Why do girls pretend to have an interest in politics?

why do girls pretend to have an interest in politics?

a few of them really do, but it's unnatural like lesbianism

>that get

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>big fat guy with fake tits

fss

They love creating chaos, destroying, and being part of something because men can never have anything to ourselves ever, even if they do not understand it.

And sports.

>girl
>the digits
>that flag

This.

The "I just wanted to play vidya" meme becomes more of a reality as time goes on. Women and minorities cannot leave white men alone. They've rigged the system in their favor and are now crying foul because men, especially white men, don't want to be a part of it any longer.

to access the social capital and high value males in politics

same interest in mechanical components ..0 zero

Leave it to straya cunts to waste a get

>girl
user despite your impressive get that is in fact a man

>0000

Same reason they pretend to like sports.

I honestly wish I didn't. After being "red-pilled" I see all this shit everywhere and it stinks.

>mask of makeup
>tattoos
>push up bra for sagged tits

Next

It's also a boy

>being this fucking new

That girl is definitely pretending.

nice get

Why do men pretend to be girls?

It's a girl idiot.

It's signaling the same reason why normies do it

sauce on girl