Race is literally a social concept

why are americans so obsessed with race? Seriously, Sup Forums is just a bunch of americans shitposting about race while larping as "whites".

I want to know what "race" to you are Mexicans? Arabs and Turks? Indians? for example

Anthropologists literally say that its a meaningless concept, because the biological difference between races is minimal that its too hard to make any sort of clasification.
Of course when I see some black guy I will first think he is African, but the funny thing is, he could have more European DNA inside him than African. What is he then? a "Mullatto"? What race will be his kid, if he mixes with a mix of "Asian" and "White"? and so on and so on

What do Americans have besides "race"? Nothing. Its just a bunch of people from all over the world mixed into one melting pot. Poeple without any sort of identity besides "race". Pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/
timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzFOI0QpIg
youtube.com/user/fringeelements/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if race is a social construct why dont crows mate with sparrows

So this the power of nu/pol/...

Most racial shitposts come from outside of the U.S., retard.

>Race is literally a social concept

>The theory of evolution is accurate

pick 1

you're probably homosexual
on the off chance you arent, you might be the black angels guy
anyways you didnt post a single argument so Im afraid i have to sage your shitty blogpost

He didnt present a single argument/fact

>if race is a social construct why dont crows mate with sparrows
It is actually species, race is something different. Like different races of dogs or cats.

There are no accepted scientific taxonomies of human genealogy that utilize "race" as a classification, simply because it's not useful.

hell black crows and blue crows don't mate; they kill one another and segregate on lines.

>Most racial shitposts come from outside of the U.S., retard.
Very wrong, its mostly by anglos

Also I'd like to say that when I was a racist teen I made a facebook page called: European brotherhood/heritage or something like that.
And 90% of likes were from Americans. Thats why I turned it down. It was funny, but it made my almonds work, it really made me think

You're right, race doesn't matter at all.
That's why we have affirmative action.

Then how come niggers and beaners are so awful?

Why did nations that have high IQ averages such as chinkland and europe develop into actual countries while niggeristan and sandland stayed shitholes?

There's more in common between a dog and a wolf than whites and blacks. Yet wolves will kill dogs and don't mate unless forced by man.

Explain this op, it is a zebra horse offspring. How is this possible?

>law is literally just a social concept, let's just get rid of it because tyrone wants more bikes for his collection

Our tribe is better than there tribe and so on and so forth.

You realise the genetic difference between different breeds of dogs is smaller than the difference between genetic Europeans and Africans right?

Are Abos human?

>race is a social construct
>evidence shows again and again that people live in areas where their 'group' is the majority

If you look at a demographic breakdown of America, it shows that white flight, black inner-city ghettos and enclaves of hispanics near the Mexican border are a reality.

'God created gentiles to serve the jews, without that they have no purpose in the world"
Chief Rabbi of Israel 2010

In 2012 when he died, 500,000 Israelis went to his funeral, largest funeral in Israel's history.

timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/

Funeral of Ovadia Yosef -
timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/

NO FUCK NO
Goddamit.
A human race is a group of human being with a very similar phenotype that can be distinguished easily from another human race.
You can say what you what about them, but the mayor group are made by very different skulls: caucasoid, mongoloid, australoid, negroid etc etc.
Then you have the sub-races like the congoid for negroid, or nidaroid for caucasoid etc etc.
Ofc many have mixed races and subraces, ofc, but it is like the dogs.
Cihuahua =/ German Shepard.

I explain it to myself with geographical determination.
People who lived in Europe lived in climates that were forcing us to develop. We also always had a bunch of wars between each other that also made us work and work to be better than our enemies

while Africans literally had everything in front of them, so they didnt have any need to develop their agriculture, science, education etc

and with hundreds of years living like that, people will have lower IQs
has nothing to do with race itself

PS: Jews are not a race!

>I want to know what "race" to you are Mexicans? Arabs and Turks? Indians? for example
Mexicans are Mongoloid native mixed with Nafri European mix.
Turks are Caucasoids mixed with capoids.
Indians are their own version of Capoid Caucasoid since India was an isolated island that drifted from Africa to Asia for million of years.

