How you feel that soon Slavs will rule the world? Feel superior peoples of word

How you feel that soon Slavs will rule the world? Feel superior peoples of word.
Otče naš, ktory jesi v nebesah, nehaj svęti sę imę Tvoje.
Nehaj prijde krålevstvo Tvoje, nehaj bųde volja Tvoja, kako v nebě tako i na zemji.
Hlěb naš vsjakodenny daj nam dneś, i odpusti nam naše grěhi, tako kako my odpušćajemo našim grěšnikam.
I ne vvedi nas v pokušeńje,
ale izbavi nas od zlogo.
Ibo Tvoje je krålevstvo i moć i slava, na věki.
Amin.
Oтчe нaш, ктopы јecи в нeбecaх, нeхaј cвeти ce имe Tвoјe.
Heхaј пpијдe кpaлeвcтвo Tвoјe, нeхaј бyдe вoльa Tвoјa, кaкo в нeбe тaкo и нa зeмји.
Хлeб нaш вcьaкoдeнны дaј нaм днec, и oдпycти нaм нaшe гpeхи, тaкo кaкo мы oдпyшчaјeмo нaшим гpeшникaм.
И нe ввeди нac в пoкyшeнјe, aлe избaви нac oд злoгo.
Ибo Tвoјe јe кpaлeвcтвo и мoч и cлaвa, нa вeки.
Aмин.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=M2VGvxzpwUM
youtube.com/watch?v=lr72Uq1EPHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slavs won't rule shit. Also can somebody translate that

No Germany, no problem.

Its prayer "Our Father" in 2 version of interslavic which u can read if u know at least 1 slavic tongue.

>u can read if u know at least 1 slavic tongue.

can confirm

Otče náš, jenž jsi na nebesích, posvěť se jméno Tvé,
Přijď království Tvé, staniž se vůle Tvá, jak v nebi tak i na zemi.
Chléb náš vezdejší dej nám dnes a odpust nám naše viny, jakož i mi odpouštíme našim viníkům.
A neuveď nás v pokušení,
ale zbav nás všeho zlého.
Protože Tvé je království i moc i sláva, až na věky,
Ámen.

SLÁVA SLOVANŮM!!

Also can confirm

the jew wills it. Slavic subhumans are easier to control

me too, why don't we all start learning this?

>Germany
C'mon, do you even realize what's happening around you? You dumbfucks are the sole reason for the influx of sandniggers in EU. You got played faggot.

Keep on draeming, Mahmoud. We can be friends with strong nationalist Jewish state and don't have to sell our nations to the devil.

How does it feel to become majority non-white in one generation? To fuck the whole continent over and over again?

Maybe we should prepare to the final solution of the german question and leave your lands to muslims...

>some 3rd world shithole that sucks on the EU's teat will rule the world
Yeah nah

hans, you're by far the easyest to controll, the jews controlled you, then hitler, then merica, then jews again, meanwhile slavs destroy their own governments atleast twice a century when they feel controlled

>trash ridden island with primal-niggers
>founded by degenerate pedophiles/convicts from British Isles
kek

squating intensifying

Change the vodka to a watermelon and you will see your African equivalent.

Intermarium when?

Id be cool with it if there is no communism.

>Slavic subhumans are easier to control

How is trying to force them to take in migrants going?

I don't think those grow in the desert, pretty sure most africans never saw water let alone a watermelon

Пoшeл этoт eбaный флaг нaхyй

TOPKEK

go (something) fucking flag on dick
did I get it?

never hopefully
we are better than all of these subhuman illiterate savage retards

Can confirm.

reminder

And yet the highest living standards in the world.
Meanwhile even rapefugees don't want to go to your shithole

Does anyone find it ironic that Europe is on the brink of being divided along the Iron Curtain again?

Except this time the Slavs are not being forcefully kept in but rather they are the ones who want to keep the degeneracy and globalist politics of the West out.

How the tables have turned.

Still better than your current Soviet era carpet of a flag design.

We will, don't worry.

False. We are too few and too small. Only together can we face the war against muslim nations to the west and north. Also imagine our combined GDP... I'm not saying it will be easy - I'm saying it is basically our only chance for survival.

>keep the degeneracy and globalist politics of the West out
Because they have their own. Gopnost and pan-Slavism respectively.

so 50 years of prosperity and a bloody civil war at the end? fuck it, I'm in

Yeah, history has a pretty well evolvd taste for irony.

Unfortunatelly Nords decided to commit national sudoku.

might as well form a union with fucking Ethiopia then

West being fucked does not mean we have to fuck over ourselves as well by associating with these corrupt third world shitholes

That's the spirit!

SLÁVA!

Cyka blyat, kurwa!!!

30 years ago, you were the shithole and we were fucking tourists that bough half of your country, you're just as shit as the rest of us but germans decided to invest in your shit because it's better than having another poland on their southern border

Yeah, becouse getting filled with niggers is such a bright idea, you retard. All Slavs are brothers. If you think like this, why don't you move to Germany?

