China Hate Thread * RED PILL EDITION *

i have found a chink asking me for a new chink hate thread, cant disappoint it

I am european. I have stuck my dick in China pussy (sichuan pussy).

There is no comparison. Chinese are superior to Caucasians. Sorry.

That schizophrenic chankoro thinks we're the same person. Cracking me up.

insane spic edition you mean?
insane anti-white and anti-american spic spammer edition?

you're the spic version of eurasian tiger who spends all day spamming shit about chinks.

LMAO

yeah man. it's so common for spics to spam Sup Forums with chink hate threads for 12 hours and they also use proxies as well.

lol

you're the new eurasian tiger. what's your username or other info so we can call you by name. we already know you're some green eyed shitskin who has "white roots"

>implying I'm a Mexicuck
Nice accusation of samefagging.

you gotta love this butthurted chink, KEK

New content... I mean "nuevo contenido".

really having a breakdown now aren't you? see this is the problem when you're spamming so much shit constantly people can just look it up. if i spend 5 minutes i can get your files linked to a mexican flag based on some other webm you spammed everywhere.

you started this shit in june so how long do you plan to make this your life crazy freak?

green text would be great too

Calm your Mongol genes, man.

>this triggers chinks.

you're fucking up your spic persona retard. your m2pZTrZ6 id was the american spic who has green eyes and KbarsUaw id was also the spic with green eyes just in the last thread you were posting these image

>americans dont hate chinks, please .
lol

Has the meme flag who accuses everyone who dislikes China of being spics arrived yet?

see
he is here,he says i am controlling 4 proxies at same time, because he refuses to believe that there are people who hates chinks too,lol

Just a normal day in grorious China. Dead child in the middle of the road? Move along.

Why want they insect organs ?

>everyone who dislikes
How often do you post here? It's obviously one fag with weaponized autism. Do you see Edited Ben Garrison images posted around anymore? Any Garrison? I rarely do. I remember when they were posted daily.

lol, i am laughing so hard about the fact that i fucked up some chink mind and he is now accusing everyone of being an spic.
cheap organs, their lifes are worthless though

Real China redpill here

As usual, it's the Jews.

nope, they do. but none of them spends 12 hours per day spamming anti-chinese stuff that's for sure. only another chink in asia like a japanese would hate them that much. you're a special insane spic in mexico who has done it for 3 months every day. chink hate threads weren't spammed on Sup Forums every single day until you started doing it spic.

you aren't fooling anybody that's not a dumb fuck from reddit. you post the same files in every thread and they all got the same names. you were just posting that dog image in the last thread where you larped as the spic with green eyes. the same spic which were posting the earlier ones. do you think proxies are magic and nobody understands it? white men in america don't spend 12 hours posting anti-chinese shit on Sup Forums the evidence is all your images are repeats and mostly all starting from june.

also, all of the earlier ids spam 30+ images in each thread. why did you stop using them? you need to use iq proxy and make 30+ posts. whatever, you're a freak that's totally gone. you're like eurasian tiger who spams hapa shit on Sup Forums 6 years getting called out on it. i just wonder how long you can do it.

it is true that chink elevators are lubricated with human parts?

OH MY GOD, I guess they're why chinks ignore dead children in the road.

>and KbarsUaw id was also the spic with green eyes just in the last thread you were posting these image
>just in the last thread
I didn't post in that thread you're talking about.

>implying I use a proxy

oops, wrong webm of chinks ignoring dead people in the road

>34 posts
>9 posts
>4 of them are your proxy
thanks for the laugh really. it's really funny that you're so desperate to do this. i wanted to know who hates chinks so much and i now understand it's a schizophrenic ugly green eyed spic who has "white roots". i hope you can keep it up and you become a famous lolcow like eurasian tiger and really put to use your insanity. just kidding, i hope you get your head cut off or die. i really hate spics for ruining america.

enjoy talking with yourself crazy.

>I really hate spics, niggers, and chinks for ruining North America.
ftfy

Bye, mongrel.

fucking subhumans

Yeah, because of their fucked up laws that Jews helped create. Do you know anything about the Chinese legal system or do you just brainlessly repost fucking webms and claim to be redpilled because of it? If you help somebody you will be liable to pay for the hospital fees and you can be held accountable for what happened to them.

need nuke chonkoros

Checked. The larper shill who falsely accused me of being a proxyfagging spic needs to end himself.

Wrong. The British witnessed the same behavior a hundred years ago. The law didn't change Chinese behavior. A parallel law in a Western country wouldn't make westerners ignore a dead child in the road.

checked

Indeed. Chankoros have always been like that.

satanic tri ps .kek wills

Was just watching an interview with that Chinese mma dude who kicked the shit out of the taichi guy.

He was saying the chinese fight promotions are literally paying random Japanese exchange students 60k RMB to lose professional fights. The promote the students as "Japanese champion" so the chink fans get to pat themselves on the back for winning against Japan.

trip 6 wills it.
I will contact trump
say good bye to your kung pao chicken everyone

Yo Carlos I like your China hate threads but you gotta find some new content for us

Chinese doom confirmed.

Not OP but agree. Shouldn't be hard, there's thousands of liveleak clips showing chinks being subhuman. Find the ones where they abuse doges.

Apparently in China you can literally eat a woman on the subway.

hey, i caught you really good. that pajeet posted that mao image and i just looked over it quickly and found the best possible evidence.

you really blew it on this one.

lol this is your life right here. you're so pathetic. even the chinks who are falling into sinkholes are brighter than you

>i am european
weird, you write like a chink
2/10 try again

>hey, i caught you really good. that pajeet posted that mao image and i just looked over it quickly and found the best possible evidence.

