These people used to have the largest empire in the world

>these people used to have the largest empire in the world

It only took about 20 years of women beign allowed to vote to destroy the British Empire and then a few more decades to destroy British culture.

eternal anglo

>British Empire
top kek

Serves them right

they were the jews before the jews were popular

I live in the UK and our police force really is a joke.

Earlier this year we had some chav wanted by the cops give them the run around. He managed to escape capture for months because that's how incompetent the cops are. Several times he'd just climb on a roof and take the piss out of them because he knew that while on the roof they could do nothing about it.
After months of this shit, they finally managed to capture him because he climbed on a roof that collapsed. And while he lay dying on the floor they tasered him a few times to make sure he wasn't trying to give them the slip again.

It took the entire police force of the town I live in 3 months to capture one kid.

no fucking way...they can't shoot people down from roofs ?

what did he do? buy a spoon without an id?

British empire was dead even before women got to vote faggot

Reminder that constant Britain hatred threads only started after we voted to leave the European Union.

Nope. Not allowed to use a gun unless against an armed and dangerous person. They couldn't taser him either because the fall could have killed him and they were too pussy to climb on the roof themselves. So he'd just climb on roofs because they couldn't do shit about it.

Probably. The list of charges they have against him is long as fuck now but most of it's trumped up shit like burglary of a cup.

fucking faggot police...

Its even more amusing that the people shitposting think we care.

We don't even like the towns and cities that neighbor our own, we don't particularly care about the opinions of other nations, especially those that have worked so hard to undermine western civilization.

I was a chavy little cunt growing up and one of my Chav Friends was wanted by the cops and and they were driving around my small town looking for him so him and another friend took of running through the fields with the cops chasing after them and when the cops caught up with them they kicked the shit out of both of them and took them to an old quarry and pretended they were going to through them into it with their hands cuffed behind their backs. Irish cops are bad bastards if you cross them but British cops are fucking pathetic.

Any more bong police fail webms? I want to make a comparison video to redpill the young burgers

underrated

the world wars wrecked britain, lost all of their tough young men in shit like the somme.

pafetic. Here in the US that nigger would have been tased or pepper sprayed and that would be the end of it.

Britain was destroyed to prevent it becoming a communist state.

After WWI, fearing revolution like in Russia so the population were disarmed, then after WWII they increased taxes, nationalised everything possible, and created a welfare state in an attempt to quickly strengthen the country against the East and deter revolution again.

The began to roll some of it back in the 80s, which was extremely unpopular setting the stage of Blaire's Labour party to get an overwhelming majority in 1997, which they used to import as many third worlders and implement as much state surveillance and control as possible. The opposition party, the Conservatives, support the same things for different reasons but pretend they'll do the opposite.

The world wars were a big mistake.

this

the gards are pussies cant do shit