Why the fuck is California such a shit state? I've been living here all my life, and the longer I'm here...

Why the fuck is California such a shit state? I've been living here all my life, and the longer I'm here, the more jaded I've become. It's fucking rediculous. I can't get a job no matter how hard I look, because no one wants to hire someone straight out of high school, even with good references and such. Minimum wage here is high and it's gonna gonna get higher, so things start to get expensive because of that. And we still really want to raise the minimum wage to $15 because everything is too expensive. Most millennials/liberals are entitled pieces of shit who don't know how to do basic economics and make me want to fucking stab them most of the time. Fuck this state, fuck liberals, fuck the left.

Tldr Fuck California, this place is a shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZJAtkqiV8U?t=219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/EZJAtkqiV8U?t=219

ywf when u discover pedos in 1989 tring to film kids

Say you're gay and kiss a couple dudes and you'll do fine.

Have you considered that the reason why you can't get a job might be that you are too stupid to spell ridiculous?

Apply at Home Depot faggot. What's your zip code?

>California isnt surrounded by other less cucked states

kys pedro

That wasn't me. I'm on mobile right now, and my phone will autocorrect "ridiculous" to "rediculous" constantly. Usually I catch it, but not this time.
I have, I haven't heard anything back in a month or two now. I was gonna reapply tomorrow morning.
I'm actually white, and straight, and male. So :/

Why haven't you called managers ?

the mexicans aint it

born and raised in california. can't wait to leave this shithole.

>so
Move to Texas, Arizona, Utah, Nevada
Anywhere less cucked than California

If you cant compete off yourself

Even beaners can get a job

I'm assuming you're a sheltered white kid.
You can not survive in urban california without a college degree unless you're willing to live 2-3 people to a room. Go to college, or move out to the shale fields in Texas if you wanna make dosh

This you fuck. You sit there like a fucking nigger waiting for that call. Go out there and hustle. Seig heil
Prosper from your own will or die

California has become a commie slave plantation that sends whoever survived high school to their brainwashing college campuses for indoctrination.

>spell checking on Sup Forums

I left LA 3 weeks ago. Already have 2 jobs in Southern Florida, got another offer while making conversation while a random guy at the super market.

Other that this bullshit storm, it's been fantastic so far. The humidity is shitty for the first week. After that you get used to it.

No State income tax, no beggars at every fucking freeway offramp like in SFV, and the gas (prior to the storm shortages) was $2.20/gal.

So you can't get a job because you're a dumbass, cool. Why don't you go to Texas then, I hear its really nice down there. Let the rest of us Califags enjoy those jobs you don't want.

Not gonna lie, I have no excuse for that except being a complete fucking autist and being unable to manage a basic phone call most days
I'm with you, brother. Once I finish my degree, I'm getting the hell out of here before shit gets too bad.
I'm trying, man. I just need to finish school and get money.
Because beaners hop the border and work under the table for half of minimum wage. We just bend over and let ourselves get fucked, to boot.
I wouldn't say I'm sheltered, but you're right about that. I'm currently in college right now, so there's that, at least.
>No more bullshit state income tax
>No more homeless people every other street corner
>Gas and a car being actually affordable
>Not competing with people with degrees for jobs at McDonalds
Yes, please. I need this.

> I can't get a job no matter how hard I look, because no one wants to hire someone straight out of high school, even with good references and such.

Someone is entitled, lol.
Put yourself by the bootstraps, stop whining, and ask for a nigger-tier wage, then.
And be competitive in free-market with illegal beaners. USA is not a USSR, nobody will provide free job for ya, punk.

>:/
Enjoy you're b&

Not to mention he is in cali, one of the most competitive states in the usa.

Honestly bro you need to call the business you apply to. Ask to speak to the manager. Tell him you just applied and are very interested in the position and working for the company. Worst thing they say is they are not hiring right now.

Invest in a technical certification, and start as journeyman on a job that evolves the training.

Equipment maintenance, loader driver, electrics, contract construction, infrastructure work, welding, CNC machining or 3D printing now too, these types of jobs are always in demand and can always turn into respectable high-middle wage careers. If you put in 15-20 years in them, you can pretty much name your own salary with companies at that point.

Retards can do this. I'm sure a Californian should be able to figure it out.