Why does every TV show have a leftist agenda now?

Why does every TV show have a leftist agenda now?

Are there any pol-approved shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI
youtube.com/watch?v=OpKWWpsVLtU
youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk
youtube.com/watch?v=lblC1ary-68
youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Animated shows. They're the only bastion of free speech left on television.

What an incredibly stupid comment. As far as I know most races in star trek "believe in racial purity." And those that do mix are those that are already very similar. This new show is gonna be a complete shit show.

star trek has had jewish / communist themes from the very beginning you retard

look up the interview with Leonard Nimoy where he reveals the meaning behind the "live long and prosper" hand symbol

also look at the recent star trek movies, where spock decides to stop race-mixing with the negress in favor of another vulcan, because his people / planet were destroyed and so he needs to procreate to save his race... holocaust, jewish coupling. It's all there right in front of you.

Red pilled people don't waste their time on commercial tv

...and? Klingons are badass

Watching the electric Jew in 2017

You are part of the problem user

>Klingons believe in racial purity and isolationism.
What is Israel and Jewish people.

Good job with them labels.

lol, if that quote is true, he's an idiot.
klingons are not trump supporters, unless they all happen to be bloodthirsty monarchists

The little drama-club faggots who join into the popular-kids club of TV producing are all little shitterd faggots. So it's no wonder literally every mainstream American TV show is dogshit.

This is why I only watch Chinese & Korean TV shows.

Well, what does the hand symbol mean?
t. Lazyfag

Klingons are Muslims or Mongols.
These shitty faggot writers are such fags. They don't understand the stuff they are writing themselves. If you took these liberal shitheads and put them in a universe like the Star Trek universe, they would be the ones calling everyone a bigot for not wanting to import Klingon immigrants on Earth.

Klingons are literally space sandniggers. They're basically Muslims.

>you will never get your version of Star Trek made that parallels post-Roman Empire history and forgoes modern political bowbeating for self-reflection on the assumptions of the Federation and the brick walls their civilization is speeding towards

Why is that a problem? That's what Trump voters actually believe.

House of Cards. It paints Democrats as greedy conniving bastards

fuck off.
gook cartoons are a product of the Devil.
they turn white men into degenerate, effeminated zombies like you

>Why does every TV show have a leftist agenda now?

(((Hollywood))) uses the snowflake test in reverse?

Replace Muslim with Mongol and you would be right.

Ive always thought the Jews represent Klingons? Anyway I'd consider this a complement

Jews are Ferengi, its barely even concealed.

They were supposed to be a hybrid of mongols and soviets.

Klingons have never been about racial purity or isolationism.

Racial purists don't make a fucking serum using human DNA to make Klingons stronger and Isolationists don't start wars constantly to claim new territory.

umm no sweetie. Space jews are ferengi.

The Klingon Empire is a black supremacist(Klingon) organization.

NOT MUH STAR TREK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>any pol-approved shows

vatican miracle examiner?

Road to Avonlea, Emily of New Moon, Littlest Hobo, Downton Abbey (first seasons later ones got cucked), Murdoch Mysteries (early seasons later ones got cucked), joy of painting

pretty sure he means unboxed western adult cartoons
not weibo faggot japenese anime

Unless of course white nationalists were hypocrites like the projections of what Klingons are goy.

Meh, I'll admit Rick and Morty are often balancing on the edge between left and right but other than that? Nah..

>t. Ahmed

i guess they forgot to tell the writers what the historic audience demographics are for star trek...

childrens animated shows are starting to drop redpills

shut up, we don't want muslims and niggers finding out about anime

otherwise you get this:youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI

examples?

The same ones that also buy SJW-pandering comics?

Rick literally destroyed the intergalactic government by destroying the value of their fiat currency.

The show is about philosophical absurdism though.

You mean nerds? Yeah, nerds have always appreciated the optimistic progressive political ideals in star trek.

Just find shows not written by jews. Can't find any not produced by jews; doesn't exist.
The writters have to hide their meaning within a jew-approved script, otherwise the movie doesn't get made.

>Walking Dead.
Zombies are drug-addicted niggers.

>Hunger Games
The Capitol is obviously full of jews.

>Star Wars
Obviously showing jew witchcraft; the merchant that sells Darth Vader is a jew.

>RoboCop
Shows the jew agenda of using nigs to make a city's real estate values plunge so that the property can be bought for shekels on the dollar.

>Sharknado
Obviously showing jews controlling weather through HAARP.

>Rick and Morty
Galactic Empire is jews. The premier of season three outlined the evil of the Federal Reserve.

I could go on. Just look for out for (((them))) and references to (((them))).

Shame that no one apart from the left has ever claimed that Trump supporters are those things

Ferengi are orthodox rent-collecting jews.
The Changelings are Globalist Zionism Jews.

You think that's gonna stop them?

This, Romulans were China.

hollywood and america in general are fucked beyond belief. if some piece of shit can come out and say that all trump supporters have the same way of thinking as nazi germany, all the while a dude gets fired from google for writing a memo that was 100% correct and neutral, then it's time for this sorry excuse for a country to sink into the fucking ocean.

I mean there's too many refugees and general unrest here, but unlike in cuckmerica, free speech still is alive.

This. All species are pure as fuck with almost no interbreeding given the fact that there are literally billions of individuals from each species. Are there now mulatto kids running wild everywhere? I'll gladly pass this literal shit show then.

Look at the amount of jews producing this shit.

