POO IN LOO BTFO of WHITEY

some shitskin just straight up took this WEAK NAZIS hat and through it into the TRASH
you cunts wont retaliate you've gotten soft pol

twitter.com/Roscoe1907/status/906727396857978880

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yuktajunagade
twitter.com/yuktajunagade/status/828583275862044672
stmarkshs.net/page
twitter.com/jxsbrianna/status/794732652909707264
dineoncampus.com/nsu/
twitter.com/yuktajunagade/status/726975647864766464
twitter.com/ColinOBrienn
youtu.be/wGVcUz0slwo
twitter.com/SaintMarksHs
stmarkshs.net/page/academics/faculty--staff-directory?deptId=9281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

fpbp

i mean its not like ive taken the liberty of finding her twitter and posting it on here so some user can find her shit commie school so we can harass the administrators into suspending her
twitter.com/yuktajunagade

can I do all of these things and still sleep with guys?

fuck that noise bitch
>keep your own life in order
horse shit i want these cunts eating dirt if im forced to have to engage in this social experiment called multiculturalism

>throws away MAGA hat on
>thinks that achieves anything

Women are fucking retarded.

no you idiot its speaks volumes and sets a tone for how whats acceptable behavior look at the comments and approval its being given the accolades of some shitskin walking up to the great white man and defying his racist agenda is going to bite us in the ass and only amps up the narrative that attacking random people for their thoughts is ok

Theft and damage of property.

Can we get here fined or at least suspended from her school?

i def am not engaging in a targeted harassment campaign

Threw it*? Gtfo shitskin.

What'd be the right course of action here ? It it were a man you'd punch him ofc but here if you hit her it makes us look even worse
Slap her ?

they can't resist their instincts

twitter.com/yuktajunagade/status/828583275862044672

she possibly goes to saint marks high in wilmington delaware stmarkshs.net/page

not your personal army faggot

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

should have picked her up and threw her in trash head first

Can't do shit, violence is the only way out of this. Read the comments. These people want anyone who supports the president or leans right to be dead. Actually dead. They believe that words are violence and that they can attack you for opposing views because you are "threatening their existence with your views". We are beyond warped.

shit belongs in the toilet user

>twitter.com/yuktajunagade/status/828583275862044672
NIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Just because he typed a word with his ebonics doesn't mean he's a nigger

She someone did this shit to me that's how you get your hair pulled. But then again i guess i'm not autistic enough to still be wearing a maga hat after the election.

or could be u of delaware heres another pic of the girl who took the vid next to a sign twitter.com/jxsbrianna/status/794732652909707264

also has some stuff posted about norfolk state university

dineoncampus.com/nsu/

perhaps more likely this is where it happened

you really cant look shit up on google you tard? over a fucking drumpf hat too. what a pussy

ayyy

Do you want them to get doxed? Because this is how you get them doxed.

ye fuck off its a typo u cunt

Throw xer into the garbage.

Why is she dressing and acting like a nigger, what do you do to girls in America?

lmao that bitch ass white boy didn't even say a peep

>I was born and raised here
Well there you have it, she's a full-blooded Amerimutt

This is what happens when you allow the shitskins to interact with each other. They immediately adopt the shittiest shitskin mentality, that of the nigger.

>stmarkshs.net/page
GUYS GUYS THIS IS DEFF HER SCHOOL SHE DOES GO TO ST MARKS LOOK >twitter.com/yuktajunagade/status/726975647864766464
AND THE DUDE WHO LIKED IT GOES THERE TOO
>twitter.com/ColinOBrienn

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-witted Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a disciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and Now shots fired, we are not going to sit here and watch you topple an elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilized by comparison. We 'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophiles you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an UN-elected Government on the continent of North America it's gonna be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

Christopher Cantwell, Libertarian, Political Prisoner.

They get nigger-ified. Asian, Indian, White, Jewish, Spic; all girls, given sufficient time in the United States, will become degenerate whores in constant searching of bigger and blacker cocks to fill their holes with.
t. NRI Pajeet

>Why is she dressing and acting like a nigger
Because despite how she feels shes an american non-white girl. basically just trash

Yup theft and harassment an with the info here AND the camera it's an open and shut case johnson

Riiight. Haha. Doesn't start with capital letter. Doesn't end his retarded sentence with a period. I'm sure his hood education and street cred are to the max.

