When will whites realize that chinks are going to dominate the whole world...

When will whites realize that chinks are going to dominate the whole world . The economy of Glorious China is going to be more than America + EU combined .

CHINESE GENES ARE SUPERIOR .

Get cucked white boi

> Dominate the world
You fucking zipperheads don't even have access to air that isn't polluted with cancer. How the fuck do you think you cunts will dominate the world when the majority of your population works in sweatshops and rice fields

>Turkey and Mexico will surpass Germany to be within the top 10 economies in 2050

You almost had me there Chang

You do know China is communist in name only right?

dominate the world. but is scared of winnie the pooh

>Le gommunism flag
>Talks about economics

> take graph showing exponential growth
> extrapolate to infinity

Was the earth supposed to be 200C before or after India became a superpower in 2020?

china is the best country in the whole world

you're god damn right

True, we are going to colonize africa and KILL EVERYONE

hello "i have white roots" spic in mexico

Muh dik muthafucka.

there are literally more chinese people than ALL WHITE PEOPLE in the world. they're definitely not dumb, so it's only a matter of time.

> falling for the chinese IQ meme

Only the Northern Chinese are good looking.

SUPERPOOPER BY 2050

is that why they steal all of our technology? Nothing is legitimately theirs.

China is ahead of the US in innovation last year

India will be a superpower before China

Bullshit, China can't even make a car anyone wants. Copying inventions and then selling it to your 1.4B chink market isn't innovation.

do you have the one where the girl does this?
or the one where the girl rips all her hair off?

Grorious chink innovation

We own the land you shit on, and the house above your head.

Soon China rue whirl!!!

You don't own shit Lao. Push us one inch too far and you'll pray for the days of Nanking

Ahahahaha, nice prediction, Chang

The white insist on becoming Africa
I like the Confusius mindset
I lived peacefully in Chinatown

I'm okay with this

> I live in ghetto
> unrike filthy whites living in best neighborhoods

Ok Chankoru

I've lived in slums and golf clubs in three continents, Achmed. I stand by my words. Your argument then is that everyone should belong to the minority that benefits from neoliberalism?

you have to go back

The main strengh the chinese have is the sheer amount of fucks they do not give about life. "Oh, the 50 kids in my sweatshop died from an explosion of mustard gas? Too bad bring in the new ones"

I know, right? I won't raise my children in New Africa.

as long as Britannia beats France and Germany i'm happy

Also i think china has a good chance of capitulating pretty soon anyway

>Larping american
>"We"

I think China would first look at colonising Australia.

We own you whitey

I want to move to China and live and work there for the glory of Chinese world order.
How easy is it to move there and get a job? Is Chinese required?

>no respect for life
>superior
China government say must censor skull in media because death is offensive!
Yea, nah. Your people are more fucked up than the Papuan New Guineas, and that is saying a lot. Ok, nevermind. Not as bad as them. It's hard to be bad as them. But all those years of subsisting off of insects that were not fit for human consumption has really fucked the chinks up something fierce.

My friend has shown his art pieces in Beijing. He says you either speak Mandarin, or you're liable to freeze to death in a ditch.

I respect their government's decision on censorship. The west went the other way during the mass ascension to middle class of the sixties. Look at us now, hamdallah

this. anything south of shanghai is jungle-tier.

Chinese superior?
That's what we have been saying for ages now!

I want to impregnate Chinese women with my seed to make the true master race

Also I want to have a super rich wife

>EU
fuck the EU, it will be a nightmare if its still around in 50 years

I love a Chinese future - China is a proud and homogeneous. America and Europe are brown.

The best part, is it seems they desperately want to please whitey with their civilisation, but whitey won't be around in 50 years.

>Get cucked white boi
Only one problem there lo wang, your grandkids will be brown..
and we're already dying out as a race, so say hello to the dumbing down / the brownout of china in a few generations.

and I love Chinese culture, got nothing against Asians.

Things murica-splainers say:
>"C-c-china is not allowed to have nice things"
>"We have to be better, whaaaa"
>"Why does no one like me :("
>"Our military is stronger!"
>"This is an American website"
>"My feet hurt"
etc.

Fuck off John.

Why would anyone be proud to live in a Western nation, to share in equal citizen status with niggers and subhumans? China is amazing, a defacto fascist ethnostate.

You're preaching to the choir, is probably better for that.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both acceptable places, since Sup Forums lets people critique other nations, murica-splaining comes out pretty hard sometimes.

Get back to us when you slant-eyed bastards figure out how to make a reliable flashlight.
U.S. can crash Jyna's economy overnight with the snap of Trump's little orange fingers... and don't you forget it.

Hilarious how OP goes quiet whenever I postLike poetry.

Probably niggers or subhumans, no white person should be proud of what has become of their nations. In 50 years when whitey is gone, China will be leading a world with only low IQ subhuman nations remaining.

Why are all Americans so fucking retarded?

Tbh I don't mind China being top dog, the UK already does shit tons of deals with them, they're bros.

High IQ, low creativity = INTELLECTUAL DICKWASHERS

China was great in the past just like us and greeks, nowdays both capitalism and communism turned them into souless subhuman bots

>muh creativity
>Americans can't create, they only steal IP
>Japan can't create, they only steal IP
>Korea can't create, they only steal IP
China can't create, they only steal UP

Why would you care, if in the future white British people will be the minority?

Unless you're Asian, but why would you stay in the UK, a soon-to-be brown shithole as the original inhabits cheerfully await their replacement?

the true face of France

Optimization?
Suzhou is really nice too.