Return to Europe

If it comes to it. Should Americans and Aussies return to Europe to push back against the Muslims and save Western Civilisation? Or will White Europeans have to flee to the lands they colonised?

You limey fucks dug your own graves. Deal with it your fucking selves.

It hasn't come to that but if it does, many will come, IF you put up your own resistance first.

If you start a revolution I will be on the first plane there

But I dont see that happening any time soon

I wouldn't want americans coming here. They're all half niggers or half sudacas.
I'd be totally ok with australian though.

Mind your own business, jamal, last time you "saved us", there were 300.000 rapes in France by you subhumans and we were annexed by the jews. So kindly fuck off, beast.

>france
>complaining about half niggers coming to his country
>country is full of actual somalis

Yeah, and the point of OP's is kicking all the shitskins out, not bring million more.

The last thing you want anywhere in the world is gringos (((helping))) your shit.

If you can't dig your head out of your own arse you're utterly fucked

I severely doubt you are white with your divide and conquer BS.

nah, we were overpopulated in terms of production 20 years ago, now we're circling the fucking drain because of the lefties and muslims.

We need to charge immigration lefty politicians for high treason.

As Auxilliaries or as in counter-colonizing? Because Australia is my fatherland bitch. But i'd take a contiki tour to stomp niggers.

>if you don't bow to niggers you're not white
Yeah yeah, civic nationalism amiright le rebbit ?

I literally could get a duel citizenship for both England and Italy and legally move to either one of them. It's crossed my mind more than once to do this.

South Africans also.

No, (((Western civilization))) has to die.

My family literally changed our last names to honor the family that saved us during the famine in Ireland. You guys have no gun rights. I'm fully integrated into southern life.

You dipshits are on your own, but I don't mind doing merc work if the job arises.

lol and they still continue to blame to affect - not the cause. Europeans are politically brain damaged, probably because of their sheltered lifestyle. Not that they would have done anything even if they were aware, mind you.

*smacks lips*

We need to

*take a glass of purple drank*

save Europe once again.

*rape a woman*

My mother is from France, we are not all niggers...I'm southern, so idk in this case...I know my direct lineage has none, but some cousins are island....

what white Europeans? I haven't seen one of those in months

Yanks and Aussies are fucking faggots, don't even get me started on Canadarabia

I wouldn't come back to stay but I'd come back to fight if it looks like you guys can't handle it on your own. I think it'd be a quick affair. It's not like when we were in Iraq, everyone is brown and Muslim so it's hard to find the enemy. In Europe only the enemy is brown and Muslim. Makes things simple.

Take care of the USA before thinking about coming here for another rampage.

>should more (fat) shitskins come to europe to push back shitskins

How about no.

we all know your going to benefit Poland, at least let other surviving anglo's in.

We're fucking trying...there are muzzies and spics in my town. We lost over 100,000 in the war between the states here....we ain't letting them get us that easy...NoVa is dead though

Welp, off to church. Talk to y'all later

Source, please. I need a good fap.

You want to solve the immigrant crisis by inviting more immigrants to Europe?

Were not coming back and were full. Fuck off and deal with your own shit

I'd welcome Cubans since they are mostly pure Spaniards. I don't which Latin American countries are the most genetically close to us. Maybe Puerto Rico?

Sudaca...

Interesting choice of words, "French' guy. In actuality, you're a less-than-human nigger from Guiana, and your fear is that Americans will put your head under the boot with the rest of the trash. Go back to Africa (no, not South America, Africa - you never belonged in South America) and kill your fucking self.

>Should American's save our asses?
No. It's not like exterminating the Muslims would be difficult. It's just that no one want's to put their back into it.

I don't know which other*

Americans and Aussies returning to Europe wouldn't work, after holy war, America and Austrialia wouldnt exist. We would turn europe into America and Austrailia. Europeans coming to America and Australia would save the people, but Europe would be gone forever. Plus America and Australia are in more or less the same shape as Europe. Worldwide Purge is required.

I just use some spanish slang, so what ? What's the name of these mud people living in america ? I wouldn't call the "hispanic".

I've been thinking abut getting my Italian citizenship since my Grandpa has citizenship there, but I don't speak the language.

I'm moving to Iceland. Liberals can have their shitskins and cuckoldry, but Iceland truly is my last bastion. I'm not moving to America.

We already have enough niggers, Mohamed

no, you turned your countries into 56% and now you want to finish the job in europe? fuck off

Things murica-splainers will write in this thread:
>"Gotta save your asses for the third time"
>"Everyone in europe is muslim/black/asian etc"
>"My ancestors are european, so i larp as one of them, but i can't point at it on a map"
>"Fuck off we've got our own problems, want us to tell you about them again? Irma hurts, flooding hurts, my feet hurts waaaa... don't tell me about your problems ever though cause thats not Murica!"
Just saving you guys time.

This.

