Why is the alt right so retarded and anti-science?

why is the alt right so retarded and anti-science?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is a strawman motionless?
It really brings some thought.

It's funny because you are mad.

it's not called "global warming" any more you faggot, it's called "climate change" because your precious ideology was wrong about universal warming

also why do libtards believe in the holocaust after all the facts came out?

Steven Spielberg made a documentary called "The Last Days" about the Holocaust.
The film features Paul Parks, a black soldier, who claims to be an eyewitness at the liberation of a concentration camp.
The problem is, Paul Parks was a known fraud and liar. He was outed by historians and military documents after taking part in an earlier documentary focusing on black soldiers who supposedly liberated concentration camps in the war (no black soldiers liberated any camps -- whoops!).
That didn't stop Spielberg from including him, though. And it didn't stop the documentary from getting the Oscar that year, either. And the Academy never stripped it of its Oscar, despite this all being common knowledge.
Amazing, isn't it?
You can find out about this and other ridiculous lies by watching this documentary about "The Last Days"

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>But there is a direct relation between solar activity and the planet's climate
>ANTI SCIENCE ANTI SCIENCE ANTI SCIENCE ANTI SCIENCE

It was real in his mind

can you explain how "global warming" causes hurricanes?

David brock is a pedophile. Kill yourself.

Science is a religion now? Never knew you capitalize the S with science.

shutup, faggot

You know, because there were never any hurricanes before Trump.

>destructive weather event occurs
>leftists immediately use it to justify their religion of global warming

Like clockwork.

This is an irrelevant part of the discussion. The only relevant issue is what to do about the state of our climate - man made, cyclical or otherwise.

The question is that in our world of scarcity do we throw billions of dollars, time and man power at this problem or another. We only have so many scientists, so many labs and so many organizations to address issues that effect the planet.

The answer will hinge on what amount of money moves the needle how much.

Shaming people, proclaiming scientific method this or whomever btfo that means squat. How much money does your solution cost and under what time frame, compare the money and man hours to some other problem affecting quality of life. We cannot walk in all directions at once

Scientisme is not science

The last time this many hurricanes of similar force occurred, it was 14 years ago.
We're in a very slow period when it comes to tropical storms.

Democrats believed global warming, Trump is a Russian agent and a green frog cult is taking over America but mention race is a determinant of IQ and suddenly they're all skeptical.
why is the alt left so retarded and anti-science?

The only Anti science group is the alt left believing in more than two genders

I'll take Confirmation Bias for $500 Alex.

It's called weather. Most meteorologists are republican.

It used to be about pollution. Then global warming became climate change. Reducing carbon emissions to lower the temperature replaced the focus on pollution.
>Selling carbon credits is the name of the game.
Not giving $3B to the Paris Climate Accord has nothing to do with a hurricane.

>hurr durr I'll pretend to be retarded, surely that will hamper his argument

>global warming
>climate change
make up your mind

>hurricanes never happened until we started hashtagging #climatechange
>This argument is not as retarded as "it snowed in Kentucky this year, global warming doesn't real!

Stop being anti-Semitic

To add to the topic.. Id say carbon credits are just another form of debt slavery.. This time a shame/guilt based currency

>w-we're having hurricanes
>DURING HURRICANE SEASON!
GLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPFFFF

I'll stop calling the global warming narrative bullshit when a libtard can explain away the Minoan warming period.

>Alt right
>Republican
Retard nigger spotted.

I hope you get raped in prison.

imagine if you posted this pic on accident
that would be funny

im sorry, is this suddenly not cp?

mods?

is that cheese pizza?

Carbon Credits are used to keep smaller corporations from competing. Combine carbon credit costs with increased cost of electricity, you have the reason Ontario is a welfare state.

I am waiting for a perm-storm to form over cuba like on Jupiter. Chaos willing.

A lot of Republicans had no clue what that whole Pizzagate debacle was about...other than that dude taking a gun into a pizza store. (The moment the FAKE NEWS meme went viral)

It will be so.

This meme doesn't even make sense. All of those positions are that of "skeptics".
The Left can't meme.

Birtherism is retarded but pedos in government, the deep state, and global warming are all quite real. Why do they assume?

Democrats believe that pic related is a women, even the he was born with a penis and has XY chromosomes.

Why is the left so retarded and anti-science?

MODS!

> Pizzagate
Probably not true that there is a pedo ring in a pizza place involving every establishment politician. Probably true that there is a pedo ring in DC involving some big names and politicos are covering it up so they don't get destroyed for hiring pedos.
> Birtherism
Probably not true that Barrack was born in Kenya, though he did claim to be foreign-born when it got him gibsmedats. Probably true that he faked his birth certificate.
> deep state
Wait, do people *not* believe this one?
> global warming
Climate changes. Human element is likely a factor. The organizations supposedly founded to combat it are all commie front organizations who do little to nothing about climate, instead focusing on spreading communism.

o boi

Dude wtf...

SAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MODSSSS

holy shit rope yourself my dude.

FUCKING MODS HELP
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
MOOOOODDDDDSSSSSSS

MODS PLEASE DELETE

This is the same retard trying to bait you again.
Please ignore this thread
SAGE

reported, i hope you get v& you fucking degenerate leftist scum

meant for the pedo

bring up race and iq and watch the left turn into the science deniers,at least we say fuck the polar bears china are cucking us on industry

Seriously people
This is the same person baiting you again.
SAGE

Hey OP, maybe you can help me with this:
>mass immigration is an unstoppable inevitable force of nature that cannot be affected by human intervention
>but we can directly control global weather patterns by taxing carbon and signing pieces of paper in Paris
Please explain why it's impossible for us to control human migration, but we can somehow control Mother Nature.

THIS IS THE THIRD THREAD I HAVE SEEN WITH THIS O.P.
This is the same person baiting you again.
SAGE

Because you don't see the connection between massive solar flares with CME and sun spots, elevated solar radiation and hurricanes getting more frequent and intense. Its that fiery ball of fusion in the sky you dimwitted nincompoop. You and the IPCC can both get fucked. You IGNORE the influence of the changing solar radiation ENTIRELY.

Wat?

Because they're CHRIST-BASED.

I dont get why people are so fucking retarded about this topic.
Conservative people dont deny global warming generally, but we do generally agree we shouldnt waste billions of our fucking tax dollars on some meme ass science. How about instead we invest in cancer research? How about that counter argument you nigger lvl IQ libtards?