Agreed with you right until you said blacker cocks. These girls go for self hating white guys. Kinda like how some white nats go for asian girls

>stmarkshs.net/page
yeah i do think this is it we should probably be contacting the school

>hardworking
yes, pay those income taxes goyim. so the government can give it all away to niggers, single mothers and imported mudslimes.

>self-hating white guys
I have never met a self-hating white guy. I have met white guys who understand that skin color is not an accomplishment, and faggots.

Can you fuck guys without identifying as a faggot?

This means fucking war. Every racist on earth I am ordering you to aim your sights at curry munching brown indians only. For the next 50 years we will kill all the stupid shitskins.

THE VIDEO IS UP
>THE VIDEO IS UP
THE VIDEO IS UP
>THE VIDEO IS UP
THE VIDEO IS UP
>THE VIDEO IS UP

youtu.be/wGVcUz0slwo
>youtu.be/wGVcUz0slwo
youtu.be/wGVcUz0slwo

I'll be updating the stick with the information in case this thread gets hit by the liberal moods.

Whitey rising up!

if that ever happened I would become a full retard commie commissar and volunteer for leftists shooting duty. at least something good about a Soviet victory.

twitter.com/SaintMarksHs

alert them on twitter

>I have never met a self-hating white guy.
How many black girls in person have you met that said they hate white people?
>I have met white guys who understand that skin color is not an accomplishment
It isn't. I go down from north and south mainly PA and NC is where i live and in the north i see fat as fuck white girls everyday and in the south i see timid as fuck white guys everyday. No race is special, but the european race IS special and fat fucks and timid betas aren't doing anything for anyone.

people that act like this are political gangsters, political terrorists trying to normalize political violence. It seems unfortunate that the only response that would get them to stop immediately would be bullets or rope or acid and vehicles. They won't get it until shit is in their face. When you start to normalize and cheer on physical political violence, you justify everything and anything being used right back at you and everyone you hold dear. I won't be surprised when she and her friend are shot dead on the spot because that is what all political terrorists deserve.

based pirate user

you can work hard on things, that aren't taxed, you bimbo!

>Get btfo IRL
>Respond by larping in a Chinese cartoon forum

You guys are the most pathetic creatures on earth. You make the betaest Japanese itaku look like fucking Rocky balvia

sup English teacher

Means nothing if your country is being over run by Third World hordes and that very thing, taking care of yourself, becomes harder every day.

>No race is special, but
> the european race IS special
Apparently it's the wrong kind of special.

>fat white chicks
All fat chicks are a problem.

>timid white guys
All timid guys are a problem.

>black girls you've met in person that hate whites
The chimpanzees at the zoo hate the keeper too.

im currently looking for a way to contact the principal or some administrators but this christ cucks are making it fucking impossible all they have is phone number for the office i want to email these cunts and tell them a huge online backlash is on the horizon and if they don't punish poo in loo they will have a huge PR disaster nothing scares this liberal cucks more than their finances

UPDATE HELLO TEACHERS DIRECTORY HAHAHAHA HERE ARE ALL THE ADMINS CONTACT INFO
>stmarkshs.net/page/academics/faculty--staff-directory?deptId=9281

Sup burger flipping beta.

Did you get your daily beating by the Antifa today?

Niggerised Indian slut behavior.

rocky balvia is like my favorite box movie

Why does everyone have to shit on white people?

If you're worried about being seen hitting women, attack any males that are part of her group and/or supporting her.
There must be consequences for peoples actions for them to learn anything.

>Apparently it's the wrong kind of special.
lmfao but i meant the european has done so much for the world that we should get in the gym get educated and keep this thing going. Skin being paler isn't helping us at all if we don't actually do anything.
>All fat chicks are a problem.
Who gives a shit if non-white girls are fat?
>All timid guys are a problem
Who gives a shit if non-white guys are timid?
>The chimpanzees at the zoo hate the keeper too.
My point is you see all these self hating whites on twitter just like white hating blacks on twitter but you never see them irl. They hide it. Well, at least the city ones don't.

