Look at the fucking size of this thing, and theres one more right around the corner

Look at the fucking size of this thing, and theres one more right around the corner.

How can any of you deny climate change at this point? it's getting kind of ridiculous now, what else could cause 3 destructive storms like this? No like honestly, what else?

The more you pollute this environment, the more this shit will keep happening and thousands of innocent people will die because you want to drive your fucking cars to the deli 2 streets away instead of walking.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisson_distribution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not climate change. It's called 'Hurricane Season', numbnuts. Happens every year between June and November, with late August and Early September being the peak. Nothing unusual here.

Hurdur the world never had hurricanes before in the past century

never happened before

Its karma, a nation filled with idiots voted for a realityntv star who denies climate change gets to feel the wrath of mother nature and god. Maybe you idiots vote better next time and you get ushered in to a new golden age. Until then have fun for the next years ;)

>Finland

(you)

THIS SO MUCH

>Donald Trump is personally responsible for raining out my wife's son's 6th birthday barbeque

Found the cuckold.

>human migration is an unstoppable and inevitable force of nature
>but we can somehow control planetary weather and temperature
Explain this to me please.

cute "storm" you have their Earth

It is just a Progress Space Transporter - it is not that big. The ATV was big!

Don't worry OP, I'm going to buy a Prius tomorrow, everything will be fine.

>what else could cause 3 destructive storms like this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisson_distribution
This is why we say the people obsessed with climate change aren't actually scientific.

It has happened plenty of times As floridian, I can recall at least 3 or 4 times when we've had 3 'major' hurricanes threaten our shores back to back. Florida has been escaping a good hurricane since Andrew in 92. Every year we get 'the one' and nothing. Weather is not the same thing as climate. And yes, Climate fucking changes, constantly. Doesn't mean we're going to die because of it. However, we should be mindful of our carbon footprint to certain extents for obvious reasons.

looks pretty small to me

>not the biggest
>Not the fastest
>Not the most rain

There have been dozens of worse hurricanes, and more simultaneous ones too. How does this prove climate change when most of the worst storms were before the car was mass produced?

when will the earth get a never ending storm like this? im sick of waiting

> builds his city on a hurricane infested swamp
> flattened pretty much straight away in 1926
> this will surely never happen again
> keeps happening again.
> current year: holy fuckshit it must be Global Warming. Everybody else turn off all your shit
Burgers everybody. He thought Miami hurricanes was just the name of his hand egg team.

>>HAARP

The earth finally figured out how to combo hit

OP are you such a faggot that you actually think that is even a real photo??

Hey at least you knew what sport they were lel and yes fuck us dumb burgers

Don't feel bad bro. The reason that Florida wasn't overrun by French Huegenots is because a hurricane wrecked their fleet jej.
I guess the commies won't even let use sailboat tech in their perfect green future because hurricanes.

> 23KB 460x259
> Look at the fucking size of this thing!