You cunts need to at least take the first step.
You can't rely on everyone else do save you.

holy shit, imagine the yanks, aussies, NZ, and South African boys invading europe to start a race war

Niggers will have war among themselves continually. They'll get nothing done. I'm absolutely convinced that we can take all of Europe back in a three-week war if we have any sort of base to operate from. The question is: do we want to avoid that war by refusing them now, or do we want to suffer the death and destruction those savages bring in our homelands?

>Should Americans and Aussies return to Europe to push back against the Muslims and save Western Civilisation?

Their country is literally only 63% white.
How could they help Europe if they already ruined their country?

>no gun rights
>get jailed for making an edgy hitler joke
>not New England
I'll pass thanks

The problem is that Europe/UK are lost.

There is no way but war against the government and EU to stop the allowing of the invaders from the Middle East and Africa.

Unless Europe/UK is prepared for literal civil war you can kiss "old Europe/UK" goodbye.

we'd have to let the south africans stay there because they're getting the ol genocide back home. or maybe we can turn the race war into a full crusade against africa and just clear out all the nogs.

imagine all the resources we could get. it's the perfect plan. they didn't want to live there anyway...

Thanks for the very real pic. Perfecto.

I'm coming home

New worldlers can come if they want but when the unavoidable civil wars Starts they should absolutely come here and help or else just fuck off and enjoy being annexed by china

i would if the rebels are legit
> but i dont think it will happen
>look at south africa

300k oh shit so fucking much here it was “only“ 190k but we were enemies... americans are truly worthless sadistic subhumans

US army were as much animals as the red army. They were told in training all french women are whores that should be forced.

Also there were way much more rapes by so called "ally" forces during the few weeks of "liberation" than for the whole occupation by germans.

Fucking animals they don't deserve to life it's really karma that the usa will be gone in our lifetime

>Should Americans and Aussies return to Europe
omg no fuck off. The point is to have LESS idiots here, not more.

The question is not if we would come back but rather where would the first civil wars start? France, Germany, Sweden?
Also if white Americans came to support a European rebellion, we in turn could be fucked by our government and labeled as terrorists.

"French" colonial troops (aka nigs and arabs) also raped their way through italy. Sure "allies" were great people, I'm glad they saved us from literally Hitler and now I'm jewish cattle.

Never really heard about my people raping many people some of course happened but it was a instantly death sentence
Most girls fucked with our guys because they wanted it but sadly never heard about an actual number how many it was

Yes, they should. New world was mistake

Irony

France and Britain were begging the US to join the war

Rape in war should be classified as biological warfare and strictly banned

You mispelled "jews".

thanks mate

Most of france was actually ok with us but wanting to be free is of course a bigger wish
If they knew how the future would look like and that they as liberation get 300k rapes i think they would say fuck off to you
The virgin churchill was indeed crying for help

literally the first country to start browning europe when you imported african soldiers and allowed them to take white wives to artificially expand your military presence in Europe. All under the guise of liberty

Hitler was right to cuck you.

thanks mate

>300k rapes
citation

Not joining you was our bigest mistake.

remember when he said he was african. lol that guy was a nut

Das right.

of course. Gotta help pops every once and a while

It's like muh 6 billons it's exagerated but it's still true that niggers and some white americans raped french girls.

Didn't knew about it before too but here don't know the source but since you did the same here i really believe it

I wish I could murder the fucking faggot who draw all that nigger cuckoldry shit.

France in a nutshell

Its a very talented african american artist, op.

Don't be racist, he clearly isn't.

Coming from brazil I don't know if I should be pissed or just laugh my ass off

I'm sure the guy is white as fuck.

My mother was half black and her and my aunts were bleached.
I have straight jet black hair, white latino skin, and light brown eyes.
Can I come? I promise not to breed.

unless everyone becomes redpilled. it will be too late. I will fight if there is resistance. but others will die out saying "not my problem you bigot"

europe is fucked. brexit may be a step in the right direction. though I fear it's too late

>not realizing that the refugees shitting up europe is the cherry on top of the clusterfuck the US did in middle east, and it's more than what they hoped for
>not realizing that europe needs to push niggers out without going battleground mode or the americans will transform europe in middle east 2.0 in order to have one less player in the international competition
>still not realizing that americans are the fucking cancer of this world

We wuz liberators n sheeit

I cant afford to come home. I'll just have to stay here and wait till a pack of niggers kill me.

We're going to Australia, my uncles family is already there.
There are shows here of white people deciding whether or not to gtfo to America/Australia with a little "flag of choice" unveil at the end.

Thanks for reminding us why we all hate your country

No stay in muttland bro. Breed if you want to your child will only be 1/8 monkey it's not a big deal

>Latino skin

So you look like Brittany Venti?

im seriously considering going over there soon if it doesn't clean it's act up.

But you like muslim pedophile rings. Says a lot.

Come as a syrian refugee bro

I laugh my ass off when I look to France

I'd come back

Yep. Straight anglo nose too.

id walk around starting shit with the migrants, hype up the whole town to turn on them.

you know.... just your average pitch fork rally with burning torches and axes.

America is super hated here from left to right for different reasons
It pisses me of that poland now sucks americas cock i hope they get fucked really hard like the last time when they allied with the devil

France/uk best enemies for life

lol no