Yair Netanyahu has increasing influence over his father's marked right wing turn in recent years

>Yair Netanyahu has increasing influence over his father's marked right wing turn in recent years
>Says Neo-Nazis aren't threat but Black Lives Matter and Antifa are
>Posts Wyatt Mann memes
>Shares David Duke posts on facebook
>Spends most of his time on social media talking about Trump

>tfw Netanyahu took heat because he didn't respond to the neo-nazis
>tfw you realize Israel is being controlled by Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NqwAq
archive.is/RLpTV
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-junior-says-leftists-more-dangerous-than-neo-nazis/
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For reference

archive.is/NqwAq
archive.is/RLpTV
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-junior-says-leftists-more-dangerous-than-neo-nazis/

He's just being an edgy faggot. He'll renounce these actions when he wants to run for office.

The dude is literally posting "le american bear" and "happy merchant" memes

Not really. Israel a white supremacist, ethno-nationalist, fascist state.

>an obese walrus

literally

/ourIsrael/

One day we literally be standing, Jews and White Nationalists united against the brown horde.

Isreal is truly our greatest ally.

League of Nationalists when?

Jews get Israel. Ethnically Christian Europeans get Europe/North America/Australia/New Zealand. I can live with it.

>obese walrus

ebin XDDD

Those are endearing normie memes though, hyperbolic stereotypes is comedy 101.
It's not as if every American is a fat ass, or as if I fuck dogs.

are you sure he is a kike
looks pretty goy desu

Sounds amazing. Where do I sign up?

That's part of the deal. Israel gets to become Greater Israel too. Muslims btfo

>Jews and White Nationalists united against the brown horde
More like a select few Jews and White Nationalist against the brown horde with the majority of Jews on the brown's side.

Yeah you don't fuck dogs, the dog fucks you. Leaf

young bibi was sexy af desu

ashkenazis confirmed superhumans

I would enjoy chilling with him and michael flynn's son

>am sipping tea. TIL AMA BBQ

The synagogue?

Go fuck yourself with your shilling kike

Fuck bibi. The wrong brother died. Yonaton was the better Netanyahu

bretty hansom
but he looks like an ugly monkey now lol

You got it backwards. Sup Forums is controlled by israel

Wow nice. We'll make sure to put him at the back of the line for the ovens.

>its not as if every americannis a fatass
Well they almost are, the meme is pretty true
>or that I fuck dogs
Uh...on that note maybe somebody should call Canadian animal servi-...oh right its legal. Sorry doggos

Just convert and move there. It's pretty easy, they need men to battle against the filthy Palis

>jewish idpol
jewish liberals get the bullet too, not because they jewish, but because they are liberals

On the first one, that's clearly a website for Jewish groups affiliated with each other. Methodists, Catholics, Lutherans and Muslims do it too.

On the second one, that has a lot more to do with philosophical beliefs on Church and State and Jews traditional opposition to religious governments (as they typically go after Jews).

Isn't it a bit risky? I mean: maybe he thinks that all this meme-imageboard hatred will be turned against muslims instead of Jews, if he presents Israel as "cool". Anyway, i wouldn't really believe in it, because the same guys are usually very antisemitic, although they try to make impression that they support Israel only to brush off an accussation of antisemitism. Anyway, if he really quotes David Duke, he is a moron, because Duke is a radical antizionist.

BTW, maybe it is a coincidence or not, but Trump and all this phenomenon that he generated is very connected to Jews, at least in case of Poland. Polish government had a direct contact with Trump during his campaign thanks to 3 Jews and 2 Poles that were close to Trump: Lejb Fogelman, Jonny Daniels, Matthew Tyrman, Corey Lewandowski and Willam Ciosek. First one is a partner in law company located in Warsaw: Greenberg Traurig. For some weird reason, a lot of people connected to Trump visit him quite often: for example Rudy Giuliani comes to Poland few times a year to meet this guy and also to talk to representatives of our government. Giuliani during Trumps campaign served as a connector between our media and Trump to explain us what are real objectives of Trump aside of the show. Jonny Daniels is a guy who describes himself as Israeli but he lives in Poland and runs weird organisation that is similar to Israeli Yad Vashem, but focused only on Poles who were rescuing Jews. He recorded first movie ever in 2013 in which Trump officially expressed suport for Netanyahu:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Matthew Tyrmand is another jewish shill for Trump in Poland: he is also an editor of Breitbart News. Corey Lewandowski is a Polish-American, he was a chief of Trumps campaign. And William Ciosek is a close friend of Trump that had constant contact with him and helped him to gather support of Polish Americans.

