Is it ever safe to reveal your power level around women?

Is it ever safe to reveal your power level around women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8MTqj_qqvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc
archive.is/xcS0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these posts always seem fake as shit
I mean it would be so easy

If he mainly watched Alex Jones and not much else, then that's hilariously dumb.

I don't mind him but whenever I decide to watch one of his videos, I know not to take every single thing literally and that sometimes he's being purposefully over the top, and other times very accurate about things.

Never reveal anything. Just lie and tell her what she wants to hear. Women love it when you lie to them. I lie to all women. I lied to my grandma on her death bed. I lied to my mother. I lied to my sisters. I even lie to my own wife and daughter. Women love it. If you don't lie to a woman daily youre not a real man.

You don't have to reveal or not reveal it because she is going to find out either way. You can't hide. If you keep it hidden she'll go looking for it. She has all the power. You lose. Die.

Pretty much this.
Women are incapable of handling the truth about anything or for that matter anything that doesn't cater to there selfish needs.
Especially in today's day and age.

Her BF sounds based as fuck. Would have a beer with him.

>tall
>has a job
>is rational
>she's surprised he's not a liberal

So you lie with them knowing consciously that you're lying?

Fucking idiots. Don't hide your power level, if a girl is into you it won't actually drive her away, it will probably actually make her like you more cause women have a weird obsession with fixing people, she'll say because she thinks she'll be able to "change" you, but you just redpill her.

I like how his height is the first quality she listed, manlets BTFO as usual.

Wow big man surrounded by cunts. Nice miserable life there.

a women incapable of loving alex could never provide the nuture and care necessary to raise an ubermensch

Sorry to disappoint you, leaf, but neither Sex and the City nor a Julia Roberts movie represent what most women are like most of the time.

That's what tipped me off to it being a troll. Perfectly subtle and knew it wouldn't get called out.

Yes. Women want their narratives busted as hard as their pussies. Theyre just playing hard to get.

She doesn't have the power unless you let her have it. Stop thinking like a cuck.
You won't lose her for being a fascist.
You'll lose her for being weak.

I'm talking from my own personal experience. I've redpilled quite a lot of girls.

Honestly beginning to think I'd rather be alone sometimes than deal with all the women I know in my life who can't handle any truth, whats the point of living life swimming in lies, surrounded by people happy to be there?

Give me a woman with an iron tongue who doesn't mince words, my kingdom for an Ann Coulter or Lauren Southern

It's like lying to a pet dog or cat, it doesn't count.

What kind of cuck thinking is that? The woman who wants to be under MY roof do as I dicktate or gtfo. When you understands how to get women, you eventually treats them like shit if they don't fucking obey. They are completely disposable.

>t. Chad.

>live in Melbourne
>most women are Green voters

just send the asteroid

Whenever I get a day off from work I pretend I still have work and get ready and go out, pickup my boat and go fishing and catch fish, buy some chips then cook up my fish and have chips and fresh fish for lunch. My wife seen me at the servo one day, I looked into her eyes they were swirling crazy, I look at my boat then I looked back at my truck and jumped in and left without paying for fuel. Still to this day I tell everyone shes going crazy and seeing shit I even booked her in for a therapist and convinced her she's seeing shit.

>live in Melbourne
Why though.

>no proofs as to why they are wrong
>ever
It's all so tiresome. I'm so glad I don't care about roasties

Never lie. Then you get someone who accepts you.

Good money and the pussy game is unreal

Nah, as soon as she finds out your power level, game over. Today's women have some "equality" bullshit in their minds. You're gonna turn her off no matter what. Gonna hide and pretend you respect her. Even if it fucking sucks.

Not until they're under your control, then slowly redpill. Just don't try to rehabilitate a roastie

this
I show them our saint adolf stuff and that drives them nuts.
>You strict nuzi user?
>initiate moisture

>dyed in the wool democrat
What did she mean by this?

I'm thinking period blood...

>Is it ever safe to reveal your power level around women?

Why don't you tell me?

>I even booked her in for a therapist and convinced her she's seeing shit.

I have no idea how to redpill a woman without having them deal with reality. Most women haven't had to deal with people when the facade if civilty is removed

youtu.be/8MTqj_qqvjg

>your a cuck if you conceal your true beliefs and your only deceiving your self...find a bitch that's redpilled.

