Why are women and democrats such bad tippers?

Why are women and democrats such bad tippers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWHj4BmCn64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2017
>Tipping

Good goy

Black people never tip

niggers are the worst tippers, and woman is the nigger of the world
QED

blacks and indians are thr worst tippers.

Less disposable income? Rich people could tip more without feeling like they wasted money.

Nor do Poos.

>16% conisdered the worst
why are waiters such entitled little shits, it wasn't that long ago when 10% was considered standard for good service

>Black people never tip
I'm black and I tip.
>credit card tipping
That feels weird. But then I don't use credit cards outside of online shit and vending machines.

It's kikeshit.

Rich people tip ONLY if they're self employed.

The moment they work for someone else they can earn whatever number you can name and they'll tip like garbage.

Yes goy, women are poorer then men. They don't make nearly as much as men, goy.

in my experience.
>blacks either tip well or not at all.
>indians never above 10%
>whites are hit or miss 20%
>hispanics either tip well or not at all
>asians always tip me well unless their Vietnamese

actually blacks range from 0%-15% idk y i said well.

>be american
>wake up
>tip your wife
>tip your neighbor
>go to work
>tip the bus driver
>tip the receptionist
>tip your boss
>tip your clients
>go home
>tip your children
>tip your dog

>southerners never tip
We don't tip NIGGERS. This (((study))) was probably conducted poorly, at all manner of shit-tier places and pizza places, where niggers are employed. Southerners tip well at nice, local, WHITE mom-and-pop joints.

It's like the Burger's are the most stupid idiots.

>democrats
>southerners
So niggers?

Three of my cousins worked as waiters long ago and they said niggers never tip, like seriously, ever.

They could count with their hand the times blacks tipped them.
They said chinks were the best tippers

Kek

Women are bad tippers because tipping is very hard to virtue signal with, since you can't really record it to show people on your Facebook page.

>be Brit
>tip off the police when your daughter says she's being molested by Mohammad

tipping is stupid
>hey I dont make enough money, please give me some of yours :^)

A family member of mine works at Red Lobster. She says black women are THE WORST for tipping. They pour food into their purses, yell, act nasty, shit the bathrooms up, and leave horrible messes in their wake. Nasty savages.

Poo in loos don't tip either

>brit
>not saying "thank you" to mohammed
Bad post.
>Unless they're Vietnamese
Why?

we should be like nips where good service is a requirement and tipping is an insult

>get put in prison for being racist for not embracing their culture
>get stabbed in jail for not being a muzrat
>as bleeding out and dying, speak the immortal bong words "atleast im not a racist"

Men tip women better and women are waitresses. Women don't tip other girls. Niggers are democrats and they don't tip. Southerners are poor, and card users round up their tips or if using a screen just do a percentage. Cash users just kick out a couple ones or a five.

Fun fact: tips from a card can and probably will be taxed

>Southerners
>Democrat
Strange ways of saying niggers

I'm a woman. I always tip. I might throw in a comment to let you know how terrible your work was if you genuinely do a bad job, but I still tip. I consider it a cost of participating in a service industry event regardless of who gave the service. Oftentimes not tipping screws others downstream and I do not feel it is appropriate for me to affect those folks when I have no insight into how well or poorly they might have done their job.

The older I get the more annoyed I am with the checks that tell you how much to add. No thanks, I can still handle basic multiplication even in my geriatric 30s.

>using cards

Tits or gtfo

15% was the gold standard tip. 10% is minimum. 20% is job well done. A quarter is fuck you.

A couple years back waiters were pushing 'at least 20% tip please you fuckers' on facegoy. Those fucks need to be gassed.

I like tipping my local mom and pop stores, I don't see how this is bad

You get exactly 0% from me so long as your IQ is low enough to be in in tippable position. Funnily enough, I'll only tip you after you don't need it anymore.

Any faggot that agrees to a begging wage deserves to be and get nothing. Be a fucking man.

This. It must be horrible having to serve niggers.

Sure. Put your sippy cup down first.

Viet gooks are subhuman.

Also reminder all tips should be for the pretax amount. Don't be a stooge and tip extra on the tax amount.

Tipping is an excellent system because it shows who is a kind, caring person and who is just a selfish nigger. If you can't afford to tip 20% for being served then YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO EAT OUT. Order your food Togo, buy a bottle of wine at the store and sit your ass at home.

I'm not commiefornian so tax is already added in.

So what do you do for those who are living off tips through college? Are they IQ worthy in your mind, or still not worthy because they should have been able to find a better pay check while in school?

10% was never considered a good tip, you've just always been selfish.

>not working in the tip industry and claiming you only made minimum wage on taxes when really you pull 45k untaxed every year.

>I'm black
go away then

Fresh pasta is on the menu bois

Bullshit. I delivered pizza for years. Blacks don't tip AT ALL. Or they tip really well. Delivered to a former driver that was black. This guy bitched whenever he got stiffed. Use to smoke weed with him and every thing. Stiffs me.

why don't they have service charge like rest of the world?

The worst tippers are my fellow Britfags / Eurofags. I don't give a fuck about your dumb social norms.

>my paper representing made up value is more important than a card representing made up value

there are good arguments for not wanting to use cards though.

Then what do we do with all the nigs and beans who are incapable of good service?

>get shot

>with last dying breath, tip nigger who shot me

yeah, theft is one of them. you can have a couple hundred bucks stolen from your wallet, but if you're careless and get carded by some dodgy shop you could lose quite a bit more, especially if you don't check your balance often (like on a phone) you could get fucked for days or weeks before you realise.

plus sometimes you just need fuckin cash for something. or maybe the kikes shut you down and now you're stuck on cash.

it doesn't really disprove my argument though.

