Tesla shows some heart

>pay 6 figures for car
>could have paid a little for to unlock the extra mileage DLC
>"don't worry, we're compassionate people"
>company remotely uploads firmware update to your vehicle without your consent

these musk/zuck people gotta go, true anti-americans at heart

Other urls found in this thread:

electrek.co/2017/04/27/tesla-slashes-price-of-model-x-60d-to-75d-battery-software-upgrade-by-another-30/
electrek.co/2017/09/09/tesla-extends-range-vehicles-for-free-in-florida-escape-hurricane-irma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>making cars slower without asking the owner
>on interstate evacuating about to race a honda in the middle of traffic
>cars takes off like a prius

thanks musk

What does the update even do? I read an article about this and I still don't get it.

something along the lines of showing '25% battery remaining' as opposed to 'battery dead'

without buying the update youre limited on the amount of battery you can use

I hate Tesla so fucking much

In a world were kikery is digital, going analog is the true answer.

>t. Riding a shitty Honda 125 bike with broken speedo that never failed since 1997

Utilizing 100% of the battery versus 80% for longer batter life.

It has already killed like 30 people as the update was released.

fucking real life on disc dlc.

holy fuck. Sup Forums failed us really hard.

reports say the tally just reached 50
no wait- my producer is telling me it has reached 6 million
yes that's right, 6 million. no doubt some of the victims were jewish which will of course require tesla to pay reparations to israel

This is true. I don't trust a car with a computer in it. I like my ICE engines analog the way God intended. At least until I build my own electric engine.

musk has killed 6 million we can't let him get away with this.

I keked hard at this. Goobergate was our Vietnam though.

So teslafags ran out of juice 4 miles further down the packed, slow-moving traffic jam of refugees out of florida?

Wow, Elon, that was mighty white of ya!

to be fair, tesla kinda sucks at 60-100 times. Could probably be beaten by a mildly modded honda.

if I buy a car and I can buy a larger gas tank, maybe I'll spring for it.

if I buy a car, and you block off 25% of my gas tank and try to extort more money to use all of it, i'll call you a fraud.

Not to mention, its pretty easy to buy some big gas cans and fill them up before evacuating.
Cant really do that with an electric car.

>2017
>getting cucked by your car battery if you don't pay the jew

on principle alone, if you're thinking about long haul travel and survival, battery cars don't really fit in

The tech just isnt there yet.

Draining a battery to empty does some seriouse damage to it
The limit was in place so that a full charge is still close to the same range years after you buy it

how about they just say in the owner's manual not to drain it completely but if you need to the option is there instead of putting DRM on my car to protect me from myself

>a software limitation was placed for battery longevity
>a software limitation was placed to charge more $ down the road to use what you already paid for

what is it?

>implying the dumbasses who need a touchscreen for their dashboard will follow those instructions

The first one

This is the post that should've ended this thread you stupid fucks. It's to conserve battery life, there's no extra mileage DLC.

Gib babies

>electrek.co/2017/04/27/tesla-slashes-price-of-model-x-60d-to-75d-battery-software-upgrade-by-another-30/

or pay $10,000 to use your whole battery...

it is dlc you fucking retard

>electrek.co/2017/04/27/tesla-slashes-price-of-model-x-60d-to-75d-battery-software-upgrade-by-another-30/
Oh shit, I didn't know that.

True, I destroyed one from a roll at 45. My car has stupid torque. It was an early one, p60? Regardless it was funny and the guy was so red in the face. Id love to see the 60 to 130 time.

yeha to anyone wondering basically batteries last longer if they stay between 20 and 80% charged or something. All they did was let people use them fully even if it hurts the batteries because heh who cares about battery life if you can't make it out of a hurricane

I don't even understand that headline. Shouldn't the model with higher mileage have a larger battery capacity or some sort of different physical attributes? You can't just go bleep bloop here have extra mileage unless they're intentionally stinting the cheaper models.

This is just based off the headlines since
>no article posted

>pretending you can make it out of this giant storm by now

Do you even Florida bro?

electrek.co/2017/09/09/tesla-extends-range-vehicles-for-free-in-florida-escape-hurricane-irma/

they ship their cars with the same battery, but the more expensive models/upgrade packages allow you to use more via software

So basically the same thing, but one is arbitrarily better than the other since the latter is kneecapped. Nice.