Genes determine everything. If you got nigger genes, then you'll have nigger traits. The superficial traits really don't matter, it's all about the behavior, intelligence, and instinctual traits. Event smart niggers will chimp out. Like that time Ben Carson tried to stab someone, but it got deflected by the guys belt buckle.

family is a social construct then

NEETsocs pls go

>I want to know what "race" to you are Mexicans? Arabs and Turks? Indians? for example

Well for one thing, India was once the land of 3 predominant races, namely the Dravidian in the south, the mongoloids in the east and Caucasoid in the north west. The present fuckfest which is india today is the product these race intermixing.

Also, look at Brazil, they are such desolate places.

Now go read about it yourself, we ain't you encyclopedia you fucking Croat cunt.

Sorry, 800,000 attended funeral.
He died in 2013.

Chief Rabbi of Israel, died 2013 -

"Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world - only to serve the People of Israel,. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created."

"In Israel, death has no dominion over them With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one's donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant That's why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."

America doesn't give a fuck about race. Only the niggers who are smashing everything they see in the name of peace are caring about color. Their nigger movement is autist as fuck as well as their demands. They want white people to save up for generations in a house and buy it, then gift it to a nigger for free because "white people can just buy another house". Also, any family inheritences should go directly to some nigger family because fuck you you're all racist thats why. You should see the other shit. These demands are coming from blms 2nd in command and shit.

Also we aren't all skin heads like fake news will have you believe. Texans also don't all ride horses
either. Countries still think we have the wild west; it's fucking retarded.

>bout to explain what race actually means
>OP understands what race actually is
okay op now all you have to do is understand the link between race and culture and the environment and you're good. niggers aren't dumb because we enslaved them, theyre dumb because their culture is shit, and their evolution had less pressure for thousands of years compared to people in the middle east and india, who experienced severe droubt and survival pressure, and that continued into europe even more where winters purged people a ton. we've been litterally killing off random people for far longer that theres no way theres not some gap in evolutionary pressure in these places. China and asia where similiarly bloody places to live. the more peaceful a people, ie the less conflict with their environment and their peers they seem to have, the worse of a time developing evolutionarily they seem to have had, Everything about eurasian technological progress is a terrible deal for the random individual. Great european cities where filthy deathfactories. it was so easy to die in these places that the ammount of evolution that killed people off and caused the population to get smarter as pressure was much smaller than the ammount of people who died just because lmao, which is why aids rips through african cultures so fast but not white cultures, who have inbred resistance thanks to the plague.

In other words people see race because we decide that it exists, it socially exists, and even if every negative racist person could behave exactly like it wasn't a problem, it would still be a problem, for every reason provided in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

good luck disproving reality

Sure...

>diversity is our strength
>lol we're really all the same
Really makes you think...

>not useful
Not useful, or not congruent with identity politics?

If we examine differences and acknowledge distinction lower than species in animals that are less severe than race, there's no reason to ignore the idea of race as a whole.

also totally coincidental (average)

Its true, its usually the leftists who are pushing this race bullshit, because they are the ones who profit out of it

>and their evolution had less pressure for thousands of years compared to people in the middle east and india

>Croat tries to tell Americans about race
I guess it's not racist to call you a niggerfaggot then. Meanwhile, take a gander at this racially diverse cast of America's founders.

t. 6'5" blonde/blue eyed Scotsman (That's Germanic (White) for the hard of thinking).

woops pic

>asians
>higher mental health
are you sure this isnt now bullshit?

well said. I also explained it shorter here

>Differences in bone structure is a social concept!
if you think were all the exact same go fucking kill yourself.

Diversity is our greatest strength and it's literally the most important thing in the world that's why we have a moral obligation to blend together and eliminate all physical distinctions that separate us.

... its proven, they are even less represented than whites in crime in the US and elsewhere they've migrated

(mental health is a lot of things ... being rational about your choices is on top)

That because of genetics.

>The Warrior Gene was found to be more or less prevalent in different groups.
>The 3R version, which produces less MAO-A, was found in 59% of Black men, 56% of Maori men (an aboriginal New Zealand group), 54% of Chinese men and 34% of Caucasian men.
>The 2R version, which produces the least MAO-A, is found in 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men.

Not about race. But I have identity crisys. I can't understand am I slav, or finnish, or turk.

