In the context of politics...

In the context of politics, what exactly is wrong with grown men forming monogamous relationships with young and fertile girls?

Young girls are less developed than normal women, who are already a legal handfull.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>fertile
>girls
They're women at that point

Nothing wrong habibi

Unless its with a creepy old perv

There's nothing inherently wrong with it. What makes it a social stigma is that single women in their 30's - 40's don't want men in that age bracket making wives of 14 year old girls because it further reduces the value of their rapidly wasting ovaries.

nothing, unless you're a roastie or cuck.

old hags with puritanical views who were entrusted to maintain the homefront while men were off fighting in the foxholes during world war 1 to pass laws which gave them a power advantage over younger women.
they started low first, but their goal was always to get the age of consent to 21 or even higher.
these are the same women who pushed for prohibition of alcohol, to make society more pleasant for them, without regard for men who wanted (or after seeing war-needed) to have a pint of beer to get through the day.
prohibition had disastrous effects, contribution to the rise of mobs and violence.
so then they passed the first gun laws (ie nfa), and enacted prostitution laws, in an attempt to further control men (and other women) instead of admitting their mistakes.

notice how everything women do is to try to look younger than they really are? makeup, thigh gap, shaving, acting coy.... all are connected to age.

the KEY to a healthy family is starting the family with a young wife. anything else is less than ideal, with it deteriorating as the age of the wife (at time of wedding) increases.

They're easy, it's like shooting fish in a barrel, there's no challenge and thus you are worthless as a man for sinking to that level and trying to validate it.

>In the context of politics
I don't think you know what words you're using even mean.
What you should have asked about morality, not ''in the context of politics.''
Politics are all about appearance and pleasing people. If you started going around diddling kids in the open you wouldn't be able to amass any political power, and since it's fucking illegal you'd get thrown in jail.

What kind of a retarded question is this?

15 and up is fair game my d00d

they're fighting nature
humans live far too long these days
roasties shouldn't even be alive enough to be jealous of teen brides

as long as you have her fathers permission, nothing

A few words for you.

>meet friends younger sister who is 18
>friends are complete degenerates who "want to make sure sister can experience a good kisser"
Tell me who're your friends and I'll say who're you.

>Few months later I get married to my Korean GF
I didn't make a mistake.

KYS, degenerate.

screencapped for thread consistency

t. hanks

As long as you are giving them babies and helping to raise them, but we all know you are just in it for the sex, you perv. You can barely take care of yourself, let alone a young wife and kid.
Sort yourself out

>sort yourself out
>t. le retarded Christian philosopher

Rock fucking hard. Sit on my face.

Young girls are barely interested in overweight jobless basement dwellers, I suppose :^)

Your beta ass would just get divorced when she grows up and wonders why she's with some beta loser who's quiet with no personality

It's also shit for your kids sake. What child wants to grow up where their father dies when they're in their teens or twenties.

Don't start this debate because you'll realize Sup Forums is just as bad as the sjw they hate. Young girl relationships hurt their fee fees

that level of attention whoring lol

>Someone photoshopped her face

That's really unnecessary. She already looks 16 as it is

gaaay
show benis :D

Nothing.
The (((18))) meme is the Jews' most successful subversion of American white families.

Actually, I made that edit

How old does she look now? I find it difficult to gauge ages but I believe I changed enough features to make her look younger

And men don't do this shit either?

To me she doesn't look younger, it looks like someone crossed her with a Roswel alien

Society should hold some minimum bar of "morality" in order to function

Old women hate it.

True. It should be 14.

Here in uk its 16

You know what, kid?

You can go fuck yourself

Incorrect.
Only reason marriage was constructed was to protect women from becoming irrelevant after they serve their term.

Women under a certain age are considered to be too young to understand the consequences of their actions and therefore don't have to take responsibility for their actions. Its also why underage criminals gets less punishment and even no punishment, their brains aren't formed enough to be fully functioning.

That is why its illegal to form sexual relationships with underage women. They are simply not considered old enough to participate in those activities. Its also why underage people aren't allowed to drive, drink alcohol and many other things.

>Society should hold some minimum bar of "morality" in order to function
After reading some, looks like in 12th century 12 years was the common "age of allowing marriage"

Nothing, that is how it should be. You need to find a woman who is at her prime (say 21) and pick her before degenerates have the opportunity to convince her to jump on the cock carousal. Once she is on the cock carousal, she is only good for a pump and dump. Don't even bother with pumping and dumping post-wall used-up sluts, they will try to sperm-jack you, it's simply not worth the risk for sub-prime pussy. In all cases, remember that, deep down, all women are hypergamous sluts capable of cheating and divorce raping you, so marriage is a no-go under any circumstance.

I've already swallowed the black pill that 90% of people are too retarded to take responsibility for their actions. I've met kids that are smarter than some adults.

>prime
>Before being convinced to become a whore
>21 (twenty-one years old)

False, women will never be left out. Lonely but not left out.

Men will duck anything that walks, and women are pretty much hate keepers of sex. Women will always have someone to fuck them if needed.

Yeah that's because people married at a younger age. Not to mention shorter life span

This.

Why are alt right boys so cute?

Age doesn't effect that whatsoever. I'd say 90% of women still don't understand the consequences of their actions.

>young and fertile
I can't help but cringe when reading this

absolutely nothing. females were designed to be groomed by their husbands from a young age.

>at her prime
>21
Wow how progressive. Are you sure that you didn't mean 31?

What's the best way to kill pedos and weeaboos?

Boiling them alive in hot oil seems nice