Also, what are you suggesting we do when milions of german/french/british/swedish jihadists decide to conquer rest of the Europe? What do we do then? How will we defend ourselves? In unity with our family and blood is our only chance.

Also most of the Intermarium countries aren't that bad.

the eternal s*rbs delusion strikes again

Just ignore the marxist.

Agreed.

its better to die with some dignity than live in one country with poles, slovaks or god forbid romanians

A M И H

see

kys then

pretty sure it's just a german, no time to argue tho, going to a wine festival now to make my alcoholic ancestors proud

>tfw half Silesian half Venetian

best of both worlds

and let the vote of ksčm voting retards like you have more weight in the upcoming election?

nah senpai

Enjoy brother! Sounds like a nice party.

Thank God, fuck off we're full.

Highest standard of life, yet you have a ton of subhumans around, how come? Almost seems like the entire "standard of living" is just a meme.

d:^)

>"All Slavs are brothers"
We are not Slavs.

More like

>Butthurtbeltium
or
>Irrelevantshitholium

>will rule the world
What do you mean will?

indeed. I have travelled troughout the world and Czech Republic is just so comfy... I'm always happy to come back home.

I also lived in Kraków for two years - it was really nice.

Well, nobodys perfect.

You are just jelous we don't want you in our club... Bu hey, we can still be friends, brother!

Bibi family come from fatherland, land where tried merchants can rest and back to Israel.
Tel hai, fuckers.

yeah except poland isn't jewish land, just like a steak doesn't belong to a dog just because he like it

He's bro-tier.

This mongrel union separates us from our western friends

>serbia is within statistical error of being literally turkey tier
well colour me surprised

average isn't median

We prefer has 2 states instead keep Poles and Jews in same country. Its more healthy for us and for them and we test idea has 1 state aka 2 republic of poland but it just dont work. xD

>How you feel that soon Slavs will rule the world?
how do you feel ty debilu pierdolony

OP is pic related

can also confirm

>OP is pic related
Knowing the type, he will probably take it as a compliment.

Come slavonons, Otčina/Oтчинa calling.

Wypierdalaj na karachuja nosaczu polacki.

hate panslavism larpers, simple as.

Slavic youth are becoming communist sympathizers. Not as red pilled as the previous generation. It's over for the Slavs.

Actual relevant data.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>panslavism
>slavic separatism
Well its just another way to flee from sinking ship know as white race and do same what do Ashkenazi jews. xD

Ruling this bullshit world is the last thing we need. We should learn from british failures.
Erect a wall and keep the faggots and shitskins out.

>hate panslavism larpers, simple as.

That's because we are secretly germans

I don't even

Pretty good. The US and Western Europe are too cucked to fight the muslim, mexican and nigger hordes. Subhumans will take over the civilized world and a joint force of Slavs will reconquer the land from those shit skin dogs. The future Slavic.

LMAO! HAHA! while poles are busy talking about taking over the world, the germans are actually making a change in their country and throwing tomatoes and booing merkel! the fire is rising in germany and not in poland

So I corrected him and still he attacks me, what a dumb alcoholic

nice treada

>balkan is still full of mouthbreathers

And by your western friend you mean the muslim countries to the west? Are you Mohamad by any chance?

I honestly think thats our only option, we we don't want to become part of the caliphate/get invaded by jihad.

Feels good
youtube.com/watch?v=M2VGvxzpwUM

i like that flag better then your real one

fucking hell, I actually understood all that prayer, yet I can't understand usually a fucking thing when someone speaks polish.

White race has some stigma which was made by angols and germans or like french, they kill people in africa or in asia, they make colonies(some polish vasal make too but without slavery). We dont be part of this and be punishment by this. Even word slave is mark of history when wh*tes sell us to arabs.

>Otče naš
christcuck fuck off

>Italy 102
No.

Well, slav is actually from slavic root "Sláva"... don't know about actual word slave... But yeah, fuck them and their nation-suicide. I don't want any part of that. Wish we could have government similar to yours, one that would say "fuck your refugees, lives of Czech people are more important"

that's not even their own car

At least it is their country, Mohmud.

I heard version when word slav is from word slovo .

I only now noticed
>no cleaning rods
Slavs cannot into maintenance

Slavic Latgale will be free soon :^)

it's the gypsies m8.

i believe they prefer "romanians"

It's way easier to just get a new AK than to maintain one. Cheaper too.

>Slavic
>Latgale
Slavs cannot into linguistics either

>Slav state
with capital in Bratislava and this anthem youtube.com/watch?v=lr72Uq1EPHI official
ids inderesding

Oče naš, ki si v nebesih, naj sveti se ime Tvoje.
Naj pride kraljestvo Tvoje, naj bo volja Tvoja, tako v nebu, kakor na zemlji.
Hleb naš vsakodnevni daj nam danes in odpusti nam naše grehe, tako kakor mi odpuščamo našim grešnikom.
In ne uvedi nas v preizkušnje,
a obvaruj nas pred zlom.
In bo Tvoje kraljestvo in moč in slava za veke.
Amen

Can't get any closer then that. Interslavic is basicly Slovenian. We're the best slavs hahaha

shut up retard