YFW

Burger stormfag wants to teach you about your country's history.

happens way too often
Sup Forums has made me hate burgers so much and now i understand the
>american education
meme

Vodka nigger
Kraut nigger
Regular nigger
Fish face gook

This, they will never admit it though because theyre too wrapped up in their "ANYONE WHO DOESNT LOVE AMERICA AND THEIR GREATEST ALLIES™ IS A SHILL/KEK" autism

All I've learned about Finland is from Sup Forums. I know you have a shitty meme and you're a bunch of cucks who'd be as bad as sweden if your country wasn't such a shit show no muzzie scum wants to live there. Oh and you jerk off to some mongrel farmer who shot some soviets, wonderful history & culture m8

Mengele did nothing wrong.

>All I've learned about Finland is from Sup Forums
and this is why you all are fucking retarded. you believe everything what Sup Forums says and never do your own research. no wonder your world view is so twisted.

>All I've learned about Finland is from Sup Forums
why am i not even surprised

20% of us need to be shot outright I won't deny it.

Of course you'd need guns to do it though. Combat spoons won't cut it.

The main reason we seem like assholes is we have actual free speech in the US. You might face social stigma but you won't be jailed for the expression of your thoughts. Many of you are technically criminals ipso facto for what you type on \pol\. So we're more naively expressive because we aren't used to the notion of being brought in for police questioning due to a Facebook post.

I like you guys but you can suck a dick if you think you're special.

So afraid of canadian fags, so afraid...proves my theory Dunkirk was about getting rid of the real men

Go fold my clothes, Pinoy

Used to be part of slovakia

Buffer nation

Civil war against commies

Winter war against comies

Something about boers getting btfo

Trappers and injun killers

Pizza, i dont know much about italy other than their great artists and architechture.

Please ream our assholes on 9/11

americans are good people and some of their posters here are hearty and experienced in life. if you fall for divide et impera you're in the wrong.

I hope this reply was bait. Well otherwise...

I just wanted more reaction images mr Czechoslovakia

taken over by spain then taken over by USA

Imelda liked shoes

Amerishats..
They're hilarious when they try to explain their take on Nietzsche.
They're so retarded and incapable of abstract thinking it becomes cute.

Tocqueville was right. Their pure exposure to liberal democracy made them materialist retards, everything that serves in the direct. Hence their hard time with abstract thinking.

If you want a concrete example of that just bring up the Vietnam war. They didn't lose in their head because they had everything to win pragmatically speaking, more weapon, more resources, more money etc. In the head of a materialistic amerishat it's all that matters. And if they still lose due to other factors like enemy propaganda, they won't care. They do not consider it part of warfare, it's not pragmatic enough.

Liberal democracies are culling programs and the US was the first victim.
Though the rest of the west catched them up with communism.
Still fuck amerishats.

>czech republic
>taken over by spain then by USA
what?

>Muslim Serb doesn't know about the Philippines

He thinks it is Philippine

You're litteraly responding to a fucking czech poster, proclaiming its philliphines, and yes I do know about the spanish american war
>muslim serb
>he thinks the meme is true

>mfw am*ritards want to teach me about Pinochet

>Amerecun Edukashun in a nutshell

I do know about the Middle East and much of it's history. Sorry not sorry.

You can think I'm an asshole all you like. At the end of the day however, I'm not the one living in Eurabia. Snide comments commence, stay mad.

What do most Chileans think about Pinochet?

it's 50/50
Literally Hitler vs the guy who at least killed the dumbfuck commies and implemented our actual economic system
Few people worship him

Most reasonable people understand that he saved us from communism and that our current economic success is because of him opposing to Marxist Allende.