How do we get young people interested in Christianity?

How do we get young people interested in Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism_in_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism_in_Turkey
truthism.com
youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Introduce them to Nietzsche

We don't. Mohammed won: Sup Forums is now an Islamic board in full support of Allah's loathing of degeneracy.

>poster_045
>he made 45 posters

By joining our /christian/ imageboard, links are in pic related. All Christian denominations that follow the Nicene Creed are welcome. God bless!

You don't. Instead you try to truly understand the depth of your failure, and accept that atheism, agnosticism and secularism are the future.

The void calls to us all brother, don't be frightened like the darkness envelope you.

>How do we get young people interested in Christianity?
stop worshiping a dead kike on a stick?
oh wait

You don't, worshipping a Shitskin is for shitskins.

Keep them away from sodomites, race mixing, Catholicism, heathen stuff, mainstream media, pop science and blue pill TV.

Give them a KJV bible and study it with them if they have questions, I guess.

They need to search for truth to find God, He even says so. Seek and you will find.

>Keep them away from Catholicism
You can't claim to be a Christian and just selectively determine what you think is right and wrong and to be adhered to you absolute fag.

>keep them away from Catholics
>give them a (((KJV))) bible

God damn nigger, you're so retarded you can't even do Christianity correctly, kys.

nICE TRY MUDSKIN JESUS WILL RETURN IN A BLAZE OF GLORY AND THROW THE SATANIC JEWS INTO HELL

Catholicism is idolatry. It exalts Mary to Godhood (equal to but in their actual practice above Lord Jesus.

Joseph and Mary were surely friends of God, and had meek and lowly hearts, but Catholicism is full on Babylonian.

secularism is christian

By making it illegal.

Please continue to "worship" in a "church" started by a degenerate King, bong.

>Muh ad hom based on misconception
Well I guess thousands of years of canon mean nothing then amirite?

it's pretty easy

right wing retards will believe anything

>Christianity
>how 2 get youth interested
>meme donkey flag

First thing is to stop pushing the false liberation theology of the faggot left.

Real Christianity is militant and triumphant.

And Catholic, for that matter.

>Real Christianity is militant
No
>Catholic
No

rapture's gonna start here pretty soon, I'd say that'll do it

>real Christianity is every moron with no theological knowledge interpreting a false bible written by a church started by a degenerate

Don't. Just get them interested in its values.

Wow these guys have a "magestirium", that sounds fancy like out of Harry Potter. Maybe I should follow their religion instead of the understanding I have of God?

Even worse. At the very least, have them view it as metaphorical but unquestionable authority.

I think Christianity will return to Europe when the shit skin problem keeps getting worse and worse. A society falling towards nihilism when ahmed and his friends are raping your daughter seems unlikely.

Oh, you have an "understanding" of God? I'm sure your fee fees trump two thousand years of tradition and passing down knowledge directly from the apostles.

>Worshiping anybody but Odin

If you're going to go that route, worship the whole pantheon, Odinists are all Autists like (((Varg)))

>tradition
Matthew 15:3
But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Nice cherry picking nigger, that passage is in reference to kikes like yourself.

King James was a huge faggot. The 1611 KJV is full of demonic drawings, and other masonic evil.

>King James was a huge faggot
If this turns out to be true, God will deal with it in the appropriate way.

The translation of the word of God in to the KJV was done by the best linguists money could hire, not the king.

Uh huh, sure. While still having the problem that it was created by an invalid "church" established by a lecherous King.

Which you will of course ignore like a good little Protestant, because it's the truth.

It is compulsory, user. No questions asked.

>Worshiping a magical tranny who drinks the semen out of hanged men

Varg pls go and stay go.

>Disregards Mary
>Prays by the directions of King James
I get the Babylonian connections, the similarities and subtext in the rituals. This is dogma. Its basically the running joke that modern Catholics feel so much constraint from the church that they deny its expression of God, leave the faith, and only return after a personal experience with Christ. Its a metaphor for the lifetime of all men in the form of a religion, honoring the works of one man and his connection to God. Its a work of tradgedy, beautiful and sad, an Irish funeral..
Deus Vult. All men are brothers.

>Worshiping a semen guzzling """""""God"""""""
When will you accept Christ, user?

>All men are brothers
Not true. You're following a pagan religion.

Says the kike LARPing as a Christian conveniently ignoring statements about the history of his synagogue ("church").

I have nothing to say to you, who blasphemes against God.

So in other words you can't defend the fact that, assuming Christianity is correct, you're part of a false church with a false bible and destined for the hell you so readily condemn others to? Thanks for conceding defeat, I guess.

Cherry picking ?

Not one time tradition is put in a postive light

Calvinist toothpaste! I was wondering if you were going to pop in.

Wait.
They are growing up in a world full of degenerates. They will flock to Christianity like a moth to a flame.

I am no calvanist i am a sect of my own and the word of god to guide me

1 Thessalonians 2:13

For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Definition of "secularism":
>the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions

Are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism_in_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism_in_Turkey

Ah, I've confused you for a different toothpaste then, my mistake.

