youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-japan-constitution-abe/japans-abe-to-push-for-constitution-reform-before-year-end-media-idUSKBN19G01F
youtube.com/watch?v=78ACezZ_HzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HILLARY FOR PRISON

Reminder, Trump and Abe want to make trains great again.

AFTERNOON
>Rubio on Hurricane Irma: 'Don't be the guy that gets killed by falling tree'
EVENING
>(((Report))) claims Kelly bans Omarosa from some WH meetings
>Trump has Cabinet Meeting at Camp David
>Trump’s plan to end Qatar-Saudi Arabia deadlock fails
>Schumer says that he contemplated Trump deal since August
>GOP Miami mayor calls on Trump to talk climate change
>Trump tweets: "The U.S. Coast Guard, FEMA and all Federal and State brave people are ready. Here comes Irma. God bless everyone!"

>women are in this thread

Awoo

All I want for Christmas is a holocaust! Doesn't have to be you know Jews dying. Could be a Chinese holocaust. Or you know John McCain dying.

>it's almost September 11

Wow, you got a pass this year dude? Tell us all about it. What is it like to be awesome?

>trains
I don't like where this is going.

>still begging for attention from them
fuck off

What's Abe's Handicap?

At this point I don't understand the obsession. It has gone on long enough and we need to move on already. Commemorating somewhat is good but people are obsessed.

i was 8 when it happened.

Not being allowed to militarize.

>be popular conservative news host
>some bitches at work decided to falsely accuse you of sexual harassment
>media pulls out hit pieces, even if the accusations are turned down, I'll get fired anyways
>bite the bullet, I wanted to retire early anyways
>resign from the news network so I can live in peace
>hey, at least now I can spend more time with my kid-

>Sept. 11 is also my deceased grandmother's birthday
too much

feels just like yesterday when hildabeast was thrown into the back of that van

This only needs to be tweeted in Florida.

>tfw was only 3 when the Towers went boom

>send dick pics and get fired
>your show is cancelled
>your 19 y.o. son dies
Weeeeeeeeew!

>Rubio claims to not have watched 'Games of Throne'

Maybe that's the real reason our train system isn't that developed.

What happens if i throw my knife at it?

Lets make it happen!

YAY SHINKANSEN

feels bad man

Being a senator is pretty fucking busy shit. Not surprising.

She was very lucky .

Only in Florida.

I remember riding my bicycle in my cul-de-sac before going to school and my sister running out screaming "mom's crying" and not understanding why. We didn't do anything at school except watch TV and left early

>falsely
kek....

It's six gorillion level at this point

For now. But soon it will change.

reuters.com/article/us-japan-constitution-abe/japans-abe-to-push-for-constitution-reform-before-year-end-media-idUSKBN19G01F

Nuke Saudi Arabia when?!

It's not an obsession to me but I'll never forget the day. I actually have a picture of me and my sister in front of the twin towers from the bay on the way to statue of liberty

pussies. everyone knows hurricanes require anti-armor.

Its been 16 years but people still get genuinely upset, it baffles me.

Alabama white pop 2016: 3,200,000
Alabama white pop 2017 estimate: 3,204,560

this really stimulates that prefrontal cortex...

It shattered many peoples perception that America was untouchable

Please don't namefag for no reason, thank you.

>it's been less than two decades and people still get upset at the memory of the event that killed thousands, launched the US into multiple conflicts in the middle east, and permanently altered the political landscape of the world

How many nigger cattle do you think he got for his time at the CIA?

The whole thing is silly and I don't understand that mindset at all. We were also attacked at Pearl Harbor.

Are they serious?

>inb4 sources and eceleb

kek, this fanfiction cannot be real.

>if true, my sides

Hey child rapist. Ready for your acid swimming pool lessons?

>"We are with Japan 100%"

>launched the US into multiple conflicts in the middle east, and permanently altered the political landscape of the world
The conflicts had little to do in reality with the attacks and more to do with politicians taking advantage of the stupidity of people being so damn emotional over the whole thing. The reason it has political influence is because people act like they do about it.

partly because people still, to this day, can be 51% mainstream and be proud supporters of Al Qaida and enemies of America and nothing will happen to them

"never forget" my ass

((they)) know that when you kill a pest you kill its young too

>(((sources)))
>eceleb shit

These posts are good posts. Thank you.