I learned Polish, but not sure that I'm Polish. I just found a man which was polish and which had same typage as me, but it may be just considence, nothing more.

Your ancestors may have been scottish, but unless you were born and raised in Scotland, you're American.

>People with the low-activity MAO-A gene (2R, 3R) are overall more prone to violence. Specifically, when these people feel very provoked or socially isolated their aggression will come out. People with low MAO-A are more likely to be risk takers. They are also more likely to take revenge and use greater force if they get screwed over, but not for small screw overs. Mice with low MAO-A are also more aggressive in general and are more likely to start turf wars. People and mice with low MAO-A are more impulsive and aggressive. People with low MAO-A who are abused as kids show more aggressive behavior as an adult.

>People with low MAO-A (3R) who ALSO have high testosterone, poor living standards and/or low IQ are more prone to violence. So the perfect violence soup is low MAO-A, social isolation, high testosterone, being poor and having a low IQ.

>race is a social construct
>all races are the same, there's no difference between them
>yet racism exists

How do you reconcile these views?

>biological difference between races is minimal that its too hard to make any sort of clasification.

Lol
Try telling that to a black guy with sickle cell anaemia, or a white guy with malaria, or a Chinese guy who just drank a pint of milk, or a Jew with Tay-Sachs.

Fortunately almost all of medicine is now headed in the direction of DNA profiling (I.e. Race profiling) and we are now starting to understand the huge differences between the Nero animal, the caucasoid animal, and other groups).

As if 40'000 years of selection pressure and a different mix of contributing DNA was EVER going to lead to all of us being equal lol.

Race is far more than just skin deep. Don't get me started on intelligence. Let's just say there is a reason why some races cannot comprehend and work with abstract concepts.

Bullshit. Americans are not united by blood, religion or culture. Is it true nation?

It would be funny, but afroamericans are the real nation.

>90% of likes were from Americans
Makes sense, there's a lot more Americans than other places and we've actually been experiencing diversity. How much diversity is there in Croatia?

and here I thought that Croatians were based. go back to being part of Italy

Thats fine and all but pretty words and philosophy dont stop savage savannah nignogs and desert muslims from beheading people of different skin colors and faiths.

We have affirmative action because of things like jim crow you fucking cuck

How is it bullshit? If he was born an raised in America with American customs he's not scottish. That's like me saying I'm Irish because my grandparents came from Ireland

If race is a concept then why can you genetically test for race/ethnicity?

>Anthropologists literally say that its a meaningless concept, because the biological difference between races is minimal that its too hard to make any sort of clasification.

no we don't. Even though people are in believe the definition of race does not apply to the genetic differences in humans, we are still different and its not a bad thing, it secures our survival in different environments and the survival of our culture.

If we force everyone together then all culture dies, even pop culture, because it always draws inspiration from traditional cultures.
if culture dies then science dies.

K Keep me posted

>jim crow

Which no one under the age of 63 was alive for.

He may become Scottish if he would learn the language

>if race is a social construct why dont crows mate with sparrows

But American blacks do mate with American whites... Also, American racial policy is fucking retarded. 'White' means nothing, if you look at the US census definition..
>People having origins in the Europe, the Middle East and North Africa
You couldn't come up with a more hilariously broad definition of any kind of race, except maybe 'caucasian', incidentally also a popular denomination in the US.

this has to be the most cucky way cuck has ever been used in a sentence

>couldn't come up with a more hilariously broad definition of any kind of race

Mongoloid.
Negroid.

What was so hard about that?

You literally just repeated the Sup Forums argument as to why race is real and does matter. Because it wasn't hundreds of years, but at least tens of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands. More than enough time for speciation to occur.

>Mongoloid

Mostly confined to Asia, and also not a racial catagory used by US census.

>Negroid

African. Actually even more limited than that, as the definition excludes the horn of Africa among other areas.

Meanwhile, the official US census definition of what constitutes a 'white American' covers peoples from three different fucking continents.

It just means Caucasoid. I don't get why that bothers you.

Also Mongoloid includes literally all of the indigenous populations of the Americas but whatetever.

Are you calling blacks bonobo chimps?

you telling me that the average ameriburger and chinese people have high IQ lmaooooo hahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahaha

you are right OP, why dont u marry this beauty then? hm?
lets you both have same itnerests and yhou totally fit together by experts standards in relationship.
do it faggot and put your moral mouth into practice!
if u do that, than u might convince us to do so too.