>Still using the (((KJV)))

this guy tbqh

Pray with me every night for revival between 8pm-midnight CST

>Douay-Rheims Bible
Therefore, we also give thanks to God without ceasing: because, that when you had received of us the word of the hearing of God, you received it not as the word of men, but (as it is indeed) the word of God, who worketh in you that have believed.

It still says the same i do not know why the kjv would be jewish and why would it matter they all say the same , they sometimes have minor doctrine changes

>New International Version
And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe.

(((New International Version)))

What's next? (((General Secretary Soros Version)))?

Christianity needs to get its balls back. When that happens people will be interested again.

This guy is on top of things desu

Catholic or Orthodox m80?

Scroll to the bottom of truthism.com and read "The Solution."

trad catholic

jk i want to die

youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

Christianity used to have heroic and warrior like qualities to it. Maybe that will come back when we finally decide to purge Europe of the saracens.

deus vult may mays

get women into it. christianity places women in a position of power where they are protected whereas feminism places them in a position of competition where they can be exploited. once you get single qt's into it the fedora arbiters will surely follow. eventually they will read a quote that resonates with them and once you hear the word of god there's no option to turn your back on him.

False path.

It does not really matter what translation you have the big picture is in all of them , for doctrine i always go to king james because modern translations are the works of the devil

the kjv translated by multiple committees by the best scholars in 7 years time

Best move, there are some vessels destined for dishonor. There's only one reason people like that even show up in these threads.

That doesn't change the fact you've likely no basis for interpreting it, or am I mistaken and you're a Doctor of Theology?

> prottie scholars
> better than holy fathers

you're on drugs kiddo

Are you doing the 54 Day Novena as well?

I am God.

More action bibles. Wait can we get a new Jesus anime?

>If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

The bible is not a dream or prophecy whats need to be interpreted , most of the word of god interpret it self .

>So I commanded that all the wise men of Babylon be brought
before me to interpret the dream for me. ...

we must show that we are willing to die for what we believe in.

Anime depicting Christians as hardcore demon slayers.

>diciples
>magestirium
wow, truly the epitome of learning and literacy.
here's what happens: christianity is complete bunk. theology has no real world subject, therefore the rantings of a random madman about it are exactly as much (or indeed little) valid than those of the "magestirium".

>mods delete all the other christian threads to better shill

The fear of god is the beginning of understanding

>implying
Jesus isn't even his actual name, leaf, it's Yeshua

Show them the Crusades and the pillar of christianity which is one of many which America was built on.

A King's Reward For Their Studies

Guitars, percussion, a lesbian pastor, and maybe some lessons about safe analingus.

T. prot

I'm studying my Kierkegaard, I'm pretty sure that's the right angle. Compartmentalize faith from rationality and you defuse any le enlightened atheist's arguments

When they grow up with the internet and have freedom to think critically they wont be interested in religious nonsense such as chr*stianity.

Sell it as the backbone of western society / a cultural or community thing that has been stolen from them and replaced by degenerate nihilistic LE SO DEPRESSED rot.

You'll never convince a non-believer that there is a sky fairy. But you might convince them that Christianity has enough side benefits, and is the lesser evil and required to stave off the utter destruction of western society.

Like, i'd imagine a solid 60-70% of the christfag shitposters on Sup Forums are athiests who just hate jews and mudslimes enough to roleplay as christians.

lies only cathodox welcome...all protestants are hated

>mfw Arianist

You know what's funny is all the greatest scientists the left worships like priests giving them scripture that ever lived found God. Look it up, but you are so smart because you go with whatever the crowd is right? Have you ever read any religious texts? Religion and science are one in the same the search for truth. I am a scientist and have been a Buddhist for 20 years and I will tell you, you can find God. Again all scientists always go back to religious texts late in life because they realize they didn't read them right the first time, the information in them is coded only the Illuminated will find the answers. I will tell there are no coincidences in this world this is a grand architect and you can find the code of the matrix seek and see shall find

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." - Werner Heisenberg

collapse all the branches into a singular Gnostic focused branch

I wish Christianity was tolerable, but alot of em are just as cunty as muzzies

>egotistical obummerleaf

Lmaoing at your life

Except it was partly because of the internet that I freely became a Christian again? Why do you assume logic is mutually exclusive from God?

"Paganus" was the Roman equivalent of "rural and suburban retards." Those types are Christian now.

Because when you believe in fairy tales and reject reality you are no longer logical.

>worshipping an anti-roman kike who praises weakness and meekness

I cannot for the life of me figure out why you complete and total fucking morons still cling onto this semitic desert nonsense.

>American
>practicing or liking catholicism/orthodox which is more liberal than protestantism
>not practicing a based protestant sect
>following the church if paganism
This is why catholicucks were hated in the US

I'm going to read the Bible. Is Danicic-Karadzic good? Where should I start? OT or NT?

Eliminate all denominations and establish one universal Christian church. Until then, you'll end up with groups of dysfunctional kids screaming 'heretic' at each other and crying.