Prove to me that races have differences in average intelligence

I'll wait.

If you have the ability to read and 3 seconds of spare time it isn't hard to find the statistics.

Look at the difference between niggers and whites as a whole.

So you have no proof. Nice

The same civilizational gap could have applied to nords and germans during the roman empire.

africa
most resource rich continent on the planet with inhabitants that forgot how to make fire and never created the wheel.

lets pretend we dont have the stats (which we do, cant be bothered to pull them up).
have you ever met niggers or spics?
never met a intelligent one ever.

nords =/= niggers
false equivalency
learn some history pal.
They didnt live in destitute aids ridden war torn nations every second of their life.
They also had written languages and invented various useful technologies

just use rates of development in different parts of world. quit asking Sup Forums to do your homework

found the whole enchilada

Prove to me you're not the faggot named Corey Goode

You're right the romans were more advanced but nords and germans were still more advanced then african cultures were and european civilization is far more advanced then african civilization.Europeans conquered because we are superior everyone is envious of what whites have done and are far below in everyway

Not an argument.

>forgot how to make fire

Proof? This is bullshit.

Nice sources. Still doesn't prove anything.

I've met many. Then again i live in diverse city and not a heroin addicted little pothole of a town.

>false equivalency

No, your line of reasoning is stupid. Next.

If you accept that genetics affect IQ, it is extremely mathematically unlikely that every gene variant that affects intelligence has a perfectly identical frequency across all human populations. If you do not accept that genetics affect intelligence, explain why only humans have managed to create advanced technology and not other animals.

t. Communist Troll
>Sage

>Nice sources. Still doesn't prove anything.

Yep, time to sage the thread, this asshole doesn't want discussion and isn't interested in evidence.

>does read it.
>Nice sources
Shill/troll
Should sage thread or this be a red pill thread?

saaaaaaaaaage

this
Sage

>Nice sources, but they don't prove anything to me cause I'm a faggot nigger barely capable of reading.

TIL the journals Science, American Journal of Human Genetics, Genomics, Genetics, Evolutionary Biology, Human Molecular Genetics and government studies are not adequate sources

Genetics is easily 95% or higher the factor in intelligence and it's heritable. It's the platform. Like a computer. The remaining 5% or less is the mix of randomness and nurturing of garbage in, garbage out. Same with the other thousands of behavioral, mental, and physical make-up of each human derived almost entirely from their genes.
>sage

Low effort OP. Not surprising being that you're a nigger (grill?) from pledit.

Sage

>I'm a newbie from Reddit and I want to get redpilled

Okay, niggers have an average IQ of around 75 while Mestizos have an average IQ of 90 while Whites have an average IQ of 100 while Asians have an average IQ of 106 while Jews have an average IQ of 115

Even when the socioeconomic status of niggers is the same as any other race they still get lower scores, higher murder rates, etc. Niggers have different genetics from every other race on the planet, niggers have never invented anything over the last few thousand years. All races are different from each other, the human race has the same genetics diversity as several animals, and while those animals have 9 different subspecies, we're all apparently humans. Niggers are the beasts of the field in the Bible and have made no advancements in science and math. Many niggers are aware of this information and aware that their race is genetically inferior which is why the feel the need to claim that they were the Ancient Egyptians, The Greeks, The Ancient Chinese, The Romans, The Mesopotamians, The Mayans, The Aztecs, The Real Israelites, and The Pilgrims. Niggers are inferior creatures and are a pest amongst are planet, if all niggers left the United States our national IQ would be tied with Japan. Niggers are detrimental to society, this is why the Jews see them as the easiest people to control because niggers don't have the mental capacity to think before their actions, this can be explained with the fact that niggers' Warrior Gene is higher than every other race. I believe that they can be saved by Christ by being a real Christian, that doesn't mean they're based or anything, but most niggers will ignore the truth, about God, and about their race.

the onus is on you to prove that we're all the same, faggot

since every metric we have shows that we're not the same in average intelligence

>Jew IQ is higher
Myth.

1. Ashkenazi Jews as a subset of Jews have a high average but it isn't higher than larger subsets of whites.

2. Whites dominate the upper end of genius and discovery. The past 400 years of inventions and scientific pursuit alone makes this clear. Jewish culture frowns upon "thinking outside the box" (as a lot of rogue scientists do to have breakthroughs) and has heavy pressure for conformity to stable livelihoods. Jews were rarely known for science until Jew media plastered Einstein's face on everything to make him a sudden household icon.

3. Asians probably have a higher average IQ but a much lower upper tier (150+, on average) than whites and Jews. It's unclear because there doesn't some to be fair general samplings in places like China. Asian intelligence varies heavily because Asians have very different lineages.

>Whites dominate the upper end of genius and discovery. The past 400 years of inventions and scientific pursuit alone makes this clear.

True.

Sephardic Jews are dumb ass fuck.

This book lays out all data, theory, and counterarguments on the subject.

If you only read one book on the subject, let it be this one.

>solobombe ngonbi ketu webabwe zan cheku hobni malahungi!!??? pass meh deh moodafookah!!! gimme deh gas to lite dis beech ass neegah!!! Kombwe tebatusassula kungulani!!!!!!! seh hello to satan fo me yoo bahstahd!!!