>He thinks human social constructs are valueless because scientists don't classify the difference

Have you ever fucking spoken to another human being? Our entire society is built on these constructs. Politics, Money and Relationships are intrinsically valueless.
The only people to say these are valueless are nihilists and should just hurry up and kill themselves.

I know this is bait. I know I'm butthurt, I don't really care.

Ok... but I don't like black people, so why should be forced to live around them?

Because sparrows and crows are two different avian species you retard

Americans used to be a hodgepodge of white europeans living amongst each other. It was the only time we were united by blood, although somewhat distant blood, white cousins essentially. After we started letting it all the other trash did we lose our cultural identity and start to circle the toilet bowl of degeneracy.

Niggers, spics, and humans are a different species too.

>Mexicans
That's a nationality. They're mostly hybrids; partly Spanish European and Native American.

>because the biological difference between races is minimal that its too hard to make any sort of clasification
If you can tell what region they're from by looking at them, it's real, and classification is irrelevant.

>Of course when I see some black guy I will first think he is African, but the funny thing is, he could have more European DNA inside him than African.
>could have more European DNA inside him than African
Not if he's an actual sub-Saharan African and not a hybrid.

>What is he then? a "Mullatto"?
What you identify a hybrid as is irrelevant. Classifications are 'social constructs,' the biological aspect is real.

>What race will be his kid, if he mixes with a mix of "Asian" and "White"? and so on and so on
Still a hybrid. What people like you conveniently forget in your genocidal hatred of Europeans is that humans are animals like any other. A 20% Lion, 80% Tiger cat is still a hybrid.

>What do Americans have besides "race"? Nothing. Its just a bunch of people from all over the world mixed into one melting pot. Poeple without any sort of identity besides "race". Pathetic
Thanks for making an argument against Jewish "Multiculturalism™" and "Diversity™" for us.

U just destroyed your own argument

How does "We are all humans" exclude the fact that they are all of different races? I mean there is only one species of dogs, but can you deny there aren't hundreds to thousands different races?

Taking that comparison further, niggers and sand rats are the pitbulls of human race.

You again. Stop spamming.

the average blacks and arabs have lower IQ. and they gave almost zero in scientific fields

Are you familiar with the concept of speciation?

youtube.com/watch?v=yVzFOI0QpIg

In fact,
this entire channel
youtube.com/user/fringeelements/videos

Basketball bouncing orcs and Europeans are two subspecies of the same species.

>Anthropologists literally say that its a meaningless concept
Name three not because I actually want to prove you wrong and read what those retards would have to say (which I do) but to prove that you're a shill and this a slide thread like every other shit thread that's been up on the treadmill, mods suck niggermidgetslovel

kek

The races are different
But i believe white people are mostly trash aswell, but are placated by modern civilisation.
It was only hundreds of years ago we were picking random people and burning them for being "witches" and torturing people will all sorts of weird contraptions

Less than 100 years ago we have child labour were children were worked to death

and children were beaten and even killed in orphanages

I now realise that most white people are trash. And we need to cleanse our countries of the white psychopaths

Even if race were a purely social construction, what makes it irrelevant? From a nationalist perspective, it makes no difference either way. Could the Romans have generated their immense, conquering dynamism without the apparent abstraction of race? The fact that they considered the Greeks peers of the same stock led to the entire Greco-Roman tradition and indeed the consequent MILLENIA of western civilization. Through a social truth, a spiritual and physical truth is derived as well

stop making this threads you worthless negro

True, the correct term is "subspecies". But, the delusional leftists would hate that term even more.

If race is a social construct, then why does the human body completely reject bone marrow transplants from other races? Why can't mixed race children get a transplant from either of the two social constructs that spawned them?
Why is the body more likely to reject transplanted organs from other races?

Clearly race isn't just a social construct.

So, if living among us savages in our countries is so distressing to you, why don't you and the other shitskins leave? Oh, right, you don't want to give up all of the free money and benefits us psychopaths give you.

The idea of race being a social construct is itself a social construct, with absolutely no basis in biology.

omg kill it with fire