If hafu(mixed race) is bad or inferior, why is miss Japan(most beautiful woman in Japan) hafu?

If hafu(mixed race) is bad or inferior, why is miss Japan(most beautiful woman in Japan) hafu?

checkm8.

That is a 6/10 at best.

agreed, tyrone sama. hafus are the epitome of health and beauty.

I don't know what it is about beauty pageant contestants, but I find them all unappealing.
It's like the makeup they wear, the way they smile, the boniness of their faces.

Biologically speaking, I think it's healthier to have a diverse gene pool, but I'd want to stay away from races that are known for having certain inherited diseases.
And the hafu was voted Miss Japan because they're obsessed with niggers over there and can't decide whether they want exotic foreign stuff or muh ichiban tradition.

Lost at "obsessed with niggers." Never change Sup Forums

White vaginas cum more to dark penises.

It's based off electro-pulsic studies.

Basically pink holes live being vandalized by brown tree trunks.

Don't know why that is. It's phsychological though. It may even stem from old spirituality according to our collegues in the archeological projects.

Grad student here. Ask me anything.

>the hafu was voted Miss Japan because they're obsessed with niggers over there
retard

>Grad student here. Ask me anything.

Can you please learn to type a coherent sentence in the English language?

Fuck off, goy?

japanese are generally ugly, the only decent looking girl there is a literal royalty

>they're obsessed with niggers over there

You make no sense

She is not even beautiful.

Even my neighbor girl is more attractive than "miss universe"...

Disgusting fucking kill it with fire.

>tfw no qt 3.14 royal nip gf

We could even join our countries and restore a based empire to fight the jews T_T

average japanese

Because the Japanese fetishize other races, even though they are extremely opposed to racial mixing in the culture. That's not a bad thing, the important barriers to cultural decay are in place.

probably being nice so that these mongrels dont feel too bad about themselves
however we can see this isnt working well in burgerland so we should probably stop trying

If she had a dick she'd be perfect like Michelle Obama

She looks average at best

When it comes to mixing with nogs, not only does the coalburner/oil driller become a nigger, but their offspring will always be niggers, losing the true identity.

hnngh