>after decades of American cars being a laughing stock
>Tesla produces the best car in the world and gives the finger to the muslim funding oil Jew
>americucks shit all over Tesla

No wonder the USA is dying

the lithium-ion jew needs to be kept in check, and they're off to a rocky start

>for free

why the fuck isnt this the default if it goes farther?

batteries also lose their charge over time as you discharge them.

doesnt this make a tesla a limit use car? gas engines never die with proper maintenance.

It greatly reduces battery lifetime if you run it flat regularly.

My dad still drives this sometimes and it runs like a beauty. He's had it about 33 years now

>musk enables this

>sells more cars by ruining them faster

you devious cunt

I meant this

battery cars are still a meme...

the fact that musk is being applauded for allowing people to fully use the cars they paid for is fucking disgraceful

That's the issue no one talks about. Lithium batteries don't actually last anywhere near long as people think they do. Not only that, but disposing of them completely kills the land around where they're (((disposed))) of. Solar panels have the same kind of issue.
The irony of goys buying a product to "save the planet" are actually "killing the planet" by buying the product in the first place. What happens when they find out the planet is "definitely on its last legs this time"? Panic buy more (((products))).
There's two main things about Jews you should know. They don't do long term planning and they don't let anything get in the way of a profit.

The limit was put on to be able to provide 60Kw cars as well as 75Kw cars while only having to use a single battery for both, which is cheaper for mass production.

Benefit to them is that they charge more to use the full battery as opposed to only roughly 80% battery.

Basically, DLC

Anyone putting money in musks pocket deserves to be robbed

>co founder of paypal
>a company that bans you if you slightly right from stalin
LMAO

>on car DLC
Can't wait for the microtransactions

The cognitive dissonance on Plebbit is fun to read.
>B-but this makes people able to afford buying a tesla
>just ignore that it's the same fucking car but has DLC locked off
What's wrong with these people?

It's the same fucking car. I guess government subsidies aren't enough for the jew at heart.

>say an opinion on facebook
>get banned from driving my car

Which one of you faggots has the biggest gas tank on their vehicle?

My F-150 has a 36 gallon tank and can run on any kind of gasoline or E-85. Feels fucking good. It's a bit of a gas piggy but with a full tank I can get around ~700 miles.

My fucking piece of shit 2006 ford taurus had an 18 gallon tank yeeyee

i have a 2004 and its like 13 tops, weird

>Tesla can enhance or restrict the range of your vehicle at will

Really makes me think

>add loot crates
>customize your dashboard
>small games to play on your dashboard
What else could the nickle and dime you for?

>this also means that a hacker could potentially set your car range to 0 and demand a ransom be paid with bitcoin to set it back to normal

can't wait until this happens.

>you have to pay to unlock a portion of your battery

Worse than EA

>hacker wants to assasinate someone
>hacks into their car
>remote controls it because loldrivebywire
>disabled airbags
>crashes, killing everyone
>deploys airbags
Just another day to day accident!

>tfw wikileaks found out the cia developed a tool to do this

lol @ retards claiming they go faster than a tesla.. try against a real tesla... p90d ludicrous and above..u lil dumbass are so stupid its incredible

True, I smoke the fuck outta Teslas in my eg hatch with a few simple mods.

Yes, but someone has put 400,000km on a model s and it only lost ~12% of its charge.

>Tesla remotely extends range of vehicles....

Fucking... HOW?

>it is dlc you fucking retard

Yeah like buying a new ECU for your car to unlock the rest of the horsepower isn't a form of DLC.

No one got mad about that.

There also a weird thing with batteries that if you discharge at a lower rate you'll get better performance per capacity. Pukerts law or something. I know it sounds obvious, if you consume less power it will last longer, but theres a bit of a curve on it. Look it up.

Jesus, this cannot be for real.

You have to pay them extra to unlock the full potential of the battery?