Yes he is venezualan

It's actually Rocky Velveeta, nerd.

trying way too fucking hard, kill yourself.

good lookin out this combined with twitter will prob make them look into it

To all my fellow white people) "White genocide" is a mythical figment of the "altright" (aka white supremacist) imagination. When observed through a objective and clear lens you can blatantly see it is a myth. "multiculturalism = white genocide"
This is your brain in nazi propaganda, beware fellow white people.

Oh look it's another "commie tries to get people to attack them to justify their violence" episode.

>brown people stealin again

shocking to say the least

>grammatical mistake proving the inability to handle a language
>typo
Pick one

Well obviously this proves that you can take the pajeet out of the poo but you can't take the poo out of the pajeet.

>To all my fellow white people) "White genocide" is a mythical figment of the "altright" (aka white supremacist) imagination. When observed through a objective and clear lens you can blatantly see it is a myth.
>"multiculturalism = white genocide"
This is your brain in nazi propaganda, beware fellow white people.

I see, is that why they admit that whites in the US are on trajectory of becoming minority in the US in the future if illegal immigration etc. keeps up? Same as germans are also about a decade away or so from becoming minority in their own country. When whites become minority in their own countries there's not other places for them to go. But keep lying about it, you are so desperate for white people to not realize this that you just bold faced lie and pretend these things aren't real eventhough it's objective fact.

Kek

>POO IN LOO
do milk

So kill her.

>throws the symbol of making America great again into the trash
Typical shitskin trying to pull everyone down to their level

Copy pasta faggots

>tfw no qt indian gf

currently at the end of july trying to find more data

any other anons out there find anything?

[end transmission]

>qt?

"White Genocide" is an exaggerated term in America. However, Anti-White Racism is very real. Anti-White Racism is being promoted in our academia and media at an alarming rate. See the new young turks video on Youtube making fun of White Christian demographic decline.

Also, in South Africa "White Genocide" is starting to become a possible reality. White farmers are getting murdered, they're being placed into camps (yes really), and whites as a whole in the region are under serious threat of violence.

I hope America conducts a boat and airlift of any white person who wants to leave South Africa.

As for America, it needs to remain a white super majority nation. The alt-right demonstrated at Charlottesville they do not know how to achieve this. That and the nazi shit is not only evil, but is straight up fucking retarded. Regardless, the alt-right is dead.

Trump and Immigration Customs and Enforcement however DO know how to protect the demographic majority within the USA. Hell, even latinos want the white super majority protected. Latinos know the USA will become like Venezuela if they become the majority. They don't want that. Most latinos are striving to become white themselves like Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz.

The USA has to remain super majority white. And with Trump in office, it will. That's all most white people care about.

We've become the punching bags of the media and minorities for years. Non-whites are trying to take over the first world by degrading white pride and culture.

Whites everywhere are aware of the problem. Stay aware of it. That's all you need to do. Make certain to give whites employment opportunities so they can have families.

Whites will not become a minority. It's why we're deporting people right now.

already sent in multiple emails with multiple accounts NEETS UNITE AGAINST BULLYING
i literally have nothing else to do tonight kek

silly me. her name was there the whole time. shifting energy into le doxXxxXXxxXXxx mode

(Dear fellow white people) Utter nonsense. We're not being oppressed the playing field is just being equalized.

>give whites a job and everything will be ok
>trust me with your central bank, goyim
This is why whites are fucked in the first place.

>Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution explicitly forbids the states from issuing "bills of credit" (promissory notes) or making anything but gold and silver coin legal "tender".

JUST. FOLLOW. THE. DAMN. BLUEPRINT.

Good thing the bitch can run

Whites everywhere are aware of the problem. Stay aware of it. That's all you need to do. Make certain to give whites employment opportunities so they can have families.

Whites will not become a minority. It's why we're deporting people right now.

>this man has not been banned yet

I still think that other races have it tougher than whites when it comes to racism. What annoys me is how literally nobody cares when a white person is discriminated against. Everyone turns a blind eye because 'muh history of whites oppressing others'

shes gonna need it

no bully pls

Show this to double chan aswell.