i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504235859948.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
youtube.com/results?search_query=gori njujork
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwecSSDmVZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=VuS4cVeZZRM
youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By watching the destruction of Israel

I'm gonna go to the nearest kike church and I'm taking a big fucking shit on the bathroom floor

like every year I relive the best reality TV that was ever broadcast and watch the live news broadcasting from that day.

my favorite is the one from NBC 4 because it has this guy Toni that gives the best description of what happened within the first few minutes, then blows kisses to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=58TpAXMk2bI

im gonna lift

On 9-11, $240 billion was stolen from Pentagon budget accounts and electronically wired through global brokerage firms Cantor Fitzgerald, located on floors 101-105 of WTC1 & Eurobrokers, a firm located on floor 84 of WTC2. This was made possible by software designed by a group within Marsh and McClennan, a top 'financial consulting' firm, located on floors 93-100 of WTC1. Then, the incriminating records were destroyed on all sides.

- 9/11/1991: Pres. GHWB oversees the issuance of $240 billion of counterfeit/unlawful 10 yr Treasury bonds, to be used by the CIA in their takedown & buyout of the USSR
- 9/10/2001: Def. Sec. Rumsfeld announces that "$2.3 trillion" is "missing" from Pentagon budget due to "bad" accounting"
- The chief accountant at the Pentagon is Rabbi Dov Zakeim
- Zakeim is also CEO of "System Planning Corp," a defense contractor that produces "Flight Termination Systems"
- "FTS" are custom retrofit kits that allow modern planes to be flown remotely, like drones, with high accuracy
- AM of 9-11: Marsh & McClennan schedules a meeting for whistleblowers who have raised red flags about their recently developed software (see Richard Grove).
- Pentagon funds are wired through the computers of Cantor Fitzgerald & Eurobrokers
- American Airlines Flight 11 hits floor hits WTC1 between floors 93 & 99, killing 658 Cantor Fitzgerald & 360 Marsh employees
- UA175 hits between floors 77 & 85 of WTC2, killing 61 Eurobrokers employees
- AA77 hits the Pentagon, looping around to hit the Resource Services Office, killing dozens of accountants & destroying records.
- WTC pulled in controlled demo
- Pres. GWB declares a national emergency and invokes section 12(k) of 'Exchange Act' of 1934 & SEC invokes emergency powers, allowing government bonds to be redeemed without usual checks

PEACE AND PROSPERITY DAY

This is the year that a hurricane finally allows us to ignore the day and move on. It's gotten to be really annoying and boring, like a funeral that drags on for to long and everyone is pretending like they're all sad and shit and don't want to just go home and jack off.

youtube.com/watch?v=epb5HCZNBZQ

i think i will have some salmon with tartar sauce and rice with soy sauce and drink 3 michelob ultras

it's all a giant scam and they have all the power. keep blaming the jews while the real power brokers remain unnamed.

How insensitive of you !
7/11 is the biggest tragedy in the history of mankind right after the Big Mac desaster of 1997.
Those damn towel heads need to pay and I'm not talking bout their damn oil !!!

youtu.be/DdJRXuIBheM

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA

Jee Billy, how come your mom lets you have ALL the thermite

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8

probably by killing myself. my gf broke up with me, i have no money, no job, no passion. I was born on 9/11 so i think i want to go out on the same day i came in. It just happens to be on 9/11 im not making some political statement by doing it on 9/11.

Could you shut the fuck up about you for a minute ?

bigger more important shit going on.

just a repost of something posted several hours ago, I don't have any reason to believe how much of it is valid, I do not mean to spread disinfo if that is the case
There is a connection between Israeli nationals and 9/11 which is difficult to ignore

The thread literally asks people for their plans. It literally requires me to talk about myself to answer it. I cant wait until you kangaroo Niggers get banned of this website. KYS

obligatory don't do it (you)

don't do it. we love you here. endurance and effort is all. it's a long race.

most every person who attempts suice by jumping, wishes that they didn't as soon as they step off the ledge.

you dont actually want to is what im saying. dont be an idiot.

Shitposting on Sup Forums while jerking it to jav periodically throughout the day.

DELETE

the attention whore isn't going to do shit

By flying to America tomorrow for a holiday.

thx bruv appreciate that shit. Unusual to see anyone giving a shit on Sup Forums kek. Im still gonna do this shit 100% but thanks for caring anyways.

celebrate 2 years of my credit line being alive
listen to that one vaporwave mix
prepare to download Hillary's book the next day

>How are you going to celebrate 9/11?
Dad died exactly one year ago. Famalam and doggos are going to spread ashes out in hopes to lure large game to be killed.

One year ago:
>Watch dad die
>Help morgue load him into minivan
>Pick up smoking again
>DID NOT DRINK OVER IT
>Watched video of hillary passing out and body doubles in the afternoon.
What a fucked up day. Dad missed out, but I know wherever he was he was laughing at that shit.

We miss you Pappy!

