How did you get rid of the nicotine jew?

how did you get rid of the nicotine jew?

With the help of our lord and saviour of course.

Fentanyl patches

I've been smoking since I was 16. 25 now, can't shake the habit.

Willpower. If you need help than you're a weak degenerate

buy a pack of gum and stop smoking.

I don't smoke durries when I have weed. At all.

smoked fromm 15 to 21 now im clear for a year.
it never goes away (i heard from other quiters)
I literally locked myself in the house for 3days with enough food to quit

Buy a vape

Eat a shit ton and don't go anywhere for 3-5 days.

Nicotine gum

Quit smoking cigarettes when I was getting ounces of pot for dirt cheap. Quit smoking cigarettes in less than 3 months, quit smoking pot another 3 months after that.
>the smoke free for almost 5 years now
Feels good mang

If the smoking population is decreasing, why isn't lung cancer diminishing?

May as well buy a fedora and a couple butt plugs while you're at it, faggot.

>meth addict

it's not just cancer; it diminishes your stamina, yellows your teeth and makes you smelly.

inb4 some nico-jew posts about how it's a chad thing to do because it makes you look like a 50s action hero

literally the reason everyone starts
>it makes you 10% cooler

varenicline

Switch to vaping immediately- even if you fail to quit you wont be doing as much harm to yourself

As for actually quitting, start praying. And i dont mean asking to God to help you quit smoking. Thats how niggers pray. Just take a few minutes (5, 10, 15) to reflect on yourself and on your day and what you need strength with. A lone walk is a good setting for that, no distractions.

I literally smoke once per day, 30 minutes before going to sleep. I never feel the need to smoke at other times.

Why is that ?

if you have the luxury of not working, just get drunk af for about 10 days and dont smoke. the hangover will kill the need to smoke. putting one pain off for the other, its effective

Allen Carr's book + herbal cigarettes

Worked on everyone I recommended it

this

I just stopped when I decided to

Cold turkey. Just fucking do it already. Brush your teeth regularly.

Will power > nicotine withdrawal

my best friend did this. I can't even

I stopped enjoying smoking.
Plus they stopped the production of my favorite smokes and I just said fuck it, I quit.

This.
Also try not to think about it too much, the more you think about it the more it'll play on your mind and the more you will want one

Gitanes is too rough for me.

I smoke either these or silver Dunhill

I don't wanna give up nicotine, so I vape and sometimes buy snus.

Sounds like outlasting opioid withdrawal. Hunker down, remove access, suffer through it in solitude without outside influence, and just wait it out until your body readjusts. Typically 3-7 days depending on physical dependency. Then you can deal with mental, which varies depending on your circumstances but most people with good connections to family or friends don't need specific assistance with mental addiction.

Started smoking and it felt good, and it made me look cool.

Got asthma as a result, but said "fuck it", and did it even more.

I realized that if I smoke a lot, my throat gets so injured that I cough out all the asthma-related wheezing.
I saw this as my body getting so used to smoking it employed it to get rid of asthma, in a sense. Imagine you have asthma, but instead of using inhaler, you inhale cigarette smoke as "cure".

Then one day I got bronchitis and it was so severe I wasn't able to even light up for that first inhale, so I was forced to lay off cigarettes for few days. After the few days passed, I just never felt the need to light up again, and so I got rid of my addiction without a lot of effort put into it.

Fuck those faggots that recommend vaping. If you are a long time a pack a day smoker it will do nothing for you. You will suck on that mouth fedora all day trying to satisfy your cravings until you need to throw up. Just switch to Snus to get the same effects like smoking with none of the downsides.
Long term studies with thousands of participants have shown that it doesn't increase the cancer rates and is safe. It doesn't smell and is fast acting and hard hitting just like cigarettes. It it's the next best thing to stopping completely.

Easy, start rolling something else, like sage

dirty lies

Find something else to do instead. Basically. Running and/or swimming regularly will make you want to quit smoking though.

I didn't smoke a lot though (5 or 6 a day during one year), so it might explain why it worked.

Wintergreen gum. Dont be a pussy. Get it in your head you're gonna stop. Then just stop.

smoke a couple a day. pack can usually last me more than a week. i enjoy it
switching over to pipe for a difference experience. i like to take my time smoking so i buy american spirits

>how did you get rid of the nicotine jew?
I'm smoking a fag right now.

Smoking weed is even more degenerate, You filthy drug addict.
By quitting and not buying any cigs.

That's because you are a fag.

I watched my dad die of lung cancer, and my mum spread a lie that she has quit when she simply can't and secretly smokes in her bedroom.

That's enough to keep me away from the shit.

Just
S T O P

Shut up finnland, you've done enough harm to the EU snus market.

Shh. I'm presenting some bait for Americans.

Getting in a financially difficult situation forced me to stop

>This triggers the lunglets

fuck your shitty markets

patches are shit
nose spray is best

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or both?

>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

>become alcoholic

Wellbutrin

i got sooo drunk for 3 days and smoked 7 packs. Then I got sick and it took me a week to recover, and by coincidence I had an exam the next week so I didn't go out that weekend, and since then I haven't bought a pack. This was maybe 5 years ago, and I would estimate I have smoked 3-4 times per year since then

You'll die a very painful death, just so you know.

Just realise it's literally poison. You only suffer the cigs so you can get the nicotine in. The whole process of smoking is actually totally unenjoyable.

Das rite. Inject it straight into your brain.

by taking the sheep pill.