So all this Trump-stuff looks like some kind of Jewish special operation, if you ask me.

They are kikes who push this shit into gentiles only.

Based Sup Forumsack

>Implying Diane Feinstein worships the god of Abraham

She stopped believing in "Yahweh" when she sucked the last ounces of lifeblood out of the warm bodies of George Moscone and Harvey Milk.

I hate the cunt, I think she's the embodiment of Washington establishment politics and will die rotting into her senate seat, but when it comes to gun control, she found Harvey Milk's body

fuck man I wish I was Jewish

>an obese walrus
LOL wat the fug :DD xD

>when your memes so supreme you end up influencing the children of world leaders who in turn influence their parents

I love this timeline.

>who push this shit into gentiles only

Because Birthright is a free trip they give to American Jews just because you know Birth, Right there's definitely no political brainwashing or social engineering motive here. Israel yeah.

How'd he died?

>obese walrus
Kinda an oxymoron innit?

Work on your English and coherence schlomo.

he looks whiter than the average amerimongrel mysterymeat

>>tfw you realize Israel is being controlled by Sup Forums
Allahu Akbar for you too, fellow jihadi!

we should try to meme every left wing moment into isreal so the jews call them off

SO BASED

>when you become the jew

The beautiful thing about the existence of a Jewish state, is when we kick them out they've got someplace to go.

/ourguy/

>More like a select few Jews and White Nationalist against the brown horde with the majority of Jews on the brown's side.

right.
regardless of what you think of the majority of jewish people - this kid - or young man I should say, appears to be of a mind relative to ours. his kindness in our direction shouldn't go unnoticed and unappreciated. it might be outreach time!

What if we are the actual globalists all along?

>Anonymous members from across the globe
>Doing deals that are not in public eye
>Trying to manipulate others into doing things.

>tfw literally controlling the lives of a plurality of the world's Jews

oy vey

>What if we are the actual globalists all along?
>>Anonymous members from across the globe
>>Doing deals that are not in public eye
>>Trying to manipulate others into doing things.
nice trips, and ya the irony was always there - how pol railed against the subversive tactics of jewish people but did nothing but practice it themselves

what's with all these blonde kikes lately?

To british conservatives Israel is more South Africa than it is anything else

Stop using the PMs son as a political weapon. That's so sad.

this

GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET KIKES

Now this is fine powertripping if I've ever seen it. Sup Forums doesn't have any kind of power and it's cute that chihuahua's like yourself can control shit

chased a rolling penny down a gutter, and stepped on a landmine

the world rejoices

Checked

Also, how long until some of us are in government or deep state.

Sup Forums controls the jew with a firm, but fair, iron meme

>what's with all these blonde kikes lately?

Bibi Netanyahu's father was born in Warsaw, while his mother Tzila Segal is also of Polish roots. Real surname of Netanyahu is Milejkowski, but he changed the surname for needs of zionism.

Parents of Sara Netanyahu - wife of Bibi - are also of Polish descent.

So no wonder that these people may have blond hair.

>implying that is a good thing
Gun rights are shit here. You can't even own anything bigger than a desert eagle

So you admit that you're a terrorist? Good to know. You get the bullet too.

Idiot low iq white radicals are too dumb to differentiate between based Jews like Israeli nationalists and Ben Shapiro vs. Soulless atheistic bloodsuckers that currently manipulate American politics and control media and film

Anywhere outside the turbo liberal areas of Tel Aviv. Picture the most liberal terrible jews you can think of and that's the hebes who live in Tel Aviv. Now live anywhere else (which involves dodging missiles and pali knife attacks) and they're basically card carrying hyper fascists.

Israel has a severe cancer though, it's the orthodox who refuse to serve military service, scheme welfare payments and are essentially traitors in every single way to the fascist state. If Israel should final solution them after solving the Pali question.

>(ID: cEk3k7RT )

Why not just stop fucking around with that conscience and "recent memory", go Full Nazism and do to the Palestinians what the Germans did to you.

