Auspol - gay marriage edition

what is Sup Forums voting in the postal vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/new-poll-has-support-for-same-sex-marriage-in-australia-falling/news-story/eafbaaba8663f5384d8b97d3e74cbc35
youtube.com/watch?v=fi-q0ALVzPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not voting

No ofcourse

t. quintessentially aussie

Chockas thread bois

Yes ofc, jfc its 2018 already you bigot please

vote, help us topple the scales into a no!

>YEs Ofc, jFC itS 2018 alRdeaY yUo BIGOT plEAse.
really bud? since when is it ok for people to become degenerate just because time has passed. this signals the end of society.

No because memes and liberal tears

this pic is honestly why im voting no, ever since gay marriage was legalised in america they have gone so far down the LGBT rabbit hole, and itll accelerate here too if gay marriage is legalised and these people are normalised

if the number of gay people who had aids, were pedophiles etc was exactely proportionate to straight people and LGBT movements werent so fucking toxic i maybe would vote yes

Fuck off Mike.

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/new-poll-has-support-for-same-sex-marriage-in-australia-falling/news-story/eafbaaba8663f5384d8b97d3e74cbc35

Vote no boys.

The left are shitting bricks and starting to realise they might not get a clear majority.

Just imagine a scenario where the no vote gets 51-52% because the young lefties boycotted the vote

In Australia mardi gras has basically become a gay orgy

Fuck mate, you guys have already taken your own bold steps in that direction.

NO cos your arse is for shitting. And farting now and again.

Vote NO cos the slippery slope. If this gets up, next they'll be telling me I can't go poofta bashing with me mates on a Saturday night.

Vote yes. We'll know who are faggots and will make an easier target

Vote no

Aside the obvious of it being a religious institution, I don't think nearly enough research has been done into diagnosing their problems. Whilst there are 'normal' homosexuals. I believe a vast majority of them are suffering from mental conditions.
Research into this field has been blockaded. Citing barbaric works from a bygone era, as cause to do so.
You may well be aware that homosexuals have higher rates of deviancy, sexual and mental.
Homosexuality being a cause or symptom needs to be investigated. Otherwise these people will not be able to get the help they need. Sure one can 'live' with such conditions, but others are affected by their actions.
Attempting to normalize this behavior is not a solution to a problem.

It's a no from me.

youtube.com/watch?v=fi-q0ALVzPg

commifornian here. save yourself vote no

voting yes

over getting fucked over by sluts at least maybe the fags can find happyness