And shes gone

Cya never again muzzie cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6WKOJDzuI
youtube.com/watch?v=QVTP6pBnJW4
baka.com.au/good-weekend/yassmin-abdelmagied-on-becoming-australias-most-publicly-hated-muslim-20170816-gxxb7d.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fpbp
Who is she and what happened?

what?

Some muslim leftist who said thst Islam is the most feminist relgion in the world and also posted something about Australias military involvement overseas on ANZAC day.

facebook com YassminAbdelMagied

Be prepared, some of the comments are cringe worthy. All of her supporters are women with gay marriage pictures.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6WKOJDzuI

youtube.com/watch?v=QVTP6pBnJW4

Being under media scrutiny would be horrible, she aimed to be a cultural figure but stumbled unfortunately for her.

she's a piece of shit
and that's not a comment on her skin

she'll find gainful employment at the GBP 5B per annum BBC for sure

baka.com.au/good-weekend/yassmin-abdelmagied-on-becoming-australias-most-publicly-hated-muslim-20170816-gxxb7d.html

>In July 2017 she announced that she would be relocating to London to partake in what she called the "Aussie rite of passage".
So sorry it looks like you've inherited a fake western disruptive open borders cunt looking to stir shit and cause trouble

>relocating to London to partake in what she called the "Aussie rite of passage"
>not even Anglo
This fucking timeline man

being a dual aussie and uk citizen born and living in australia this is a lose lose for me.

and why is she gone? can you be more cryptic please, you fucking retard

she couldnt handle the bantz and says she experienced too much racism, and so thats why she is leaving australia an dmoving to the fucking UK

>A LIBERAL senator has suggested outspoken Muslim feminist Yassmin Abdel-Magied leave Australia for an “Arab dictatorship”.

>Eric Abetz made the call — which Ms Abdel-Magied has described as “baffling” — after the controversial former ABC presenter called the government a “neoliberalism capitalist project” during a speech at a Canberra leadership forum this week.

>Speaking on a panel at the Australian National University, Ms Abdel-Magied suggested the Australian parliamentary system had failed.

>“The traditional parliamentary system, I mean look at the photo of the House of Representatives,” she said. “It doesn’t represent anyone.”

>Asked by an audience member if there were alternative forms of government that might work “as western democracies falter”, she applauded the question and said it was assumed the “neoliberalism capitalist project” had worked for everyone.

>Senator Abetz took issue with the comment, responding on Facebook, saying Ms Abdel-Magied was “effectively backing Arab dictatorships where forced marriages, genital mutilation and sexuality-based executions are legal and reprehensible”.

>“If Ms Abdel-Magied thinks our system of government is so bad perhaps she should stop being a drain on the taxpayer and move to one of these Arab dictatorships that are so welcoming of women.”

>Ms Abdel-Magied’s taxpayer funded projects were criticised after an Anzac Day Facebook post on Facebook which said “Lest. We. Forget. (Manus, Nauru, Syria, Palestine)”.

>After the controversial post was brought to attention there were calls for the Ms Abdel-Magied to be replaced as presenter of ABC 24 program Australia Wide and removed from the taxpayer-funded Council for Australian Arab Relations.

Press S to spit on muzzie

S

People with actual balls.

She's coming here? Fucks sake.

Whoops

the absolute state of my country

Eyy pops she be lookin for dem new programs last one seems to have dried up

SSSSSS

Was she more or less our equivalent of Kathy Griffon? Well, just controversial. She was a piece of shit who probably hated the country (she made that clear with that post on Anzac Day that is probably the equivalent of saying "Happy Independence Day (Palenstine, Tibet, Chechnya, etc., etc.)! on the Fourth of July in America. She is literally a disgrace to all the races on the plant. I hope she dies desu

>“If Ms Abdel-Magied thinks our system of government is so bad perhaps she should stop being a drain on the taxpayer and move to one of these Arab dictatorships that are so welcoming of women.”

> Moving to London

ffffffffffff

She'll be invited to the Commons for a Humanitarian Award I guess.

You poor bastards. I used to weep for you, but now I mentally regard your country like I do Sweden. I can only hope you sink beneath the waves fast enough that normies in my country snap out of the multi-culti fog and go full 1939. But I can say I'm a bit happy, because you're sinking faster than I thought you would.

Let Germany be the bellwether, they're the ones that deserve it.

So... retreat to the British isles, get constantly bombed by the Germans, and be constantly harassed by U-Boats?
Wait, I'm a few years ahead. I meant to say you sit at home doing fuck all whilst Poland gets raped, with the Benelux and Operation Wesserubung next, and then France only a few weeks later?

>"sharia is feminist!"
>moves to non-sharia country

Germany is surprisingly stable, because they have tighter security i think.

Thanks for the context. Unlike that faggot, op.

phew, get fucked aye. cringy bitch thinks she can be different from the norm but ended up proving our points.

>be me
>muslim
>fuck this bitch

Cheers for taking this bullet for us dad. Seriously consider migrating to Aus though, just stay as far away from sydney or melbourne as you can. Fucking chinatowns the both of them and fucking Long-shu owns half the properties in this damn city with his foreign ownership.

T. sydneysider

Muslim feminist who became a media darling and government spokeswoman in Australia, because she ticked all the affirmative action boxes. Got lots of free gibs and airtime on national TV and radio.

Turns out she's a right cunt though. Managed to offend all the normies with some stupid tweets. Then rather than own up to her mistake, instead whined Australia was "too racist" and scuttled away to UK.

Good fucking riddance. She's cancer.

enjoy our gift, uk.

well she's going to be disappointed here as well. Despite media propaganda most normies hate islam, especially since the recent wave of attacks. I guarantee she'll be flying to the US in a year or so.

>I guarantee she'll be flying to the US in a year or so.

Quick, put the UK on the ban list !

Why is she wearing a cheese grater on her ears?

>I guarantee she'll be flying to the US in a year or so.

she should really put her money where her mouth is and go to a country which enforces the sharia law which she loves so much and defends at every turn.

Makes you weep, doesn't it mate?

Going to be working in a bar in London and living in a house share with 20 other Aussies and kiwis then

OP is a faggot who sucks at explaining shit.
Thanks for the context. Hopefully she'll get shanked by some White chavs here or something.

>"muh ancestors"