It's pretty simple. Any woman you cannot be honest with even if your views are polar opposites and still maintain a respectful relationship with is not worth your time. You should be glad it's literally that easy to weed out bad partners.

If you want to hide things you're a coward and just as bad as the women who can't handle your opinions. If you're willing to hide your beliefs just to secure some ass then you're no better than every other pleb bringing society down.

My wife does not think like me politically, we however are able to have conversations and bring up opposing views and points. She knows I browse Sup Forums and has slowly started to enjoy the content here despite leaning left. I never hid my beliefs from her like some cuck. Had we been unable to be effective communicators in a relationship based on respect we would not be married.

Fuck, Im a wussy liberal democrat and I love listening to AJ and reading Sup Forums, mainly because I find our simple credulity goofy and endearing. No im worried some nosy date is going to check my history and think I care about white genocide.

We're on /pol. None of us have this problem because women aren't interested in us in the first place.

>our
your*

>We're on /pol. None of us have this problem because women aren't interested in us in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc

>not red pilling your gf on the holohoax and the jq
My girlfriend is redpilling her friends now

>watch some video for fun
>MY BOYFRIEND IS SUPPORTING A RADICAL MONSTER

Jesus, these people are insufferable. She probably also gets mad when he buys food she doesn't like.

Anyway, make sure not to reveal everything at once. You need to do it step by step, just like you couldn't take ALL the redpillsin one day.

When I met my gf she was completely bluepilled and pro-refugees.

Afzter just three months she tells me that she gets disgusted when she sees a muslim in the streets and thinks that immigrants are abusing our welfare system.

Also, you should not be defensive with your views. People will sense that you're somehow reluctant to admit your views and instantly subconsciously assume that they're wrong. Why else would you be reluctant to talk about them, if they're not wrong?

Be bold and offensive instead!

I agree. This is pure b8 for reddit, probably by OP himself.

i just want a normal fucking gf, Sup Forums

i would be fine with a 6/10 so long as she doesn't dye her hair, doesn't have some retarded piercing on her face, and hasn't taken 60 trillion miles of cock from (((Eli))), Tyrone, and Jose

i am losing faith in my country and especially in our women

is there hope? i don't think there is. i'm scared.

This. Why would you hide the one thing which makes women wet : open contempt for their shitty idelogies.

archive.is/xcS0A
> Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters

Women are beyond lost and will not save us. Their role in nature is to be dominated by the strongest males and currently white men aren't living up to that.

Adam and Eve Sup Forums. Its the first lesson of the Bible. Don't ever trust these cunts with anything more then child rearing.

Absolute madman

>what are your politics before we fuck
lol women are so unbelievably fucking retarded.

bro things are about to change drastically yes there is hope. Work on your gains and aim

So you don't care about white genocide?

If a girl is into you, she'll start adopting your opinions as her own.

this, women are followers not leaders. She will mirror w/e you are if she wants to be with you. Most women seldom have strong opinions of their own on most political things

The only good guys left are right wingers.

Unironically this. If you tell the truth you're gonna get a headache/giant fucking mess. It's easier for you to lie and it makes them happy.

Both those dumb whores burn coal. Women are degenerate

>Everyone in that gif

my wife enjoys watching Alex Jones with me

stop it user
stop making me jealous
stop making me realize it'll never happen to me

hahahaha i laughed so fuckin hard this is great

>ask about alex jones
>he answers about it
>"he hid it from me"

she fucking contradicts herself, why

dude. WOMEN. hell man.

It is better to not talk about politics with women, this matter is beyond their comprehension. But if the woman in question is already vocal about her political views, you can't be complacent in the case if she being wrong.
If you can't say the thruth to your girlfriend/wife, why are you with her in first place? Be with a girl that shares the thruth with you, if she can't do that just drop her.

>Have a relationship based on lies and superficiality

I don't know why anyone would want such a false relationship.
I do agree that we have to hide certain truths of women, but hiding isn't lying. Everything that is built under a lie is evil.

