Sup Forums hates women and thinks they are worthless so lets say we as society kill them off...

Sup Forums hates women and thinks they are worthless so lets say we as society kill them off. Men can get artificial wombs and have fertilized eggs implanted in them to continue on civilization. All zygotes are genetically engineered to be male with the purest aryan genes so no worries about female or subhuman babies. C-section when its time to pop. How do you feel about this Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw you're shaped like that already without a child in your belly

It sounds like something a crazy homosexual serial killer would say.

>so lets say we as society kill them off
that's one hell of a leap, nice meme flag. Bet this is a 1 post scenario, huh? no bump for you

That's super gay.
We need to create Gurley pets to replace women.

while i like boipucci i don't want men to get wombs. we can just use artificial ones outside of the body.

wtf why would we carry babies in our bodies, that's retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

I've been saying this for a while. I would happily open my boipussy womb up for baby making. But only for Chad's babies.

add in robowaifus and you got a deal.

Oh, for anyone who doesn't know obscure erotic fiction, Gurleys are genetically engineered humanoid creatures that appear to be 5yo girls when fully grown, mature very quickly and need to be constantly pregnant.

Gayniggers from outer space will soon arrive, exterminate all woman and give us the technology for artificial wombs.

>Giving birth through your dick
No thanks.

I would like to know EVEN more.

Walk in see this pic.
Wot do?

That's the estrogen in the water talking, men have become such beta cucks in this country, they have forgotten their roles in society.

Nah, bruh C-section. Gets cut out your gut. Dick is saved

shoot first ask questions later

Mr. Popo's Palace was a fun messageboard.

We should just find a way to build artificial wombs without needing men to get pregnant. Getting rid of the cancerous gender will happen once we get the tech

>Sup Forums hates women and thinks they are worthless
Women are an essential and indispensable component of the greater human organism, they are a vital part of who we are as a species and their different cognitive process is invaluable for our survival. The only problem is power being given to totally unqualified women simply for being women, the same issues would arise if you gave such power to children before they're ready. Do you think Sup Forums hates children? Do you think Sup Forums thinks we should get rid of children?
Get your idiocy the hell off our board

Absolutely Disgusting

Pay Attention Children, This is Shill 101. See how OP doesn't highlight any meritorious positions of his point and only appeals to ego. This how you can tell they have nefarious things in mind. Sage and Kys Faggot

This is true. I thought it was scientifically harder to create artificial and maintain outside the body. Lab grown and inserted seemed easier. Alright. Future generations get grown in labs. This seems more inhumane though.

Real patriarchy start avoid biology race, creation universal specie travel around universe, trans humanism is dead all women, science was dead of god, trans humanism is dead biology dead all women.

Men are not women, you can not physically carry the weight of a baby. Your pelvic bone isn't wide enough and you don't have the muscles to support the growing infant. There are physical differences that room for a uterus.

Tampering with natural biology is abominable.

Like most things sci-fi came up with first the actual reality is far from elegant, but effective.

>this is the world you chose

Ive been thinking about this and i think its wrong. As a society we have evolved past needed the weaker sex for breeding purposes. Women hinder society. That has been talked about endlessly already so i wont say more.
This is evolution. Man is no longer bound by biological evelution. We are in the technological evolution age. Once tech exists where we can create our own why would we need the sex that corrupts us and holds us back and tries to makes boys and men feel ashamed to be men. We no longer need the emotional and mental manipulators.
This is the technological age

It sound wonderful.

you ARE tampered biology, dude. your evolution is far from 'natural'...you are reptilian bloodline...look at a fetus...it is a reptile up until you receive your spark...