youtube.com/watch?v=99fQtZMqg6A
gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/switzerland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k
k
k
In Cali

>99% white

switzerland is the only country I'd live in (denmark), it's the closest thing to paradise and has a strong right wing nationalist government in place

The Swiss speak mostly German?

this

also legal euthanasia, it feels good to know I can czech out if I suffer from an uamenable debilitating condition.

Riddle me this:

What's stopping some stronger power from BTFO'ing Switzerland and annexing them?

If the Swiss didn't get on their knees and grab their heels for all the elites from every other country then they'd be irrelevant. Can't wait for the day of the rope for the Mountain Jews.

they are heavily armed

It's almost like a full white capitalist country with lots of money it's not a multicultural shithole.

Who would have guessed that good conditions and people make successful societies?

doesn't matter.

air raids would decimate Switzerland

>not multicultural
>You're either speaking German, French, or Italian depending upon which city you're in

b8

Multicultural as in not white. You know, what Germany and Sweden are doing bringing "vibrant" people from shitholes.

Bunkers my nigga, the country is filled with them

>implying we dont have 6 gorillion bunkers
LMAOing at u

>multicultral
doesn't switzerland have a lot of Albos

Congrats, you are now the leader of some smoldering mountains and a lake or two. Money well spent bud.

At least the mountain jews are gone
Have fun starving in your bunkers while your fields burn

No they speak Swiss, retard.

Switzerland is a country full of rich white people

Swizzyland is literally a non-country. It's basically a giant territorial bank for (((THEM))).

Even Canada could take over the Swiss.

>American Education

Swiss bunkers are stocked with years supply of food my nigga
even hitler didn't touch switzerland

To what end?

Shiet son, did they discover how to replenish their supplies indefinitely?

Forget the food, just dam all their water sources.

you have to remember this country have had many years to setle without internal wars.

But most importantly.
>no niggers

He didn't want to waste his resources on to take over a bunch of worthless rocks.

the fucking Mountain, idiot

Greatest education in the world. All you faggots come from all over the world to go to school here. We're literally the best educated in the world, and we invent all the shit you freeloaders take for granted.

>no nigg-

youtube.com/watch?v=99fQtZMqg6A

oh w8

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Again, to what end?

He wasted resources on other countries that had no resources of value to him, retard. Hitler was a fucking pussy, the Swiss were gassed up and ready to fuck his shit up. He didn't touch them because everybody knew how to use guns, and very good strategic fortifications.

I wish i was swiss :(

There are parts of Switzerland where they speak German and parts where they speak French.

some kind of german yea.

Make America Swiss Again

I love Swiss architecture. Even modern Swiss buildings manage to retain their small village charm.

It's very interesting that they use stucco/masonry for most of the building, and then timber gables and supports. Similar to Bavarian country architecture but more rustic or something.

Only problem I see is everyone still living in cuckpartments instead of having large amounts of private land.

>he doesn't know about the mountain jew

>he thinks switzerland has lax gun laws
>not even allowed to own ammunition
>massive campaign to take away everyone's already ammo-less guns

Oy vey!
Maybe it's time to send some teachers to teach about the importance of multiculturalism and shame the whites for being racist and privileged. Merchant is very happy.

What have the Swiss ever done to me?

The history of Switzerland should serve as one of the ultimate red pills, if you insist on using that term. It's an agreed-upon supranational entity with a mercenary heritage that answers only to money. It doesn't care where the money comes from or what might be attached. It's only neutral in the sense that every leader in the world would never dream of attacking because they all have hidden millions secreted there. It's actually fascinating that such a place exists so openly and so fearlessly.

>not allowed to own ammunition

You are fucking retarded. The Swiss voted against more gun control in 2011.

south german here
swiss are jews and parasites

Low gun control means nothing when no one is even buying guns. Much higher gun control nations actually have higher rates of gun ownership than Switzerland.

>guns per 100 people

This is how many guns a person owns, not percentage of people owning guns.

Remind me again what their population is? Oh yeah, about the same as the entire population of New York City. Fucktard.

>what is per capita

end yourself libtard

>In Switzerland, the percentage of households with one or more guns is reported to be 2005: 28.6%
The most recent report they have on percentages is twelve years old, but more recent reports on per capita ownerships show that they have heavily fallen since 2005. Therefore, it is safe to assume that 28% is actually quite higher even than their real ownership rate.

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/switzerland

Basically this. Switzerland has always been a hideout for the elites. That's why no one has ever dared to attack them, not even Hitler.

>it's another switzerland episode
fuck off we're full

Excuse me while I slow clap for your regurgitation of terms you do not understand. Hey this might come as a great big shocker to you but smaller systems are more efficient, easier to manage, and have less disparity than larger economic systems. I realize that must be hard for you to understand, being a fucking retard and all.

That 28% is the highest in Europe, higher than any country. Check the citation.

Once again, guns per 100 is not ownership percentage.

dont forget liechtenstein

>it's small so it werks

Once again you are fucking retarded. Population has nothing to do with the success of Switzerland.

>smaller economic systems are easier to manage

No you tard. This is not how economics work. Citation now or kill yourself you mongoloid leftist fuck.

>trust me, people who fly the Dixie aren't reta-

of asian tourist

Oh I see, you're a blubbering idiot that can't communicate with human beings so you communicate with the greentext caricatures that exist in your mind. Well you have fun with that.

