7 year old boy RAPED AND MURDERED at school in India

7 year old boy raped and murdered at school in India. Why won't Indians STOP the mass rapes and sex violence in India? Animals!

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/10-including-bus-conductor-detained-in-probe-into-death-of-gurugram-class-2-boy/articleshow/60426888.cms

Please carpet bomb India with nuclear bombs and kill every single last indian. Indians are the most evil monsters on this earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk
youtu.be/NMp2wm0VMUs
indianexpress.com/article/india/british-man-held-for-sexual-assault-of-three-blind-boys-4829076/
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/christian-teenager-beaten-to-death-pakistan-classmates-sharoon-masih-mc-moden-boys-government-school-a7936796.html
archive.is/SBoOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a Paki with an Indian proxy I see before me?

haha

I wish i was raped and murdered by a man when I was 7. It couldn't be a rape though.

You can still kys

this is a country where more than 500 million people shit on designated shitting streets and you are still worried about a bit of rape?

I think india is going to be the cause of something that makes the plague look like a small event before the rape is delt with to be honest.

> Is morally outraged that an Indian did something horrible to another Indian
> Proposes that Indians are scum and should be wiped out

I'll never understand this mentality, I've seen it in threads about China too. If you think Indians are sub-human, then you shouldn't be morally outraged when one of them suffers. If you are morally outraged when one of them suffers, then you can't think they're sub-human.

why don't white people create a virus that targets indian DNA and exterminate us?

good point, actually. Who knows. This 7 year old boy was gonna grow up to be a typical rapist indian man anyway. Shit, you're right, mein nigga. I'm glad he's dead!

The most popular movie in India right now is called "Toilet" and is about a man who brings a toilet to a village.

LMFAO!

Well, sick people exist anywhere, the good thing this happening in India is that the relatives can go and kill the perpetrator on the spot and don' thave to deal with the usual jewish laws.

wrong. Most indians are pussies and won't take the law into their own hands. Hindus and Jews and Punjabis are basically the same.

Can you explain why Indian men are so creepy and rapey?

not worth our time to be honest.
the poo infested streets will do it without intervention soon enough.
the poo never gets cleaned up so it is only piling higher while indians use more antibiotics and diseases get more resilient to them making your immune systems useless.

the real problem comes when you poo in loos try to spread that shit into civilised countries.

I was there in 2012 or so because my company has offices over there, and people would regularly kill others just because they sold beef at that time. Can't imagine the rape and murder will be punished less than that.

Hey faggot leave Kerala alone were all good

1 down, a billion more to go.

Just been thinking...
Why don't you cunts nuke the filthy poo in loos yourselves?
you have nukes.
your countries population is out of fucking control anyway, reducing it by like 70% would do nothing but good for India.
nuke all those poor shit hole parts of the country and start a hitler style concentration camp system for anyone who rejects toilet technology before you cunts create the plague that wipes out humanity.

because in India men and women don't mix freely so men never learn how to interact with women

the Muslims are actually good people. It's mainly hindus that rape children.

because 99% of indians are retarded nationalists who believe in patriotism and you are not allowed to criticize your own country and thus indians are blind and never develop critical thinking skills.

Indians are literally brainless subhuman filth

POO

why do Indians ALWAYS run a petrol station?
like 90% of service stations in Australia are run by Indians.
apu memes aside what the fucks the go?

welp there goes my no fap

LMAO.

holy shit he is not joking
youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

>Muslims are actually good people.

Ha haha haha haha haha

Yes that's why the poorest place in the world and the biggest slum in Asia (Dharavi in Mumbai) has a staggering 80% Muslim population and almost every other rapist is named Ahmed or Mohammed.

Go fuck yourself filthy goatfucking katua.

>Paki paided ISI agent muslim communist detected with Indian flag.

youtu.be/NMp2wm0VMUs

1.3 billion people in India you always find 1 crazy one

would an ISI agent have... MEMES?

maybe one of the reasons they are poor is because you racist psychopathic hindus and sikhs refuse to do business with them, or let them live in your communities. Thus they are forced to live in their own slums.

same in America, they run all those shitty small motels where crackheads live

If feel you OP but wouldn't it be better to carpet bomb the whole south east asia

Almost zero effort just sit there people come to you

>MEMES
In 24 hours this site will be bombed with poo in loo and anti indian/hindu memes by onilne terrorists

no, south east asians are cool people. It's SOUTH ASIANS that are scum.