>left becomes virtually unelectable
>right dominates House and Senate by 2019
>sleepover friend Kushner is in the oval office
>defacto one-party nation state in USA
>ripe for dictatorship
>directed by jews
It's what I would do.

(((human rights)))

>taking seriously something written by tyler durden

It's blowjobs actually.

>Why not just stop fucking around with that conscience and "recent memory", go Full Nazism and do to the Palestinians what the Germans did to you.

Arabs have population of 1,5 bln. If Jews begin to act like nazis, they will deprive themselves of the world's support in their perspective clash with Arab masses.

>Arabs have population of 1,5 bln.

I meant not Arabs, but muslims, sorry

Who cares about Arabs? Israel has never had better relations with the Arabs.

Saddam Hussein was the only leader in the world who ever gave a flying fuck about the Palestinians and he's dead

>Independent: Isis fighters ‘attacked Israel Defense Forces unit, then apologised' claims former commander
>Newsweek: ISIS FIGHTERS REGRET ATTACKING ISRAEL AND HAVE 'APOLOGIZED', FORMER DEFENSE MINISTER SAYS
>Mail online: ISIS fighters APOLOGISED after launching an attack on Israeli soldiers, former defence minister reveals
>RT: ISIS once ‘apologized’ to Israel for attacking IDF soldiers – former Defense Minister

Should I go on, JIDF NZ poster? Your posts are so recognizable. You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're a fucking shill.

Jewish power is based on the cult of the Holocaust. People perceive Jews as victims of the biggest genocide in history of humanity, so they are more prone to give Jews various privileges in a political and financial spheres. If Jews begin to act like nazis, all this social and ideological capital will be wasted.

Individual Sup Forums users have no power, correct, but you'd be a fool to say that this site has no affect on the real world at all. Sup Forums is basically the reason why the right is winning the online culture war

Could he be, dare I say, (((/our guy/)))?

Then what was Jewish power based on before 1945

>lately
He doesn't know that juden have been mixing with europeans for centuries.

They stepped up the game within the last 70 years though.

That's why they are called crypto-kikes.

Jews during ww2 were mainly eastern euro jews.
Now the majority are intermixed european jews ie ashkenazi.

They wanted to blend in to prevent another holohoax.

The best lie told about the jews is that they have a long nose but that's actually a false translation because the germans meant it was a wide nose.
The majority of jews actually have shorter noses than swedes/germans but they are wide like a negroid nose.

pic related it nordid nose.
long sharp and thin.

jews have short, blunt/hooked and fat. jews who have long noses are either germanic jews or arabic.

That was al nusra/qaeda (whatever they are called now) who were on the golan heights border that Israel assisted/armed and treated when injured fighting Assad.

However the relationship of ISIS and Israel is highly suspect, considering ISIS repeatedly called out Hamas and Pali Authority threatening them with destruction and attacked them in that Syrian refugee camp. They're also enemies of Hezbollah which are Israel's true arch enemy. That alone makes them defacto allies and likely support galore going on (like Israel hilariously arming the fuck out of Buddhist monks in Burma to final solution to kebabs there).

>Then what was Jewish power based on before 1945

Nothing, really. That's why they flew away through chimneys. Now they managed to create a huge business-political-media empire on the basis of the Holocaust, and suck from it not only political assets, but also money. This cow is far from being dead, so i doubt that zionists will get a green light from elite askhenazi Jewry living in the USA/Europe to butcher Palestinians. It would hurt Jewish national image too much.

Pic related is much closer to a traditional jewish nose.

Fuck, the level of "I've never been around an ethnic group, but I know all about them" that exists in this post is crazy.

All I'm saying is that Israel isn't helping to bring peace to Middle East with shit like this, and US eats their shit like it's nothing

Not that ISIS is a threat to Middle East at this point, but I'm afraid Israel is running out of countries to destabilize before it's Iran's time

>Now they managed to create a huge business-political-media empire on the basis of the Holocaust

But what about Jewish Hollywood, Jewish Wall Street and leaders like Benjamin Disraeli, Leon Trotsky and Leon Blum

> Jewish power is based on the cult of the Holocaust
Meanwhile in Poland: give us 1.5 trillion in World War II reparations, goy!

Based

another example of a germanic nose

this one is more northern alpine style

What if we are the Jews?

He looks far worse in side view