53% of white women voted for tRUMP

It means you don't change your opinions for anything
Seems pretty fitting

never safe to show your power level at all

sorry man

don't give up, it could still happen someday

>first two things she mentions is he's tall and has great job
>women

that was the most faggotry I have ever seen in a 5 second period

I want to read comments
gibe link

your an Aussie bro not a bong call em fries fag

My LTR voted for Hillary. I've RP'd her over the months, and just the other day she admitted that if she could vote again, she'd vote for Trump.

She also hates Jews now.

Be strong. Be alpha. Be the creator of your woman.

>I lie to all women because they like it

More like...

>I'm too big of a cuck to stand up for what I believe in and debate my political stance with facts and logic.

Yikes!

Good point

Fuck off cunt. Australia will always be the furthest corner of the Empire.

Reveal it, but gradually.

If you don't share core beliefs then the relationship probably won't last anyway, and if you can't at least agree to disagree then it definitely won't last.

you heard me call em fries ya bloody cunt b4 a daingo ates ya baby

It is you trust them

Who cares?

Fake as shit. I'm pretty sure the same troll posted something in /r/parenting last month where he "discovered" happy merchants on his son's computer.

It's either Sup Forumsacks stirring up shit for fun or it's a bunch of lefties making up stories just to validate their beliefs. Or it could be some weird sort of social engineering scheme where shills try and get normal people to virtue signal and internalize liberal politics as their own. Either way, if you're even half-way decent at baitposting you could just sit around all day fucking with those people for fun. I don't think I've ever seen anyone call out the OP for making shit up in these pics.

Fake and gay. Nice job trolling plebbit though.

Women are like the surface of the internet. They don't appreciate or understand the intricacies or substance of something. Talking about things or questioning the narrative would never be topics they could be interested in.

Alex Jones is a fucking joke because he cant argue anything.
Also he is a tinfoil hat nutjob believing every shit (GUYS COLONIE ON THE MARS LMAO)

I walked into a club in Dallas once weaing an Infowars 1776 shirt. I didn't realize I had the shirt on. An SJW bitch got hell offended. I was like oh shit. There was no turning back. I stood my ground. Now I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

Don't even bother engaging those people. If someone confronts me while wearing my maga hat I just ask "why do you care" and walk away.

fuck of feget

>He has a job = I can spend money.
>Hes tall = Even better
>But how fucking dare he have a different opinion?

I swear women are a fucking mess. No loyalty, no nothing. Just may may feels pink fluffy unicorns and delusions.

Are women even human at all?

if a tshirt triggers someone you need to punch them in the face, unless it is a commie tshirt then let the tshirt trigger you and punch them int he face

There's a difference between fries and chips though

hahah I was giving the cunt a bant

the sad fact is there as people out there of both sexes that would refuse to date someone or even stop dating someone just because they have a different political stance then themselves.

I once dated a female that said and I quote "if you're conservative im breaking up with you right now"
This was before I ever really got into Sup Forums and before the sjw shit blew up so I could manage to hide my power levels easily but eventually she fell into full on man hating feminism and white men are the scourge of the galaxy bullshit and I cut loose on my politics and last I heard shes still telling anyone that'll listen that I raped her every single time we fucked for the 3 years we dated.

If you reveal your power level to any normie, they usually just end up calling you a literal autist. For women, hide it, that gives you the chance to slowly redpill them on issues. One at a time, small doses. Bottom line is don't reveal your power level all at once, because then you will have blown what little chance you had.

It's necessary
Eventually you may find one wants to have your children

>Is it ever safe to reveal your power level around women?
Kek you don't discuss politics with women (well 99% of them). When they try to start shit I mostly chuckle and tell them to get an actual opinion first. If I want talking points read to me without any reaction to my counterarguments I'll turn on the TV.

>pussy game is unreal
You do realise that's because no-one in their right mind wants to touch SJWs/Feminazis/Green voters with a 10 foot poll, right?

You are wallowing in the dregs that no-one wants. Up your standards, mate.

i love borrowing devices from family members and binge watching varg. the recommendations persist for months

i'm literally the complete opposite and it works wonders, i'll be painfully honest to the point at which i know i'm hurting them and they keep coming back because i don't bullshit.

Work on sorting your own life out, Get a job, work your way into having a job that gives you security, purchase an apartment or small home, and then women will come to you