>meet niggers in africa
>they are even dumber niggers

>meet american niggers overseas
>nice, respectable people

>meet niggers in the UK who have been there for the last 400 years
>nice, respectable people

>meet niggers in Australia
>Nasty Nigger scum

Niggers seem to come in different breeds, would it be feasible to eugenic them into a worthwhile species?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K9se_3dKD2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I honestly hate how fat my country is

improving niggers is racist

Three words: Africanized Killer Bees

Whites have been trying to improve the nigger for hundreds of years and to no avail. Best thing to do is to leave them alone and make sure they don't leave Africa.

theres no niggers in australia, only boongs, and they legitimately are not even human

i visited america recently (most of the west coast and NY).
the blacks i met were mostly normal american people, i felt safer taking the subway at night with 2000 blacks in NYC than being on a train with 2 bogans in australia.

Stop with the pasta,

no

>meet niggers in bra-

You mean everyone?

everyone is so fat now. why is everyone so fat ?
how did it get this way?

niggers are just as niggish in the UK, don't be fooled

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

OK so how about this

Genetically alter 100 African men so they only make male sperm then release them back into the wild

they have on average 8 kids, the next generation would have 800 men like this, and 400 less women

400 less women is 3200 Africans who won't be born.

this would spread rapidly, with an African generation being less than 30 years, they would eventually breed themselves out of existence. roving gangs of raping men would continue to spread the condition from country to country.

>in the UK who have been there for the last 400 years
huh

if you give an animal easy access to food, it will get fat
what did you expect

youtube.com/watch?v=K9se_3dKD2M

makes it easier to be attractive tbqh

yeah the new ones are total nignogs

>meet niggers in the UK who have been there for the last 400 years
Bait.jpg

There are some, a few Sudanese, Kenyans, and Ethiopians.
They typically come in 3 breeds tho, the fobs straight from Africa, around Europeans they're nice, around niggerish Africans they're quite. Then there's the halfway ones, the niggerish ones, they've got a hint of an accent, they're loudish and they try to act tough, they tend to stick to themselves or other minorities that will tolerate them (Afghans, they also like wogs who view them with a grain of salt), and then there are the assimilated ones, no accent, and don't associate with other ones often.

some niggers do assimilate which makes it hard to hate all of them

Some. Most are savages, but some are born with enough outside DNA (White, Asian, w/e) or were just lucky and got well formed brains (in the same way geniuses are just born. An okay, respectable black is a genius in the nigger world).

In time they could become... People. They have the potential to be civilized, but are openly hostile to the idea.

i seen some shit there really fat people in some sort of scooter with kfc in the front bag
and turkey legs like candy

>play GTA
>expect anything but niggers

Imagine my shock