If Trump actually joins the Democrat party, will you still support him over real conservatives?

If Trump actually joins the Democrat party, will you still support him over real conservatives?

Define real conservative. Because there aren't any

If his agenda doesn't change sure

I don't support him now.

>Define real conservative. Because there aren't any
Except Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi?

Fuck you nigger

Please win yourself sooner, irrelevant leafshit.

makes a single deal with the dems to fuck with the gop cucks, suddenly is switching sides.

> to fuck with the gop cucks
Must become the biggest cuck in history of the GOP. "I'm the greatest cuck, nobody cucks like me, believe me!"

That's why I'm saying he'll join Democrats. Can Ryan follow him?

Real conservatives? You mean (((Republicans))) because they sure as fuck aren't real conservatives.

I dont care abotu fucking KIKE GENRE LABEL MARKETING BULLSHIT.

I CARE ABOUT HIS PLAN. AND HIS INTEGRITY. AND HIS HONESTY. AND HIS ABILITY TO BTFO EVERYONE I HATE

Rand Paul

>If Trump actually joins the Democrat party
Since the democrat party never got rid of superdelegates, he actually could get the democrat nomination.

He's not going to join the dems, he's courting them to work to his advantage right now. Even IF, and I mean IIIIFFFF Trump somehow turned into a democrat, I don't give a fuck about the party, I care about ideas and action. So if he keeps on his route, he can label himself and an anarchist commie and I wouldn't give a fuck

This would asplode the Democratic party and the whole system.

So, LETS DO IT

None of us care whether the President has an R or a D next to his name. Define real conservative.

I'd vote for a Rand or Ron Paul or a Pat Buchanan over Trump, but I'd vote for Trump easily over a Jeb Bush, a Marco Rubio, or a Ted Cruz.

Brrraaaaappp

¡ssɐ ƃıq ɐ sɐɥ dɯnɹ⊥

He needs to switch while still in office of this term. Currently he's a far right fundamentalist. That needs to stop.

>cheque
Also,

T H I C C

H I C C

I C C

C C

C