When will whites realize that chinks are going to dominate the whole world . The economy of Glorious China is going to be more than America + EU combined and chinese genes are superior.

kek, you literally drove Han insane

Well this is an interesting thread. I didn't know people care about china so much

i know

Literally the same extrapolation every failed bankrupt startup in the world used.

> take temporary exponential growth
> extrapolate to infinity

oh goddamn i am laffin

you gotta fucked up and took off your name chinkhater there buddy. i guess you messed up going to quickly. are you laughing at your life "i have white roots"?

> how many proxies are you operating on
> 4, maybe 5
> you are like a baby, watch this!

The absolute state of Han's thought process.

this guy keeps calling me green eyed.
>mfw my eyes are like honey

just wait until he accuses you of literally being jorge ramos

i know you're crazy but wasn't one of the earlier proxy suppose to be the green eye spic who i said was like jorge ramos? i know it's you, but which one were you trying to pretend was the guy from the previous thread. i mean the one who larped about going to shanghai a few weeks ago. that really killed my sides.

the absolute state of this shitskin insane anti-white and anti-chinese savage from mexico. mexicans are pretty much the lowest filth on earth. you way worse than niggers cause at least they aren't on Sup Forums spamming and acting crazy.

this is your life every day. spamming anti-chinese stuff since in march i guess. keep it up and you can be a famous lolcow like eurasian tiger

>jorge ramos
>green eyes.
lmao

Suzhou is amazing too.

The chink fears the Aztec

>t. Xi Ling
Chankoro are hairy, soulless and smelly as fuck. Take your chink worshipping somewhere else

you know the easiest answer to this solution right? you grabbed those earlier photos off /soc/ or some shit. you've always been a shitskin from the start and you saying that your eyes weren't brown was you lying like how you said you went to shanghai. while you said Sup Forums on this one the other image doesn't have Sup Forums on it so far all this means is that's your real one

>timestamped
>took foto at exact hour before even posting
>i caught you shit skin
>stop saying your eyes are brown
lol i literally drived insane this chonkoro

Is this the vaunted Chinese IQ in action?

MOTHER OF GOD

what are you even saying? you're mentally ill and spam anti-chinese shit 24/7 for 5+ months. the fact you're so obsessed with timestamps makes me not trust it at all. is there really so many spics in this world who are on /poll/ spamming anti-chinese stuff using the same filenames and always spamming 40+ webm and 50+ replies for 5 months?

i don't think so. there's lots of ways to fake timestamp shit but when you spam the same files for months and use the same filename that's different.

sorry dude but people don't just switch to mexico and usa flags constantly using the same filename and even appearing around the same time and it's just a coincidence. timestamps aren't shit compared to that. you could just be a shitskin who got somebody with lighter skin to do a timestamp. why not? you're wacked out in the head.

so china is already race mixed. people believe chinese are a pure race, when they are in fact a giant slant-eyed brazil

How is it possible for the US to always ruin everything?

>Han witnesses superior Olmec eyes
>immediatly goes into full denial while crapping his nappy

you notice something really wrong with the eyes which are suppose to be light? i notice that too. i don't really give a shit about the details of his eye color. i know he's a shitskin spic and that's enough

>you notice something really wrong with the eyes
you are dumb enough to believe we are the same person on those timestamps, Han
>i won,let me save these fotos, really that spic doesnt have anything better to do, that will teach him

the thing is though the light eyes don't matter cause you're already the spic from mexico who uses a us proxy and spams "China Red Pill 01.png" and that's for sure. whatever is going on with that light eyed photo doesn't really matter cause you're looking like an ugly spic in the other one which you say is chinkhater+usa flags

this is beyond your spic brain to comprehend though. all this means is you're not even a light eyed spic larping as white :^)

>i dont care
>i care
>what ever
>you have green eyes
>no you have brown eyes.
>i dont care
>ok i care.
> no , you are dumb
>fuck you spic.
>this thread
>you found the way to use 25 proxies on Sup Forums, i dont care that is not even possible, only spics hates chinks,because in US with 300,000 cant be a single person else who hates chinks *sobs* *sobs*
my sides

>oh this is the dead body train I'll take the next one
lol'd so fucking hard

lol what the fuck does your eye colors matter to me dude? i just know you're a shitskin subhuman wetback that's in mexico spamming anti-chinese shit and you also use us proxies to do it as well. beyond that i don't really care you mentally ill freak. looking at your ugly face in the timestamps you're obsessed over isn't my hobby.

i just want to know are you spic? do you use us flags? okay. that's enough info dude. i don't care how ugly you are and if you're a lighter skin shitskin who is anti-white

>i dont care.
>i will post 14 times on this thread to show you
lol,Han.

chill, spic, this isn't my life. i just really hate you dirty shitskins coming and ruining america. you're the one who has been doing this for months now all day and will continue to. i just want you spics to die i don't give a fuck about chinks. both you and chinks got tiny dicks and are manlets

yeah it is funny. right now you're a schizophrenic who spends his life spamming anti-chinese/la raza stuff and now that i'm insulting you you're gonna go even more bananas and ruin your life worse hating chinks. i don't even have .1% chink or asian dna in me either lmao.

i saw us flags spamming anti-chink stuff and i wanted to know why they aren't spamming dead spics or at least nigger hate stuff. i had a suspension you're actually anti-american and anti-white spic anchor babies or on a proxy and it turns out it's true. you're an ugly brown turd that was shit out in a toilet. i thought maybe you could be an asian or a pajeet cause it's strange a spic hates chinks so much, but it turns out you're really just a gross disgusting mentally ill spic. honestly, if you were a asian or pajeet it'd make sense you hate them but since you're a spic you're really a freak. if chinks are roach or insect then you're evolved from feces and born in toilets.