American Horror Story

Is this how liberals see the right wing? Watch these trailers lol a guy starting a murderous right wing cult after Trump gets elected? really? da fuq

youtube.com/watchv=b9uMWKPdnPA

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qoh04YejOY

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505022799970.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504831490786.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean the show made the liberals pretty fucking retarded too.

Trump literally drove that one cunt insane I love it.

> Chink talks shit about Sup Forums
> Kek sends an infestation of clowns

Everyone is white. Why no diversity?

wtf this tv show is pure trash
hitler would be ashamed

When I saw the clip of the guy going off on his wife for being on etsy instead of voting I thought this was a parody. Now I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.

Sup Forums on election night

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505022799970.webm

leftism is literally a mental disease

It was one hell of a party that's for damn sure

isn't that one of the main characters? aren't the fangirls gonna be mad he became a trump supporter?

lmfao is this real? holy shit this show is gay

The first link doesn't work.

its real.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504831490786.webm

>*puts on MAGA hat*
>*teleports behind you*
>psssh nothing personal kid

Watching the episode now, they name dropped Sup Forums!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nah, they still love him. Hope they join our ranks

[AMERICA FIRST plays in the background]

Imagine being an antifa faggot and coming home to netflix to have all your prejudices affirmed. Without skepticism.

Its almost like....like....the liberal corporate establishment loves their little army of faggots and likes keeping them comfortable in their one dimensional attitude toward other ideas.

The greatest swindle the elites ever made was of liberalism. Was of bringing it to heal and setting it against their enemies. By definition the decentralized online reaction against the authoritarian left is the opposite of a cult and the appropriated (sorry for using that word) version of liberalism that is widely disceminated and preached/practiced today is symptomatic of a cult. This is how far gone its adherents are.

this is the best one

how did u kno?

this is real? wow

>quads
Holy fuck pepsi, Kek approves of you.

Yes sir, this is real.

> all them hoity toity words
> all them typos

You're so desperate to look smart but you just don't

That is an attack on his grammar, not his argument.

nah man. i was drinking at a bar, describing different states and their impact/electoral votes. barkeep was feeding me manhattens all night while i pretty much read Sup Forums.

first time i ever showed up to work hung over

Why work to destroy the middle class when the liberals will do it for free?

I won almost 25 000$ betting on Trump, so my reaction was worse than that. I put on my white shirt and ate at the most expensive restaurant, i think it was one of the best days of my life. This song means a lot to me:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

The normies know shut it down

It was a glorious night for the Shit Lords of Sup Forums, oldest and mightiest race of weaponized autists on the internet. The Great Meme War Of 2016 was finally drawing to a close as the Left's hopes of a new Clinton Dynasty occupying the White House vanished into the night like a fart in the wind....

amazing stuff