BBC warns non-black people to stop using black reaction gifs and emojis

BBC warns non-black people to stop using black reaction gifs and emojis.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyq6fTYxztc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11_-1_hvExU
bbc.com/pidgin
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948431673.webm
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/22/statue-racism-oxford-university-cecil-rhodes-must-fall-black-student
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/22/statue-racism-oxford-university-cecil-rhodes-must-fall-black-student
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make reaction images white again

Call BBC a nigger

I also watch H3H3.

well why would you even use nigga hands anyways?

>BBC
For some reason I thought you were talking about blacked.com or something caring about the culture.

Okay

>Be BBC
>Know people hate you
>Tell the people who hate you to not do something because you do not like it
>People who hate you will do it anyways
What are they trying to pull?!

> implying BBC isn't blacked.com

ain't no big black cock tellin me shit

what in the fuck
is this an edit?

no
its called pidgin and its supported by the bbc

This "digital blackface" thing crossed into a zone in which even leftists tell them they're full of shit; see video below:

youtube.com/watch?v=11_-1_hvExU

the BBC offended me when I was a gust in the UK for 4 years. It offends me even more so now. BBC is trash and needs to end.

Dermal appropriation!

bbc.com/pidgin

How the brit can be this cucked

they probably want people to use the emojis and get arrested for it because in britain im sure its a hate crime

nice

when master gives you the watermelon

Not bad. Can any autists make some more pls?

>White people aren't allowed to use dark-skinned emojis.

Why do they have to racialize everything>

because they want to push identity politic among non white so that it end up being us : the minorities vs them : evil whites

This video is pissing off everyone and hurting SJWism in general. Is BBC secretly /ournews/?

Does that mean we have to stop using all the yellow emojis because they're for asians only?

Can we warn black people to not use the internet?

kys

>not liking him literally because hes a jew

do you even realize how much he constantly shits on buzzfeed? just because he doesn't suck trumps cock and criticizes both sides?

hes probably the non-jewiest jew on youtube and lots of his shit is unironically entertaining especially when he's calling out faggots with their fake stages videos and shit

if he wasn't jewish im sure Sup Forums would have no problem with him at all

its not your every day jews that are corrupt its the fucking elite kikes that pull the strings

>

Gosh it would be a real shame if people started flooding the thread with black reaction images
I sure hope no gets the idea, that would be extremely offensive. We wouldn't want to upset the BBC right?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948431673.webm

It's because twitter feminists and tumblr trannies literally can't get enough of whacky black people reaction images and gifs. Imagine every pepe image and smug anime face here being replaced with cropped images of beyonce or literal nigger faggots, it's that constant.

But its ok if the nigger bitch uses chemicals and hot metal to straighten her oily black coils to make it look exactly like human hair?

Bless you user

>forbid whites from using colored emojis
>slowly phase out white emojis
>whites, by necessity, must use neutral emojis or not express themselves at all
>chip away at identity further

What? I'd do it if I were evil.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/22/statue-racism-oxford-university-cecil-rhodes-must-fall-black-student

Waaaaah!

Same woman who likes to tear down statues becuase MUH COLONIAL EMPIRE

Alternatively unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/22/statue-racism-oxford-university-cecil-rhodes-must-fall-black-student

Hypocrisy is lost on these types, yes.

I haven't noticed, although I don't use Twitter much.

Yes, the statue of Cecil Rhodes must fall. But I was a black student at the university, and I know tackling prejudice has to go beyond that
HHAHA and Rhodes didnt fall did it? you got told to.....FUCK OFF!

Speaking English = Audible Whiteface

>The people who protected Jimmy Saville are trying to claim the moral high ground.
Wew lad.

That is not going to end well

>video asks audience what they think
>comments disabled
Really digitals my black face

Tell that African woman to stop culturally appropriating YouTUbe, it was made by a white person. It's digital white face.

Shes appropriating white culture by wearing a dress. And using a camera. And living in a house.

>thumbnails

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

I wanna give that cute black girl a non-digital white face.

>He don know bout dey Pidgin

What was the point of making emojis have realistic skin colours instead of being abstract?

>Warning: This video contains historical footage of blackface minstrel shows which you may find offensive.
HO-LEE-FUK

Can this bitch take off that weave to stop appropriate white culture? Stop using a video camera and speaking english too. Fuck off

Can't make that shit up!

Leaf you will not be raked on the day of the rake.
11111000/10 top kek content right there senpai

>digital blackface

What will libtards think of next.

>poo-poo
lmao