfish play by Hillary, but that's just par for the course at this point.

>being this new
this pasta is posted in literally every Hillary Clinton shill thread

Sup Forumstards are unable to appreciate Clinton's genius as a writer

She [Hillary Clinton] destroys everything she touches through her own hubris. -- Colin Powell

city people are mentaly ill
Why would you want to be surrounded by that much noise and people, humans evolved in much smaller groups than that
and to pay absurd property prices for it aswell

>Hillary should've sat on this book for a good 5 years
I don't think she will be alive in 5 years. She's not healthy

>scared

They most likely have an investment one way or the other in this shit book and are just shilling for it.

Won't work last thing anyone wants it's to be deep inside Hillary

I am not sure. What value does the multi-loser failed candidate that helped destroy the Democrat party and liberal progressive movements have going forward?

What does she know? What dirt does she have? Why are these people in the media so compelled to continue to carry her water this much time later?

no shit newfag, and yet you couldn't help but to post on it could you?

Precisely.

>knowing its bait
>still responding
>gets called out
>calls me a newfag
i dont think this is the right site for you my dude

sorry im not on Sup Forums 24/7 like you

maybe one day i can be a wizard like u

Holy fuck I read that in Clinton's disgusting voice tone, get her the fuck out of my head is last Fucking thing I need

>arguing on a slide thread
Who is new here? I'm bored and drunk
You are here arguing about who has been here longer...how fucking retarded are you?

Is that really a passage from the book? Is she senile now or trying to be funny? I hope it's not the latter because she has the charisma of Jeffrey Dahmer.

"What if I ate a big chunk of beef on stage?" is perfectly in line with Hillary's cadence and thought process. It's, "Donald Ducks," all over. The writer of this is a genius.

i shitpost in slide threads in between Awan happenings breh, like 80% of the threads on Sup Forums at any given time are muh cuck,muh shillary, muh white nationalism, muh numales. Gotta pass the time somehow

The DNC is collapsing before our very eyes.
- Identity politics types. We want equality for everyone but special bonuses specifically our identity.
- Clintonista mafia. No longer in charge but still has sway with some elements. Definitely pushing for a rerun of Clinton in 2020. It's still her turn.
- bernies. Young naive hipsters and older hippie douches. They clearly want to fix the system, but have not received the proper red pill yet. Most likely to get hoodwinked into an antifa rally.
- Ye Olde Liberal educated types. Safe seats of the educated elites. They're the ones playing ball with Trump lately, because they see the writing on the wall.
Nearly all of trump's effort is now about purging the RINOs from the Republican Party. Democrats literally don't matter.
Pay attention to MSM and shill efforts to point this out. Trump is an outsider. Trump is not a real republican. Trump has his own agenda. This is their desperate attempt to coddle support for the controlled opposition RINOs.

That's not a real page but this is.

Is this real?

He was very charismatic tho...

It's simply amazing how this woman literally wrote a whole book that's just the ramblings of a spoiled brat who didn't get what they wanted. Luckily the President had the most sane response which was mockery.

Seriously, she ought to be seen as political anthrax by this point but she still holds sway

Maybe it's a decent read even if you dislike her?

reported for bot spam

is she strawmanning the man who she ran and beat?

Crush the urbanite

>breh
gtfo out...now

Funny how dhe describes the Democrat's playbook

I don't even know why these old fucks don't just retire. Fired from ruining the world professionally so they take it up as a hobby.

Shes a killer

She might have lost the presidency but for the vast majority of them she's still the shining star upon which they'll rise up to the heavens.

>clyp.it/v5sjpxlo

pls no bully

She knows where the bodies are buried. And half of them she put there herself.

could he walk after that?

Another angle. Always share these vids in hilldawg threads.

>City people
I think you mean niggers.

he couldn't before user...

i know, did the fall make him walk again?

The control opposition are the democrats you ignorant, republicans have always controlled America and democrats are there to pretend they give a fuck and cuddle the masses while the republicans rape everyone and everything behind doors.

But trump is Fucking both birds with one stone, while the democrats are shut, the rinos are getting purged

Because they'll be killed.

That's not how it works, user. He probably lost control of the other half of his butthole.

Oh dear Christ that can't be real.

