Los Angeles Lights

Anyone see the light in the sky north of LA? Are they lightning or those earthquake lights?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesGraynyc/status/906718810601799680
twitter.com/silem024/status/906710726047277056
youtube.com/watch?v=q7tSWOuIQis
youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm on the west side and didn't see anything, where are you? What did it look like and what direction?

*big one hits*

'Earthquake lights'?

Some phenomenon that is seen to accompany earthquakes. Could be ionization, piezoelectricity, tribolumeniscence, or nothing at all

top fkn kek

Someone on Twitter is reporting it too.

links or gtfo!!!

earthquake lights could be serious shit

digits confirm happening

In the San Fernando Valley look north. There is a thunderstorm warning but the lights are flashing constantly.

GUYS IM IN A HOT AIR BALLOON EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE AND I HAVE LOST CONTROL OF THE DISCO BALL

twitter.com/JamesGraynyc/status/906718810601799680

Can't see north from my place in SM. Is it rhythmic or random flickering like heat lightning? Fuck I hope it's not earthquake lights. Does the Mexico quake put us at higher risk up here?

a tweet
twitter.com/silem024/status/906710726047277056

idiot californians don't recognize lightning when they see it, the dumb fucks.

Quite a few more reports on Twitter.

I checked that there was a thunderstorm warning in Lancaster/Palmdale but this is my first time seeing 2-second lightning flashes rather than the typical 30 sec to minute flash intervals. It seemed like the War of the Worlds scene.

GUYS ITS GETTING WORSE I OVERLOADED THE TRANSFORMER POWERING THE MICROWAVE OVER AND ITS SPARKING LIKE CRAZY IM SCARED

Did they look like these?

youtube.com/watch?v=q7tSWOuIQis

This was in Mexico city from the recent earthquake. Vid was posted September 8th.

>he's frightened by quick lightning
Come to Florida m8 thunder can last for minutes here cause the lightning never stops

YOU NEED TO BUILD MORE PYLONS, HOLY FUCK

Yea it was.... the clouds was over near the mountains.

Hope you San Ferniggers die it's hot as fuck over there

I saw them an hour ago. I stay in Van Nuys, and i've never seen this shit before

>goodbye

bump for a happening

Also from SFV seemed like a cloud of lighting was rolling in from the north

Seems to happen more often.
youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4

Is this HAARP?

I saw nothing in Thousand Oaks

During the Mexico earthquake people saw lights in the sky too. There are videos.

>Is this HAARP?
No. Earthquake lights have to do with earthquake activity. It's probably a sign that a quake will be coming soon.