>2017
>dosen't fuck sheep

Most people do

Never started smoking. Are you guys dumb?
I had contact with smokers when I was a kid, had solid second hand info that shit ain't good

this, we sell boxes of nicotine tables here
take one a day, its extended release
that way no fucking smoke and tar

Vaping (with 0.5 mg nicotin) helped me a lot to quite smoking

>how did you get rid of the nicotine jew?

i listed to my mummy and never started

I smoke a few cigarettes every once in a while when friends offer me them. It's never been hard to resist the urge to buy my own. People these days just lack willpower.

>none of the downsides.
Retard detected.

Reminder: you can get lung cancer easilly wit 25-27

I've been smoking 1 pack in total now and doesn't feel addicted at all. I smoke like once every one/two weeks. Will it be worse or what?

switch from premade cigs to buying tobacco of preferred kind , make em yourself one by one.

the fact you´ve to put in "work" to smoke will reduce your desire to smoke slowly over time more and more , after that switch to vapeing , after that lower nicotine in liquid biweekly , slowly even the thought of vapeing will no longer tickle your fancy.

i´ve done this once but then relapsed , i smoke much less now but i also drink a lot - have mental problems and severe depression which im going to get treated for again soon.

lifting weights and watching your diet goes without a saying.

godspeed.
am 28 if that matters at all. have quit for a year or two before it can be done , you just have to REALLY WANT to and ONLY YOU not because someone else told you to.

>Jewish media constantly put out anti-smoking ads
>behind every anti-smoking group there are a shit ton of Jewish backers
>Jews put chemicals in the cigarettes to give us cancer
>Jewish scientists come out with overly inflated figures about smoking related deaths(Remember up until the 1970s using asbestos was normal)

Not smoking make you more submissive and easily controlled. It's a scientific fact. Why do you think they don't allow cigarettes in prison?

Discipline, you weak faggot

quit, if you dont want to see this in a couple of years...

yes, soon

No it won't. The whole "smoking is bad for you" is all Jewish propaganda.

Quit yesterday, it's not bothering me at all. Just fucking fed up of smoking and pissing cash away. Smoked since I was 15, now 37.

I've been without cigs for about 42 hours now.

Because lung cancer takes like forty years to develop. To see the effects of a decrease on cancer rates we have to wait a while.

>Davidoff
smoked a few packs last year on my vacation in Greece. Surprisingly decent for the price and I got a free davidoff lighter and a selfie stick after buying 3 packs.

I prefer pic related. I average a pack or 2 a week and go days without smoking at a time. I ve smoked off and on for 8 years.

By never starting in the first place.

I've quit for 2 months max but i always come back.
I regularly stop for 2-7 days not even counting how many times i've done this but i always come back.
What do ?

go back in time and kick your young self in the face when he reached for the first cig

smoker for 12 years, nicotine-free for 6 years in January.

1) Understand that you have a chemical addiction.
2) Accept that your brain craves this chemical.
3) Admit that you WANT to quit. Everybody WANTS to quit.
4) Read Allen Carr's EASYWAY to Stop Smoking, available as a free pdf if you just google it.

don't switch to another nicotine product. You won't kick your habit like that. The book basically un-brainwashes you. Or Re-brainwashes you. I can't figure out which one. But read it.

Smoking is a fight against shitty emotions.

Stop smoking and allow shitty emotions, they pass pretty fast once you allow it -- they come consistently but every time you allow, they get weaker. After around 2 weeks you're actually loving life. But you have to do it cold turkey or it won't work. I've been off cigarettes 3 years and 20 years of pretty heavy smoking.

Be a man and grow some balls.
Just stop 100%!

My man

start with snus.
i managed to quit thanks to that crap, also try to drink less beer because holy shit it's hard to not want a cig when you're having a couple of pints

There is objectively nothing wrong with responsible methamphetamine use.

wtf. I`m going to start smoking now.

i started inhaling the vaporous jew

Never fell for that one.

This guy said something similar:

"Try your best to deal with life without medicating yourself." "You mean drugs?" "I mean drugs, food, shopping, money, whatever. I ain't judging anybody, either. I was hooked on heroin for years. But now I've learned that every feeling will pass if you give it time. And if you learn to deal with your feelings, they'll pass by faster each time. So don't rush to cover them up, or you're never gonna learn."

I never understood this meme.

I smoke maybe three packs a YEAR.

I only wanna smoke after a good night of whiskey drinking or if the mood strikes. I never understood the 'gotta suck the cancerpenis 5 times a day I NEED IT' addiction meme.

I think it's common knowledge now that brits call cigarettes 'fags' because it's a normies joke. The Internet has been around long enough for a lot of cultural references to spread into common trivia. Also spotted dick and men wearing dresses as the height of britbong comedy.

All you faggots talking about willpower as it is something that you all have tons of.
You might have stopped with ease -
you werent smoking that much in the first place.
You might have never tried - sure, but do list your other addictions.

Ive been smoking for 9 years now, pack a day. Disgusting habit, immensely hard to get rid of, yeah, but that goes for every single addiction. Everything out of moderation is harmful and is killing you slowly. There are still thousands of cases where cancer showed up unexplainably.
Stop being brainwashed by kikes into buying their 'addiction cleansing' products, im 100% positive that its killing you faster than any addiction you might have. Stop larping as self control gods, makes you look like a wizard even more.

Every time I try to quit I get fatter.
So I said fuck it i'll just keep smoking.

My mother has lung cancer from smoking.

Please stop smoking anons. Please.

climate change

This is always the same faggot argument I always get.

>smoke casually, when I want to
>I'm not addicted

>t-that's because you didn't smoke enough to be addicted!

So I somehow need to smoke way more and THEN stop to prove that you're a faggot and it's that easy.

It's about moderation, you absolute niggers.