Believe me kerala is also a shit stain you just have to see the real kerala not as a tourist

If India was nuked, poo rain would cover the planet.

they arbort girls for avoiding dowry. Leads to men without access to sex. Many of those men tend to haver higher tendency to rape children and women.

Not all but yeah most of them bcoz of illiteracy and fucking bollywood mentality, the films and idiot box influence grips and changes the mindset to rapey

>reposting this shopped pic unironically
Literally cucked

Just saying pakistan is not all that better of than us i mean come on for real thou

Check and kek

>Romcom
>Independence day
>Toilet drama

hahaha wow.

I remember reading someone's story, he was a white guy walking in India and some guys driving by screamed "haha you wipe your ass with toilet paper!"

south american? wtf

yes that is true, there is a huge overpopulation of men. We need a world war to wipe them out and balance the population levels.

yes bollywood movies glorify stalking and forcing yourself on a woman.

yea indians are braindead, their idea of an insult is "you pig fucker" or something stupid like that.

The best Thing would be an Asian war between pakis India and China
A few billions less shitskins

Just want to add something

> Pakistan jerks themselves off to sleep thinking of kashmir every night cant think of anything else hence beg for aid from america and now china
> China is full of chinks who have zero regards for other human or animal life see chinks rekt threads for more
> India is just a big hype - full of potential do gooders but actually are just some lazy disgusting paajeets who are not as worse as chinks but close enough to be bombed off the face of the earth

that would be beautiful

Agree but no doubt some unsc affiliated country will intervene i.e. usa or japan with all the military drills we have with them

Not if you hurry up and use some nukes
At least a few hundred million would die

Muslims do too. Easy to run and pass the business to family members.
T. Muslim who lives in a rural area and owns one.

>falling for the rape meme

>indianexpress.com/article/india/british-man-held-for-sexual-assault-of-three-blind-boys-4829076/
Fakin britbongs and they say pakis are ruining their culture.

What the HELL is GOING ON in INDIA wow I CANT believe it SO MUCH going ON WTF is WRONG with indians I HATE this is GOING ON.

but it's true. 80% of indian men defend rapists

he doesn't even deny it

no it's because they are wasting space and rescources, as well as polluting the gene pool

>be Indian
>get raped

well actually who cares? this 7 year old boy was just gonna grow up to be another rape-defending indian man. So nothing of value was lost. Rapists killing rapists

Filthy, degenerate, scum Indians need to exterminate themselves. Or, we have to cleanse this smear shit by ourselves. Day of the rope when?

Pajeet pls

>>I'm sure he wrote my fate the loo
And my sides just made contact with a NASA satellite.

>Captcha: heddlu paradise

fucking kek and silly me thought that meme was exaggerated

yes YES
R A C E W A R

G E N O C I D E

I swear to Allah. We'll exterminate these filthy Indians into oblivion.

yes, shaqiq, together we can finally rid the world of this street-shitting scum

Kashmir belongs to pakistan
No longer stand by as these subhumans stake claim to your land`

i hope you do. Islam is a good religion but hinduism and sikhism is pure evil

>the Muslims are actually good people
Then stay in your own shitty countries and stop exploding all the time you fucking pakinigger.

Samefagging so hard. All mudslimes deserve to burn in hell.

>going through the effort to post under a muslim IP
kek

don't be a shitter
play along with the memes
encourage the race war

A father of two with a wife, had to masturbate in school toilet.
His wife probably doesn't give her nightly fucks and threatens him of divorce.
Sad little world.

aren't you like just muslim Indians?

>same in America, they run all those shitty small motels where crackheads live
Kek there's one in my area who owns a gas station and the local flophouse, he's accused of poisoning his mistress with an abortion drug he mixed into her milkshake.

or probably he isn't attracted to her ugly ass. But what a joke. There are prostitutes for as cheap as 300 rupees at GB road in Delhi. Why couldn't he just go fuck one of them?

Why waste money on prostitutes when there are school boys available

>the Muslims are actually good people. It's mainly hindus that rape children.
That's a fucking lie.

>racist psychopathic hindus and sikhs
Aaaaaaand you're confirmed for being a filthy muslim

PAJEET

False. Scottish-Ukraine hybrid. However I would choose Hinduism or Sikh anyday over muslim filth.

>ukraine
Doesnt exist

The fuck? It's thousands of times more existent than your stupid palestine.

Yeah
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/christian-teenager-beaten-to-death-pakistan-classmates-sharoon-masih-mc-moden-boys-government-school-a7936796.html

Into archive
archive.is/SBoOU