The post-Cold War triumphal high we were on as a nation ended on 9/11. We had gone almost exactly 70 years (12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001) without being attacked, we were trading partners with all the former combloc countries except North Korea and Cuba, everyone was still pretty rich and happy compared to today, and the 90s party had never really ended. If you weren't old enough to get a real sense of the world before 9/11 it's hard to explain how dramatic the difference in perception was.

>Sup Forums should listen to the guy who gets all his news from Sup Forums
you baka ass lil fug

>white chick
> not staying out of the Sun
Am disappoint

>We were also attacked at Pearl Harbor.
exactly, and nobody commemorates that date either
2bh we should just eliminate any events in which we're supposed to "remember" tragic shit from the past, it's all so old

Pearl harbor was a few still pictures of the aftermath in newspapers or audio after the fact
Many people watched the second twin tower go down on live television
Huge difference in how it will effect you

>tfw Hidaeki Anno is the original GRRM before that fat fuck even knew what total procrastination and abandonment of his franchise ever was, like a little babby
>tfw he will never finish 3.0+1.0 just so I can get closure to whatever bullshit crazy story he made up in 3.0
>tfw the guys behind Madoka also abandoned their shit to make a Godzilla movie and will never follow up Rebellion
I'M READY TO FUCKING DIE NOW!

>faG namE

I can't convince people that are adamantly thinking otherwise but politicians are taking advantage of people's emotional stupidity and obsession with such things.

Again, emotional nonsense. Look at it reasonably instead of being swayed politically by your emotions.

it's gen z kids who genuinely never experienced America in the 90s
they don't understand what it's like to live in a country that wasn't fully subverted

Stop posting this dumb meme. You're only making yourself look dumb. Yes, McMuffin is a traitorous cunt. But no, the 2nd tweet doesn't contradict the first one. There's a massive difference between being "cahoots" (and working) with al-Qaeda and trying to get operatives to leave the group and instead work for us.

>We were also attacked at Pearl Harbor.
And people still sob about it today.

It was a tragic event but being emotional over it is beyond stupid.

sounds like something a communist would say

I just saw this and made an OC of the series by the Ameribro Joe poster.
How can two brothers be total opposite.

>oh my god did you see the news terrorists just attacked new york city, what's going on?
>stop being emotional, Phillip, shit happens.

>I can't convince people that are adamantly thinking otherwise but politicians are taking advantage of people's emotional stupidity and obsession with such things.
Are you literally autistic? You can have an emotional response to a major event like 9/11 without letting politicians vote for the PATRIOT Act over it.

>Nobody commemorates December 7th
>flag
Nigger are you foreign or underage?

it was sarcasm buddy

Pearl Harbour wasnt 'tragic'. An army base getting bombed when the rest of the world was at war cant have been that shocking. 9/11 was tragic for sure but the way they wheel out the families every year is just nauseating.

it's fucking sarcasm, how is that not incredibly obvious what the fuck

I understand your point but you also must understand the fact that you're in the large minority saying it's "emotional nonsense". Being on Sup Forums alone means you put more into events than any average person.

9/11 will be used to justify killing dunecoons for the next 70 years. Get used to it.

Minnesota white pop 2016: 4,449,000
Minnesota white pop 2017 est: 4,460,000

youtube.com/watch?v=78ACezZ_HzM
Is there an anime about Pearl Harbor or 9/11 itself?
I wanna watch it.

It didn't happen yesterday. It has been almost 20 years now. Do you understand the concept of moving on and how psychologist tell people fixation on past trauma instead of processing it and moving on with your life is much better?

I am saying that people being overly emotional and then taking that into politics causes things like the PATRIOT act.

>9/11 was tragic for sure but the way they wheel out the families every year is just nauseating.
That is my point, politicians take advantage of it to grandstand and moralize everything.

Be brave that God may love thee.

>And there is no better way for a man to die than this: than facing fearsome odds, before the ashes of his fathers, in the temples of his gods.

Not quietly, but with a bang.

>Reagan Battalion retweeted
kek, obvious fake news

>fixation on past trauma instead of processing it and moving on with your life is much better?
is worse*, sorry It got he nouns mixed up.

I have family in America. My cousin's best friend signed up after 9/11 and ended up dead in a shitty desert. Got a purple heart though so that's nice.

>9/11 was tragic for sure but the way they wheel out the families every year is just nauseating.
what are they supposed to do? put up a fucking tweet?
>9/11 happened today #throwbackthursday
it happened less than 20 years ago, it's still a very fresh incident

People unironically suggest that kind of stuff now, my man. Columbus day is "Indigenous People's Day" in a few states now, Constitution day was "Citizen's Day" until around 10 years ago.