I'm going to pay respect to my father at the National cemetery in NJ. He just passed away in February then I'm heading up to ground zero since I've never been there.
I'll be safe right?

With the installation of a dictator that made Chile Great again

9/11/1973

No no user we get TWO hurricanes, just like to PLANES and TWO collapses!

Isn't that lovely?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504235859948.webm

>that girls reaction

Please post more.

>Girl
HAHAHA!

Hey man don't do it. Just because it seems to suck now doesn't mean it always will. Life changes a lot more quickly than you might imagine.

Nobody died on 9/11 - see September Clues

BRING ME SOLO.

Me 2.

just start a new game in postal 2, and go to tora bora from your backyard "secret" tunnel. it's al-qaeda hiding there too of course, lil bit more fitting for 9/11 celebrations.

What is this photo supposed to prove exactly?

Make sarcastic remarks to everyone who mentions it to me.

I celebrate like I do every year...

... by spamming this video...

youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

is that even a question?
paper airplanes + jenga

day off from work.

The GTA SA server I play on is doing a parade.

this

Do you plan on joining? On foot or in vehicles? I hope everyone is respectful of the procession.

watch anime and play BF4

haha

BB-18 are blasting caps. Watch the damn video, Faggot.

so towers did hit the plane or nah...?

Uhh, police, soldiers, FBI and other cop groups do the parade civs and gangs don't participate, I'll just watch with other Civs.

>9/11
that's two months from today.

Cool! If you could take some webms to upload to Sup Forums that'd be sick.

By saving mankind. Hold my hairpiece.

>she looked in the toilet at his faeces to see if there was tapeworms but, mind you, it was a time whe-

WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON BEFORE THIS?

I am gonna sit here and pray for Jose to hit NYC as a CAT 5.

t. Deep South

>it never happened fake news

>How are you going to celebrate 9/11?
Purim

Bill Clinton/Presidential term
January 20, 1993 – January 20, 2001

just tying up some loose ends

smoke one with my muslim friend

staying home while everybody celebrates catalonia's national day outside.

I was involved in the rescue efforts at ground zero for 3 days after 9/11.

I think I am going to clean my firearms, and try to organize my preps a little.

Ironically back then the libtards were the most redpilled about what was going on, then something really changed when the Democrats openly continued on with the apparent globalist agenda.

Probably for the best, it's obviously a globalist's /Vs Nationalist thing now. Anyone not talking in those terms needs to become oven bait.

nothing special. burning am*rikan flag and shouting allahu ackbar as usual

I'll listen to this
youtube.com/results?search_query=gori njujork

by gassing kikes

>the best reality TV that was ever broadcast
Too bad we know already what it is that you've used, so all you can do is down a crane in mecca (9.11) or the tallest building in Teheran (this year 1.19) - i.e. shitholes that can't document and investigate what happened. If you'd try to use it in any civilised place you'd be instantly linked to the first crime. Talking about dr Judy Wood's work of course.

Based nazi quads

Except the jumpers, 1200 approximately. They were microwaved with some kind of DEW so they had to leave into open arms of death. But on a positive note 14 firefighters survived in stairway B (6:20):
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwecSSDmVZ8

Better one:
youtube.com/watch?v=VuS4cVeZZRM

What's the matter goys, no mor fun as soon as I posted my bs? Pure coincidence.

I'm gonna watch the 'loose rupees' documentary

I was planning on writing a short story of Marky Mark Wahlberg getting on the plane he was supposed to and curb stomping all the Arab fucking shits a mile high in the sky then stopping 9/11 (the 9/11 story tv tells us to believe) and landing the plane. Will post if I go through with it and no one steals my idea. Would be better as a movie but will never happen sadly.

Laugh about how Americans still haven't gotten over it.

Peace and Prosperity Day

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4

i'm gonna put this song on repeat

came here to post this lmao

I'm gonna cook me a meal of delicious spaghetti bolognese

>tfw birthday on 9/11 and I grew up 30 min away from the wts
>everyone is always sad on my birthday

Still remember it like it was yesterday. I was eating cupcakes my mom bought my class when it happened.

Some more information on this?

Be an edgy overweight emo person who shitposts on Sup Forums. Maybe eat some fried butter.

By working in an office building that is to small to be hit by plane.

/happening/

Oh, people died for sure, I saw and smelled their decomposing body parts. French fag, this was the catalyst to justify every atrocity the globalization team was going to pull off from that point forward. Not all of us are just thinking only about the American people that died. this was Afghanistan, Irac, Syria, Arab Spring, Ukraine, Nork Day #1.

*cough*

holy crap, we are way past having a tire here

Nobody died. The WTC didn't even have that many floors. Masons did it, for their tranny goat god.

With cake, icecream, and presents!
Its my daughters birthday.

watch news reports at the times that they originally aired as I'm EST.
the raw footage really spooks me though, especially if I watch it from my phone. If 9/11 happened again today, that's how it would be recorded so it feels like I'm really there

A propaganda shock campaign

Petition TRUMP! to reopen the investigation.