Yes, now, be a good goy and pay up!

i can see that they're getting sued when the first battery goes down hill

patrician taste my friend, would you please do the honor of taking the lead of this dance in which I am currently very invested in.

I'd imagine replacing the battery would be really expensive so you'd want to make it last as long as possible. It's really hard to justify the point of the car if you're spending more on replacing batteries than you would buying gas.

I have less than half than that but can also get around the same distance.

I still don't understand. Do they install the same batteries in every car but make you pay for a software upgrade to actually use the full battery. There is no way this has reached such a supreme point of kikery.

So 400,000 km on a car that was released five years ago, that you can't really do long-distance driving in.
Really makes me think.

Very well, I can provide the requisite subzero oscillations.

Has anyone gotten the limited edition Airbag expansion pack yet?
I've bought 12 Tesla packs but just keep getting the "Bernie 2016" decal over and over.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

To protect the window motors, you can only lower them twice a day without the unlimited DLC.

fuck off, degnerate copy paste bitch
make a difference and kys

Discharging a batterly completely damages it. That's why they implement a software lock that stops you from discharging it fully. They removed that software lock now in time of need because getting out of state is more important than the long life durability of your battery.

t. abdul

Care to list those mods friend?

What's the easiest way to farm Tesla Coins?

Certainly

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- kfc supercharger
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

>lithium cells lose charge over time
>can't let them discharge all the way or the cells die permanently
>safest opinion is to set a discharge limit to make sure they never drop bellow 25%
>gives you plenty of warning before reaching 25% so you have a chance to charge up again
>use that final 25% as a redundancy to make sure the batteries never reach 0% and die before you get a change to charge them
>literally every well designed product with lithium cells does this
>tesla lower the software defined charge limits and allow people to squeeze some extra mileage out so they have a better chance at finding a charging point if most of them are full
>Sup Forums's underage bandwaggoners see this
>"LOL LOL CAR DLC XDDDDDDD"
>"MUSK BTFO HAHA AM I RITE GUIS?"
Threads like this need to be purged before they even start, the fact that mods don't automatically ban people when it looks like they're an underagefag is one of the biggest cancers for this board.
70-80% of the people in here are more than likley bandwagon scum who didn't start posting until 2016.

>be a libtard
>buy a Tesla because environment
>has like 30 batterys
>don't do research that producing and disposing of batterys does catastrophic damage to the environment

I think you missed the point of OP's post.

>tfw I saw a Tesla recently
>excited.bmp
>walk around while discovering, taking pictures
>gets shittier every minute
>datlowquality.exe
>useless big ass display full of smeary fingerprints
>unprofessionally attached dull foil
It's the shitest meme car I have ever seen

U.S. is the #1 producer of crude oil, again.

Oil exploration is a thourghly American industry. Electric cars are un-American.

Is there a way to disable the out-of-bounds detector without buying Go-Anywhere Coins?

nice bantz have a few more parts:

- anti abbo fuel tank lid
- anti emu machinegun (ineffective)
- asian imports

Well according to other posts they sell the same car with the same battery, but one has the range limited by software and is sold cheaper. I.e. like unlocking DLC that is already on the disk.

So which ones is right?

>Evacuate Florida in meme car
>Only designed for short commutes and daily overnight charge
>No time to charge en route and no charge points available
>Can't return for weeks due to power grid outages and high demand for long charges along route
>normal car, top up with gas and drive straight back home
>mfw

No. It's super easy. They have a premium service where instead of charging your batteries you can drive to a Telsa dealer and exchange your depleted batteries for fully-charged ones in under five minutes.

Musk did a demo on jewtube and showed a side-by-side comparison of one driver filling his tank with gas and another going through a drive-through service line at a Telsa dealer (of course the gas station was "slower"). Batteries are located on underside of car behind a pannel with about eight screws/bolts...pretty easy to reach if you have a service trench.

I try to reduce weight where I can, but those are some pretty good suggestions. I'm thinking of getting these as well.

- Carlton Draught full-throttle beer tap
- matching pint glass dispenser (for the beer/glassing ethnics)
- leb indicator light
- stingray-proof glass

>They have a premium service where instead of charging your batteries you can drive to a Telsa dealer

Do they have it now?