More Than 2,70,000 Rohingya Flee Myanmar After Recent Violence

youtube.com/watch?v=5G0JE8VMcH0

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5G0JE8VMcH0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Aung_Hlaing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kachin_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War#Shia_involvement.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have never heard of myanmyar is it a new one

KILL
all
MUSLIM
hooktube.com/watch?v=5G0JE8VMcH0

It's Burma.

Where are the fleeing to? Europe?

>2,70,000
>3,00,000

What did they mean by that?

Don't let it be another Dunkirk!

FINISH THEM!

Friendly reminder that this is a ploy by (((them))) to try to convince Japan to accept refugees.

You are wrong, it's 2.70 gorrillion muslims goyim!

I could honestly can't find a shit to give about the Rohingya muslims.

These are fucking mint!

Muslims come into a community, shit all over the local religion, commit acts or random violence, force locals to convert under pain of death and then are surprised when the locals have enough and BTFO them. Fuck Muslims. They are an entitled child race. A school yard bully. They all deserve to die. Buddhist fucking monks are killing you, you pieces of shit. Do you know how morally reprehensible you need to be to make Buddhist monks resort to violence?

I'm kind of confused myself.
Looks like they're trying to make it look like almost 3 million people have been displaced.
That's almost half a holocaust.

pretty much all these
they are going for the nuclear option since myanmar chose china instead of whoever

What number is 2,70,000?

270 000? 2 700 000?

Also, RIP europe again. Muslims are universally hated wherever they go, and the reason is obvious.

Wirathu openly blames Muslims for instigating the recent violence. A minority population that makes up just 5% of the nation's total, Wirathu says Burma's Muslims are being financed by Middle Eastern forces: "The local Muslims are crude and savage because the extremists are pulling the strings, providing them with financial, military and technical power," he said.

It's 270 000.

Funny since there is like 1 million of them and already a lot fled according to news, so who's fleeing now

3,00,000 !!!
a thing of beaty, as implied by the music

Good points, but gross oversimplication. Construction of both gas and oil pipelines have already been completed since 2013/2014, with the gas pipeline already being active since 2014. It's the oil pipeline contract which was delayed over domestic disputes within Myanmar. The sino-myanmar pipeline deals were signed in 2005 when Myanmar was still ruled by Than Shwe during the last military junta. Now that myanmar is transitioning towards the democratic model there have been serious criticism of the deal, since it makes little sense to a portion of the citizenry why Myanmar would be exporting large amounts of its raw resources when the country is still so massively underdeveloped and without electricity/power.

Also the rohinyah-buddhist violence is a long story going back at least to 1942 if you want to understand the current climate.

In the video description it says it is 270,000 but on the actual video they both put 2,70,000 and 3,00,000, I have never seen it written that way before, and it seems that it is intentional, maybe to misguide people into believing it is more than what it actually is? Or maybe is muh Spanish education but I truly never seen hundreds of thousands expressed as 1,00,000, it's completely new to me.

Indian subcontinent demarcate their numbers differently.
>i.e.
3,00,000 = three Lakhs not three hundred thousand
3,00,00,000 = three crores not thirty million

>lakhs
wtf

the issue is always, why now
we know the hatred goes back till 1942 when the "rohingyas" backstabbed the locals

and the answer is the pipeline
it was hoped that myanmar will change her mind regarding them, but she didn't
so, time to nuke the place

Good for them to get rid of mudslimes. Europe should do this too.

Thanks for the explanation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crore

hope all muslim united and revenge Myanmar for this cruel

>Muslim
>unite

Thanks m8

Is Cobrinha a Rohingya agent?

>my hobby and Sup Forums intersecting
what did kek mean by this

All Is one.
Not very Buddhist to do this.

I heard Germany welcomes refugees?

>pan-arabism
btfo by kikes in 7 days
>united pakistan
dismantled by indians in 8 months
>soviet central asia (collection of -stans)
self-destructed along with the soviet union
>iraq
split 3 ways
>syria
will probably split 3 ways as well
>middle eastern powers
one is a proxy state of usa, the other is of russia

trust me, you all are hopeless

>it was hoped that myanmar will change her mind regarding them, but she didn't
I don't think so, I don't see why anyone would be pissed about this deal apart from the burmese themselves. And most are pissed because they're uneducated peasants who do not understand having millions of gallons of gas means jackshit if you don't have the infrastructure to give said-resource to your citizens. So first they need to trade what they have so they can get the capital required first to invest in infrastructure.

>why now
The violence reerupted pretty much as soon as 2012. Only a year after the Junta regime began its collapse.

The big problem that westerners do not understand is that in Myanmar the state councillor and the president (head of government and head of state respectively) do not control the military, the military is basically independent as per the myanmar constitution. That's because the democratization process of the country's institutions is still very much ongoing and it's one small compromise after the next. If people want to understand why Aung sansuki is shutting up, that's because she's basically trying to appease the military chiefs (many being carry-overs from the junta) rather than antagonise them and cause a regression of the democratisation process as a result.

Link below is one of the culprits behind the repression of the rohingas. It's basically petty regional politics and local politicians courting the military rather than the legistative/executive bodies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Aung_Hlaing

what?

Well why they have to be muslims

They're fault pff

but it ends up being 300,000 and 30,000,000

Was going to add as well that the rohingya ethnic conflict is NOT the only one in Burma. On the other side of the country there's also the kachin conflict on the chinese border. I don't see anyone reporting the 100k displaced from the kachin insurgency.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kachin_conflict

Essentially the problem is that Burma is a "non-country" built on the frontier between various strong ethnic groups and it's going to be some time before they work their shit out. The military junta repressed a WHOLE lot of issues for the best part of 50years and now it's all erupting to the surface. But admittedly the muzzies had it a bit worse since about a million of them were literally stripped from their citizenship during the 80s without a chance to appeal by the junta, and therefore it has become almost impossible for the burmese state to determine who was genuinely a citizen 30years ago, and who is a immigrant. It's a fucking mess basically and mudshits are trying to hijack the debate by making it about MUH GENOCIDE while ignoring all the points I made above.

well, the pipeline thing is still just conjecture
considering china has decent relations with pakis and saudis

but yeah, myanmar is a non-country
the northern separatists are chinese or at least china aligned, so just a carrot dangled by china (either one) will cause them to change, which happened lately to appease them

My question is.
What the fuck have muslims done to make buddhists, the most peaceful people on earth react that way?

>the most peaceful people on earth
It's a western meme. Buddhists have never been any more peaceful than the average human being.

be muslim

So basically 300,000. Just say 300,000 next time instead of forcing everyone to get out their boon dictionary to try and divine what the hell your trying to say.

this

They literally united against the Serbs in the Bosnian War. Shi'a Hezbollah and Iran were the first to provide support to the Bosniaks.

>Aside from the Sunni and Wahabi mujahideen, Shia Iran was one of the very FIRST Muslim countries to provide support for besieged Bosniaks (predominantly Sunni Muslim, that ascribe to the Hanafi school of thought). Iran supplied two-thirds of the total received in weapons and ammunition by the Bosnian Muslim forces during the 1992-95 war
in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War#Shia_involvement.
They unite themselves when they are dealing with killing infidels.

>muh based Iran