For the next unite the right / free speech rally, what if everyone wore wrestling masks? Now hear me out...

For the next unite the right / free speech rally, what if everyone wore wrestling masks? Now hear me out, because this works on so many levels.

1. Antifa will hate it
2. Antifa will hate it even more when they realize it's "cultural appropriation."
3. Conceal identities
4. Easily spot friendlies and separate them from foes
5. Comedically offset the bad optics of feds and actual neonazis
6. Normies will find this more entertaining and less threatening, ergo more willing to engage.
7. Hilarious and possibly epic photo ops
8. The idiot media will have to claim that wrestling masks are racist

this thread deserves 300 replies, too bad there are so many redditors on Sup Forums these days unintentionally sliding good threads. I know what it's like bro.

bump.

interesting...

Nice idea. Bump

the next unite the right type event will not be open to the public like the last one was because of the Nazi flag and the dodge, they will just have one without telling anyone before hand the people there will be in organizations.

This idea is so stupid but I want to see it so much. Especially if we could learn some flashy slams and carry around ropes to wrassle in

What are you talking about it was great

Sounds boring, half the reason to go is to get to punch some commies.

I like it

Not good for them.
Sorry but people don't want to be a professional punching bag for antifa there are other groups that want to though.

These luchadores will be viewed as heroes

bump

Also reminder to get fit, no more soy for you boys.

You know what, I like it

>make the alt-light even more Mexican than it already is
I am OK with this

Bumping. We need ideas like this

This is actually a pretty good idea.

Unfortunately I feel only kekistani morons will follow through

There is a pro Trump wrestler heel in Mexico

No. McKYS

Its called lucha libre

Loving the masks idea.

I think we need to add Indian feather headdresses and kimonos too.

Let's culturally appropriate the entire fucking planet just to trigger those antifags before combat.

What about some tasteful blackface?

Good one cunt
How exactly does one wear blackface tastefully?
You've had too many VB's

>trips wasted on some tumblerina faggot

KEK, WHY DO YOU MOCK US?!?!

Preddy gud. Media would have a hell of time with it if the seriousness of Charlottesville was followed by this. Plus the personas that would emerge would be great propaganda later on, maybe restoring some of the frivolity if the early alt-right days.

bump for wrestle lulz

Good idea. Have a bump

So, we're gonna work the media into a shoot?