>when your surname is literally just (((Berg)))
they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

>Underageb& who have no idea that Roddenberry was massively anti-jew

the only good joke in that show is the israel one

I'm glad a thread like this has appeared at this time. A cliche in crime dramas and tv movies has recently made itself known to me. It's something that's really starting to annoy me whenever I pass other people watching television.

>Episode/movie about a politician or politically involved person possibly commiting a crime
>They are always conservative
>There is ALWAYS a character who says something along the lines of "Oh, this is just an act of liberals hating on conservatives"
>The politician/person turns out to be guilty of the crime

I didn't think anything of it at first. Then I started seeing it be a running theme in these shows. I get what those cunts are trying to do. They are trying to conflate conservative thinking people with crime and trying to legitimize it with... fictional acts of crime. "See, guys! They ARE the bad guys! Always! Your leaders are all evil criminals, conservatives! Abandon ship NAO"

It is both intellectually insulting and sad. Quite frankly, it pisses me off. Fuck off with your stupid tricks, cunts.

>idiot who thinks roddenberry is still alive and in control of his franchize

The gesture is associated with a Jewish blessing, the one described in Numbers 6:22-27. I think I read the interview with Nimoy user is refferring to and Nimoy said he was fascinated with that gesture ever since he first visited the synagouge with his father as a little boy and that´s why he used it as the Vulcan greeting.

Huh, that's an interesting one. I wonder how often a liberal politician has been exposed as the corrupt one.

>Animated shows

Yeah because Steven Universe is a bastion of conservative ideals.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpKWWpsVLtU

youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk

youtube.com/watch?v=lblC1ary-68

Heres a classic one. Probably the most redpilled cartoon short ive ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA

>animated shows

Even happens to them sadly. Last night I put on the new season of Bojack horseman. One of my favourite shows now. Sadly even they had to include a trump joke or two.

It's 2017. You could be doing literally a million things to better yourself or at least broaden your mind. You could be working and earning money. You could be building a family. Instead you're wasting your time watching pretend people doing fatuous, pretend things.

Literally fuck you with a barbed wire dildo. You're officially the lowest thing on Earth at this exact instant in time.

>Todd is a meme sexuality for no reason
>The korean bitch that married the dog is a feminist and has had multiple plot points and lines that involve that
>had an episode dedicated to abortion

Are you really all that surprised?

I was watching ozark and they had the nerve to put an interacial gay fbi agents couple

Yes, ST always had those themes, but it was never exploited as a tool for political statement in a way that it would purposely attack ideas within the US political spectrum.
In ST original movies there can be found parallel between Soviet Union and Klingons but that's kinda acceptable given the overall geopolitical situation in that time.

Roddenberry's ST was always idealistic, it proposed very utopian society with obvious communist features, but it come with an explanation which like any sci-fi would require very unprobable things to happen. The universe shown was a communist paradise but that's not a bad thing, since the thing most people hate about communism is the way it's usually achieved and mainy because in real world (unlike a sci-fi) it DOES NOT work.

This vision over time shifted to more morally gray ST:DS9 which in many ways fixed the too much utopian society and put it a little back into reality (the Ferengi plot was just a pure gold - with so many obvious references to Jewry).
Things got worse with reboots and 2D villains (mainly Klingon).
Now it looks like ST:Discovery has gone full SJW and completely destroyed any credibility of ST universe and demolished the Roddenberry's vision

Not that surprised, honestly, guess I was just hopeful they would avoid the low hanging fruit.

Trek was the only show that really got multiculturalism right
All the characters were SUPER into their heritage
Checkov was really into being Russian
Miles was super into being Irish
His wife had full Japanese wedding ceremony
Worf was obsessed with Klingon stuff
Because in a post capitalism society everyone went back to living in a more traditional manner instead of being faceless/culturaless cogs in a massive grey cities
Also
>Klingon empire
>isolationism

>free speech is alive in Germany

Or how about the gay redneck guy? I stopped watching after that bullshit. Fucking Jews ruin everything.

Exactly. Communism wouldn't really be a big deal in a world with near infinite resources (though it would likely require a motivating factor for people to maintain and expand society). But in a world with limited resources, it is an evil ideology that will only serve to make everyone live like shit.

The Blacklist

Good choice dude,watched until the end and I wa thinking "what was the payoff to this shit?"it just gets more stupid with a bunch of randoms scenes who try to be touching but dont matter to the story whatsoever

>Watch crime show
>All events portrayed fictitious
>Police always suave, sophisticated, supermen/women, solve every case in three days flat
>Suspect is almost never black
>When he is black, always either being falsely accused or somehow morally justified
>Always an evil white redneck or corporate ceo who's really responsible
>Watch another crime show
>All events portrayed based on actual crimes and investigations
>Police are always fat, lethargic, potato men with the collective IQ of a grapefruit
>Always accuse the victim of making the crime up, since they can't make heads or tails of the evidence
>Case always goes cold for a decade
>Police never solve the crime, it always has to be handed to them on a silver platter
>Either the murderer confesses, or a family member does the cops' job for them, or some retired detective looking over the case for laughs thinks, "Gee, y'know, there was this black guy walked into a gas station covered in blood not far from the crime scene that we never really followed up on, maybe we should look into that?"
>Murderer/rapist is always black
>Even in cases where it you'd expect it to be a white guy, like a prestigious school for gifted minds, it's always the one black kid on campus

You might enjoy "The Night Of".

yes my pretties, come to momma

Star trek is dead anyway. Who cares?

What's the other crime show?

Normally any show/game that tries to vilify right wing stuff turns out making it look fucking cool - Man in high tower, starship troopers and Wolfenstien for example

Mostly Investigation Discovery shows