Why is the average woman so ugly without makeup?

Why is the average woman so ugly without makeup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qXaIX7Bppg
youtube.com/watch?v=X2npX5MPdQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>average
There's your answer.

Because faggots like you treat them like objects.

Maybe women shouldn't chase cock from hundreds of Tyrones and Chads for 30 years if they don't want to be considered objects

Because you're so used to seeing women with makeup on, you forget why they need it.
Same thing with beards & men with weak jawlines - you wouldn't know their bloodline is weak if they have a thick enough beard to hide it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qXaIX7Bppg

watch these whores go from 5/10s to 10/10s

Makeup also rapidly destroys the quality of their skin which makes it more and more direly needed. It's a trap.

Because you're so used to what they look like with makeup on, when you see what they look like without it you automatically think they look like shit in comparison. The average women looks no worse than the average man. It's just because of the affects of makeup that your standards are now too high.

while men have been chosen because they are pretty, thus the ugly ones died out
women have been tricking men with fucking makeup, so the ugly ones are breeding and getting even more uglier by the year

"To a woman, the only thing worse than being objectified is not being objectified."

>The average women looks no worse than the average man

Yes they do. There are different standards because men are attracted to different things than women.

Women aren't supposed to look rough.

Deal with it.

No but seriously, dudes don't seem to have terrifyingly bad skin, I for example has pretty decent skin, no real blemishes, but women almost always have fucked up skin, how the hell does that happen? Is makeup literally the cause of bad skin?

Because they're used to having makeup to cover up their blemishes

If makeup wasn't allowed, they'd just take better care of themselves

Makeup is a classic Jewish trick used by the Woman, don't fall for it. Get a girl who looks good naturally

>t. virgin

>Is makeup literally the cause of bad skin

>Convince women they need makeup to look pretty
>They start applying it
>It actually makes them ugly
>So they require more makeup

Getting it now? :^)

That's crazy talk.

They coat their faces in layers of chemicals and powders from the age of 12 and you expect it to not adversely affect their skin?

Makeup destroys your skin

agree but I gotta say left side of pic looks loads better than the right side. sure there are imperfections but she has big pretty eyes and nice eyebrows, a cute nose, a nice jaw line, and her skin isn't all that terrible. the right side is way too unnatural and airbrushed looking.

This. I now prefer women without makeup but at first I thought they looked tired or ugly without it

This. It's literally the Jews. Again.

>bad vs good lighting
fuck off

>millions of years of evolution without makeup and in harsh conditions
>women aren't supposed to look rough

>millions of years of evolution without an ability to shave
>men are genetically hardwired to hate body hair

There's probably a bias towards wanting to fuck young girls as they're likely to be healthy.

But there's gotta be a societal factor, as well, because if men were hardwired to hate body hair, women wouldn't have any in those places it's considered non-attractive.

because throughout history men used to be the pretty ones, than makeup happend

My wife never weak makeup.
Makeup is mostly for whores.

>Not knowing that even the Neanderthals shaved.

This actually gives a large amount of info about homosexuality.

Women don't actually look like that. If you think evolution hardwired in our desire to like women as they currently are, you are retarded.

It would be impossible.

We shouldn't be surprised that some men can like men, because some women look like men and since they exist that means they weren't always a genetic dead end.

We shouldn't be surprised that men can like traps, because with makeup they look "just like women". But really, the current look of "women" is all just makeup. And you can see many examples of people on youtube demonstrating how they look before and after applying makeup and you can see many examples of women without makeup.

Doubtful, to the extent that I believe you are retarded.

Because our perception of "beauty" has been manipulated by marketing so a natural looking woman doesn't turn you on as much. Don't worry, we're all in the same boat.

It's the make up and also women are notorious for having a sweet tooth.

My girlfriend never wears makeup, that shit gives you acne.

what the hell this isn't ugly. she literally look better without the make up. her skin has very few blemishes on it but that's because she looks old-ish and probably because she uses make up a lot. she's a solid 8-9/10 in the no make up pic

Neanderthals were the first tool using human variant.

You can believe that ancient humans wielded pointy sticks and stones but you can't believe they shaved? Even looking at a better documented time like the early Egyptians and Chinese they still shaved.

>implying whites don't look like that without makeup

woops forgot to turn off my memeflag haha xD

Whatever makes you sleep, sad virgin

Because of the makeup desu

Kek
>t. woman

>Why is the average woman so ugly without makeup?
this is exactly the reason most Sup Forumsacks jerk of to black cocks exclusively

1. They didn't have metal.
2. Even if they had metal, it would be far less convenient for them to shave.
3. The masses didn't have the time/energy/money to have a bunch of razor sharp metal tools around.
4. Human history is far longer than just neanderthals.
5. Shaving legs wasn't extremely common in many parts of the world until TODAY. It's very time consuming.
6. The shit you hear about what Chinese, or Egyptians did that early is mostly what the elites did that early. Common folk (vast majority of people) don't have time for that shit.

sauce?

>the projecting
I see /gif/ is shitposting on Sup Forums again

Few answers. Maybe the "ugly" is just our eyes adjusting to lesser human beings. Maybe make up is the great attraction agent for most women to use, because most are in fact not naturally attractive or have desirable figures either.