>Dixie education

Not an argument retard.

Re-read the other half of my post. The most recent statistic is all the way from 2005. If you compare this with their per capita gun ownership in 2007 (ranked #3 in the world for it), it is clear their gun ownership rates were far higher than they are today. That 28% from 2005 is nowhere near their number today.

Go rob some graves and you're halfway there

No I understand. Even in the US gun ownership percentage has fallen. The fact is that 28% was the highest in all of Europe despite other European countries owning more guns per 100 people. My point is that your statistic is useless when it comes to percentage of people owning guns.

Everything works fine if it's vast majority white people in the system.

yes fuck them but atleast they give money

They're heavily armed and in the mountains. No country that has the interest has the man power or supply to do constant air raids.

Neither is your strawman greentext bullshit or your demands for a citation that 8 million people are easier and more efficient to manage with a social entitlement context than, say, 330 million people.

Do you have some kind of a fucking learning disability? You must if you make fallacious arguments, misrepresent someone else's argument, and then say that what they respond with is 'not an argument.'

>28% was the highest in Europe (in 2005)
Do you have an actual source for that?
>My point is that your statistic is useless when it comes to percentage of people owning guns
There is no report of that in existence. Percentage by household and per capita reports are the best we have, and certainly a lot better than your fucking literal nothing.

Thisnis not how economics works you idiot. The Swiss economy is very large for its size, it works because the system is sound and it economic sector is based on banking and services, not manufacturing and such. Nothing to do with population. The Swiss population could be 40 million but if said economic system existed as it is, you'd see the same result.

switzerland doesnt feel like a paradise to me. maybe I have to travel again to realize how good I have it.

From your report. Here you go, tard.

>The Swiss population could be 40 million but if said economic system existed as it is, you'd see the same result.
This coming from the fucktard that opens with "what is per capita" and accuses me of being a liberal. Whatever you say asshole, keep blubbering about your tenuous grasp on economics while demanding factual proof that a low population with less wealth disparity is easier to manage than a population many times its size with a high degree of wealth disparity. You've got about as good an education in economics as a calculator and half the math skills.

Okay, this proves that 12 years ago Switzerland was one of the top gun owners in Europe. It still shows no proof that ownership today is anywhere near that.

You've offered no citations for your claims. Switzerland has less wealth disparity because the system works, less population does not necessarily mean the wealth disparity will be lower, gulf nations are proof of this.

The point is that the Swiss economy is very free market oriented with low taxes and it works. If the population would balloon to 40 million and everything else holding equal, you'd see the same reault.

Kys.

if im not mistaken unless you re a millionare your life is going to suck in switzerland.

Women only got the right to vote in the 1970s because during each referendum men carried on voting against it.

It's safe to assume it is. Germany, France, etc saw greater drops in gun ownership over the years. Their ownership is lower yet they have more guns per 100. See why your statistic is useless?

They don't have lax gun laws.

You're thinking of the Czech Republic. Switzerland is literally worse than New York, you can't carry and have no constitutional rights.

As soon as your armor and infantry moves in the blow all the tunnels and mountain roads and trap their enemy in the valley of death.
>what are bunkers
>what is an armed civilian populace
>implying they don't have anti-air tech

>tfw the Iron Bank was inspired by an irl nation.

Ownership per 100 from 2005 to 2016 chart for Germany

And now Switzerland

>he hasnt been to switzerland

My point is, this drop is the best proof we have (since there is no report of it in existence) that Switzerland's gun ownership has been reduced to a level completely insifnificant even for Europe/

Yes they do.

>worse than new york

Top fucking kek. See

It's 99.5% white.

>germany has a higher guns per 100 yet a lower gun ownership percentage

This is getting tiring. Nobody ever said gun ownership hasn't declined in Switzerland. You are arguing a non-point.

Also the most expensive country to live in

You cannot carry. It is therefore worse than New York.

SBRs and full auto does not mean the laws are more lax. The military uses a gun that is barely under 16" OAL including the flash hider and trains soldiers to only use semi auto you dipshit.

Being able to CC is more important.

yes now exclude the balkans and it's 70%

>cannot carry means worse than ny

fucking lmao.

Actually this statistic is just plain wrong. The small arms survey said 45 guns per 100.

Yes, it is getting tiring. I still see no reason as to why anyone should believe Switzerland is significant in any way for its guns (and dispelling this was the only 'point' I ever had).

Not an argument.

If I can't carry a gun around town, I will not live in that country, I would only live in the US or the Czech Republic. That includes New York.

I mean, I wouldn't really, because I don't want to neuter my AR and magazines, but it would be better than switzerland.

>gun ownership matters more than demographics
anyone who argues this is retarded

i'm exaggerating but they are way to many subhuman albanians, serbians and turks that are shitting on our country and of course now we have the new african enrichment. fucking cunts deserve the bullet

How does this keep happening when SVP gets bigger with every election and you all have been implementing successful anti-immigration referendums?

well we still have the other parties that are blocking us
and succesfull referendums doesn't mean shit if the goverment waters it down
AND immigrants still keep coming since we're rich
the next steps are gonna banning multi-citizensship, banning face covering (burqa) and that our court has more power than foreign ones like the UN