No negrance, you're thinking of Ted Bundy.

Where can I get a PDF of that book? I'm just curious, but not giving any shekel to that globalist whore

Because she has a vagina

>accumulating dirt on people

The Pakistani mobsters, Awans, were most likely Clinton mafia's operation to spy on fellow democrats in order to gain control over them.

She is so hot

IT WAS MY TURN

At this point those sods should just off themselves. But before they leave all the evidence in multiple location that are easily found of what Killary did and what she blackmailed them with.

Its the only why they will be out from under her.

Fuck with the Clintons at your own peril.
t. you know who I am

I find cities to have the highest concentration of retards, actually.

t. vanfag

Nah that is just how I reply to Canada fag who always posts that stupid copypasta

I really don't know what is real and what is fantasy.

Kayla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brittany>>>>Lauren>>>>>Laura

10 MONTHS!!!?

Boy, time sure flies

Because Hillary 2020 is happening, goy.

This too closely matches hillary's personality for it to be fake

Because they don't want to be killed.

What the literal fuck is this and where can i get so much more

So, basically, she's saying that she's the person who came up with 7 minute abs?
And is mad that Bernie used the same low effort, idea stealing tactic?
This bitch and these people are so unaware of themselves sometimes it's painful to watch.

There's no way. The other one's obviously a joke, but I'm not buying this one either.

What about this one? One of us is going to have to read this shit.

If only taxpayers voted, Hillary would have won 1-2 states max. Those rural and suburban rednecks pay for worthless, retarded degenerates like yourselves by actually using their minds to provide goods and services people need. College educated whites (the people who actually earned admission) also voted resoundingly for trump. Always amazes me that a Starbucks barista in NYC spending half their income on a closet sized apartment think that they are somehow more sophisticated than a doctor in Texas who owns a house, 500 acres, and has a family.

You are a worthless faggot who will never be loved or respected.

Where do you think the fight for 15 bullshit comes from, that's very well the fairy tale that you can build ups with out doing anything but take their blue pill and then you become a chad or Stacy overnight.
They know is bullshit, they know 15 plus universal health care, plus tax cuts, plus this, plus that will rektd the economy 6 way to Sunday but do they give a fuck and stop the pandering?

Of course not, what would the retarded base of Niggers and sjw say?

In this example Clinton is basically saying that the Jewish commie over sold a stupid dream and she couldn't adjust the price to a realistic tag price cuss every idiot was already delude in to believing you can actually get 15 or 30 bucks starting salary with out buying a wheel barrel to go to the store

"Friends" is grim tale of aimless western youth leading lives of unmarried sexual degeneracy in brutal city filled by unaffordable homes.

Chelsea looks like her daddy is a pony.

>These people think I'm a out of touch northerner
>I know, I will dress and act like their stereotype!

That would be like me going into the ghetto in black face in order to do an anti-drug seminar

youtube.com/watch?v=QxoKm_Fwz6c
youtube.com/watch?v=gJimLZRC9N8

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

Its the same shot just mirrored

The fact that this was able to get any of the minority vote is a testament to how deep the propaganda of "MUH PARTY SWITCH IN THE 60'S" has been ingrained into people's minds

Uh, no, sweetie. If it was mirrored, then she'd be getting in on the same side of the van in each video #rekt

James McDougal
Mary Mahoney
Vince Foster
Ron Brown
Seth Rich

Because she still knows a lot of dirt on elites. Can't have them be honest about her failings if she can out the people who run the networks.

Then its time for a second special counsel appointment

Here in the US my dear leaf, city people are niggers. The higher-educated upper class live in the suburbs with some minor exceptions.

>while she quietly works on charities or other selfless causes.
Is she even capable of doing that?

(((charities))) are a means of wielding political-social power

Amazes me how people can watch a video yet the brains process so little information from it.

Come on Sup Forums we are better than this.

because the establishment knows that Hillary's daughter is being groomed to be her political puppet replacement and that if they ruin things for her, her handlers will ruin things for them.

>implying those spies weren't activated to get attention off stonetear, the clinton's little yiffy fuccboi

Oh fuck how I laughed at both of these posts.

>She

They rigged the election for her and she still lost.

The Amazon reviews are going to be awesome.