Make up could be the source of bad skin outbreaks, and if left on extended times, the toner and blush almost certainly will damage pores and cause inflammation.

Women's hormone cycles throughout a lifetime have the potential to cause similar problems to a man's during puberty as far as skin.

Because we let ugly women become hot with the makeup jew

>t. roastie

>t. guy who's been together with his high school girlfriend for 10 years and hasn't fucked another woman, so he has no reference what so ever.

Also

>t. guy who's been with same woman for 10 years and still has no children.

That's the go to retreat for every German cuck. And Germany is fulm of those cucks.

"You are not a bitch like I am, so you must be a virgin. You don't allow your woman to stomp over all of your dreams and make you feel miserable all the time, so you must be a virign. Hey virgin, at least I am allowed to lick out my girlfrind of 10 years asshole while she beats me with a stick! "

Pathetic. Grow some balls and you might even fuck more than one woman in your life

Oh, and if you still don't believe in societal standards of beauty, all sorts of shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=X2npX5MPdQ8
Appeared and people somehow could fuck these things. Evolution doesn't give a fuck about your current standard of beauty. It'll adapt to anything. It'll make mistakes! But it also doesn't rule any look out. (By this I mean it doesn't rule any look out genetically. One can still adopt a mindset that rules things out, for good or for ill.)

Men have thicker skin actually.
Testosterone makes the skin around 25% thicker

Oversimplifications and generalizations are for virgins.

Oops, I meant this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0

>DAT THICCNESS

Maybe the average brit woman,here is quite the opposite .

Either you are a woman, in which case I understand that you are defensive, because you've been found out. Or you are the average young guy, who still hasn't experienced the true nature of women.

If you only knew how many girlfriends of my male friends threw themselves at me, if you knew how many times your girlfriend did the same thing, you woouldn't be defending them.

This is real life experience not oversimplification or some Sup Forums copy pasta bullshit.

But you are still young and you will learn. And once your girlfriend/wife rips your heart out and throws it in the trash you will remember my post.

Because they're average. They are just men with small hands and thin necks and bmi that are 4 units lower. Since your average joe doesn't look like an underwear model either, expect the same from the female side of the equation.

kys faggot.

The makeup destroys their skin

jews

wtf

This is the hell we have chosen.

Because makeup ruins your skin over time, which makes them use even more, and so on.

Because women worse habits and diet that men

Do you really believe that? I'd say its more of a 55% to a 45% between men and women

Well, men are ugly too.
Women with healthy lifestyle are generally really gorgeous

Because putting on a superficial mask is all it takes to please the vast majority of useful idiots. VAST majority

They go from 8/7 to 8/7

Why is it nearly every single female has acne now-days.

I'm 30, clear skin year round, I don't even do anything for it, my bed-sheets are washed maybe once every 3-4 months. After the gym I sometimes don't shower for up to 12 hours and just sit in my own filth.

Still - clear skin.

Too much alcohol, drugs and sun exposure in their 20s.

same here, Sup Forumsrother

>societal factor
>implying that's not a biological outcome
>implying your genes and environment aren't connected literally
you are retarded for looking at the outcome
>majority of men desire women that are shaved and nice
and sperging out with but faggots exist therefore men don't hate body hair, men have body hair themselves they should love it on women
>they don't
it would be impossible to not like rough women after all that evolution!
>being this retarded
we shouldn't be surprised that some men like men, because some women look like men they exist that means they weren't always a dead end
speak therefore I am, multiple causes, one thing about that, we are advanced passed that based on our choosing, our genes choose to fuck better women you fucking moron, well some of us...

Years of breeding with women faking their looks with paint.

most*

Contraconceptive pills

I think the cosmetic industry has helped women a lot in ruining society. Most women in the old days looked like shit. Now with a few dollars worth of makeup a 3/10 roastie can be a 6/10 and a beta male just can't resist that.

Because you get used to them having a flawless complexion any time youre around them, so you get used to it, it becomes the norm, if they take it off, they look drastically worse because youre not used to seeing them without a flawless complexion. Theyve got no one to blame but themselves though, if they want to deceive people then they pay the price when their true " beauty" is revealed

When you always wear makeup, you always need to wear makeup. Imagine what caking chemicals on your face and peeling it off every night does to your complexion. Well, you don't need to imagine.

There are a lot of reasons men age more gracefully than women. One reason is we don't abuse our skin every day just because some whore on television or social media influenced your subjective self worth and manipulated you into buying face paint.

How is it okay for a woman to wear makeup and fuck a guy anyway, if an ugly guy put on a mask that made him into chad and fucked a woman and she found out, shed probably scream rape and all sorts, but women are allowed to do this to men, to decieve us and when we see the real them we just have to suck it up....

Why do ugly beta virgins like women without make up? I think it's because in their deluded virgin brains women without make up are more "pure" and less likely to reject them. Same reason so many of them have yellow fever. It's interesting

Makeup is a form on deception and i dont like being deceived. Im no C.U.C.K

but that girl can't into makeup and literally looks worse

Left is better than right tho

Roastie detected. Anons post was true, you retards are so inconsistent.