>that vaporizer

I haven't tipped since almost 10 years ago, when a waitress rolled her eyes at me when I told her the food she just delivered was cold.

I realized at that moment that order taking and food delivery to a table was a zero-skill job and that tipping was a charity to lazy retards wasting their lives.

Since then I have had a few 'encounters' with usually very stupid people who thought they were entitled to my money. I don't usually like to start shit, and am usually a very relaxed person, but eviscerating stupid young adults in front of their peers when they try to coerce money out of me gives me a really big thrill.

The best rush is when I can get somebody fired. There is always a tiny thrill when I pay, wondering if the waitress is going to do something. I can tell instantly, because they get their disgusted look their their eyes, and their lips create a sort of duck face as their pea-brains recoil with horror at the idea of not getting a fistful of dollar bills for minuscule effort. The look of horror they make when I say the words "I need to speak with your manager" after they inevitably bitch gives me an almost sexual thrill.

I even got a manager fired once, after I called the franchise owner and informed him that his manager at the location started an argument with a customer in front of all the staff, over tipping. It felt so good.

i don't always agree with you ancap cunts, but that's pretty hilarious. have a (you) m8

People tip as much as they can and/or please.
What's the problem?

Kek

Don't you have an exploding vest to make?

I wonder why the news story didn't mention this fact

You're paying for good SERVICE goym.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWHj4BmCn64

That's what they said
Democrats

also, most grasses are green and gases are invisible

>I'm black
No u rnt
>and I tip
No you don't

Gonna need to see them flapjacks with timestamp or gtfo

>implying cash users don't tip
>implying the people being tipped DO NOT REPORT 100% CASH TIPS TO AVOID TAXES
posting in a bait thread. it's almost like whoever made this is a fucking moron.

Secretary Mnuchin...I told you to stay off Sup Forums....last warning for you.

That's even dumber, those local shops increase their prices even more because the profit margins are already thin thanks to the big companies

That's part of your fucking job description. I'm not gonna pay extra for that.

You really should consider taking your lunch in a brown paper bag Mr. Bernstein.

How about pay your employees enough that they don't rely on tips?
Quite literally asking for handouts because you're a greedy fuck.

^^this

>Be American
>Get shot by black man on the way to work
>Cant reach my phone to dial 911, ask bystander to do it
>Tip him
>Finally get to the hospital, tip the ambulance crew
>Have health insurance which comes with a 5% off tip bonus, that's nice

Fuck that. I can math

>Good goy
>The jews are learning new tactics

You do know that most waiters and waitresses don't make shit? If they do a good job of course they deserve a tip. Obviously you're so much of a fucking jew that you wouldn't know or care about it.

Yeah and the beggars on the street corner pull down 43k a year.
Moron

PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER HERE

Tipping demographics ( by percentage of individuals who leave any tip at all)

Black men - 20%
Black females - 25%
Asian men - 60%
Asian women - 55-60%
Mexicans - consistently 75%
White Men - 93-96%
White women - 85-90%

It should also be noted that blacks leave the smallest tips when compared to the bill, while white women tend to leave the highest tip-bill ratio

Kek

'southerners' is a code word for 'niggers'

Tipping is giving away free money, what rational person would do that? I wrote on the receipt once, tip: get a better employee

Because it is the Republicans that work and have money

Source? I wanna see how republican and southerner is separated. Is a southern republican considered a southerner or a rebpublican?

>16%
>Low tip
What the fuck is wrong with America?

Cunt, I've been to your country. I've seen what passes for "service" in that shithole. I'll keep tipping, thanks.

Can i see your data? oh yeah that's right you pulled this out of your ass.

one of the main reasons waiters don't make shit is because of the allure of the + tip end of the contract, that way idiots like you and the waiters themselves blame the customer for not paying extra instead of the company for paying them such shitty wages in the first place.

I thought all of you were exterminated by 1945?

In reality

>tip entitled waitress who thinks bringing food to a table and refilling your drink is like the hardest thing ever..

It's probably the nogs in the south bringing it down

>I'll only tip you if you don't need it anymore.

So what you tip your (((lawyers)))?

Actually, the kike is the one who is stingy with money. Tipping doesn't help the Jews in any way.

Fuck tipping. I'm not your boss. I don't pay you. Service fags

That has nothing to do with the consumer or the workers but rather the law of the state you are in. You are an edgy dumbass.

I tip 15%, it's a bullshit system that rewards you disproportionally for working at an expensive restaurant. I'll tip the toothless lady at Waffle House 30% since my meal is shit and she needs it more than some little shit at a fancy restaurant that complains about 'only' getting 15$ after I spend 100 on food he just had to move from point A to point B. They say you become a better tipper after working as a waiter, not me, fuck those entitled shits, I know what they're thinking.

Waiters pretty much never deserve a tip, all they do is take the order and then ring the food, a monkey with a tablet could do that.

If anyone EVER deserves the tip, it's the cook, but they probably never get their share. I doubt waiters split with them evenly.

Your mother would be proud. You going for a couple of those TVs when the storm passes?

I would say its appropriate. Remember, tipping is not mandatory, it is an entirely voluntary action. Those unfortunate enough to be found in a tipable position are in no position to demand, or expect, a huge tip.

I've never tipped in my life. Negotiate a better wage or don't take the job you useless fucking poorfag.

yeah, I'm a dumbass for refusing to choose between 15 to 20% extra on my food or social reprehension, retard.
tipping is retarded and so are you burgerclap.

I feel this same way, but then I think about how niggers and Jews never tip either and it makes me feel like shit for not doing it