How in the fuck do chinese people handle such warm temperatures indoors...

How in the fuck do chinese people handle such warm temperatures indoors? I'm in college right now with 2 chinese roommates and they keep the temperature at 80 degrees. This isn't a problem during the day since I can stay out of my room and do shit, but I need to sleep at night and I wake up constantly when it's this warm. These fuckers fall asleep fully clothed and under blankets. What the fuck is wrong with them? Is there something wrong with me? Fuck, this shit pisses me off.

70 degrees should always be the aimed for indoor temp.

China is a hot and humid hell.

You sound fat.

I agree, but I'd happily compromise at something like 75 if they're worried about power or if they can't adjust to temperatures that low. This is just ridiculous though.

Cause ur a fat fuck.

try sharing a room with a nigger, they have to sleep in a fucking OVEN

I keep mine at 76-78 because the floor is too cold, but I'm huwhite

Cold blooded creatures need to stay in a constant comfortable temperature to achieve homeostasis.

I used to be pretty fat and it made me really sensitive to heat. After I lost weight I get cold really easily, but I also still get hot really easily. Don't get fat. Even after you slim up you're literally never comfortable.

jej

How about you quit being an autistic fuck and ask if you can lower it because you are too warm?

My 96 year old great Grandma has never owned or used air conditioning. Just a rotating fan.

She's half Chinese! Maybe cultural.

They don't speak English.

Because they are to cheap to turn on the lights or use air conditioning. You would walk into the Sheraton in SZ or any hotel/mall and the Chinese management are always too cheap to turn on the lights or use air con.

In China it's the air quality that kills you not the Heat

Yes. Being fat is a cultural thing now.

>26 to 21 degrees
You can barely feel the difference. Stop being such a pussy

It's 100+ and I have the air on at 86, only because it's on its last legs, of five years.

>shit excuse
neck yourself

Maybe show them your shower, with conveniently placed gas pipes to heat the water while in the shower?

I live in the north and love the cold. -25 outside 65 inside master race.

Has anyone ever met a reasonable Chinese person? All the ones I've met are assholes.

>something wrong with me

Yeah you're fat. My apartment stays at 80 all the time.

Air conditioning is expensive. Get tired enough and you can sleep in any conditions