IRMA NOT HAPPENING

So it was just a storm like there are every year almost. Just a normal punny storm

why do Sup Forums always gobble up the MSM propaganda

>mfw you actually thought there was going to be a happening

fucking idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1MnGnmNQrAyKO
twitter.com/joeflech/status/906891355011633152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Irma NOT HAPPENING

a final thought

FUCK YOU OVER REACTING MORONS, I KNEW THIS WAS NOTHING, YOU ALL JUST GOT FOOLED BY THE MSM INTO PUSHING THIS IRMA BULLSHIT

LOL, MORONS!!!

Retailers are laughing all the way to the back

HOL UP NIGGA here comes the eyewall ohhh sheeeeeeeeyit!

yup, nothing to see here
FL people are faggots

I just woke up so I can't tell if you're retarded or trolling.........oh, just seen your meme-flag. nvm

>this

floridabro, can confirm, just got back from going out this morning

>bunch of boarded up buildings
>people scrambling for gas all week, waiting hours inline to pump a few gallons
>empty shelves no food or water anywhere
>it's fucking nothing, a few drizzles here and there, a few breezes here and there
>it was sunny all day yesterday

Went shooting at the range on friday, at least it kept it empty all to myself, comfy af. Doubt shit will hit the fan tonight, but we'll see

well, enjoy the rest of your weekend florida user.

you are good, nothing will happen

make the cash-ink on those waterbottles

have fun fucking dying idoit

Where are all those climate shills foaming about "hurrr drumpf climate change denier btfo hurrr republicans are anti-science hurrrrrr"?

The real happening is in Saint-Martin.

Uhhh,...it's going to begin with tropical force winds in about one and a half hours in Tampa. Then at around 7pm the actual hurricane winds will start. I'm still securing the doors in my apartment. I'll ride it out in the hallway tonight. Yeah,...they "sensationalized" it a LOT for the sales (and the media spin). But all-in-all,..it's real.

Central Florida faggot here. I'm so done with this shit. The actual hurricane is the LEAST of my problems.

My family is annoying the shit out of me. And because I live in a non evac zone, I got my mom in law here with her cats, and my father in law here with his dog and cat and all his shit. My mom lives across the street and so my brother and his family and kids and animals are over there. My annoying ass dad is over there, and all these people have been overdosing on MSM this entire time freaking the fuck out and all I wanna do is smoke my weed and watch X-men the animated series on my Sunday.... I honestly now hope the storm comes and washes us all away, but it just won't happen...

I've seen him trolling other threads with that same meme flag. Ignore this thread, let it die.

If hurricane Jeff is on the scene, shit is habbening.

pscp.tv/w/1MnGnmNQrAyKO

>>bunch of boarded up buildings
I never got this meme, if I was some criminal I would smash down those boarded up houses because I know they would have good loot inside.
And yes, seeing as it's America I would have a gun with me while I do it.

I mean it's only a Cat 4 not a Cat 5 which means it's not the least bit dangerous since its not the worst it could be. And I mean crocodiles could be dangerous but it's not like they shoot lasers and shit so they're not as dangerous as they could be so you should definitely go massage a croc. Also yeah Kandahar province gets blown up to shit every day with suicide bombs but it's not like they're nukes or anything it's not as dangerous as it could be so let's go buy some real estate there. I think it's a good idea TBQH famalam.

if you board the windows, your windows wont break due to debris flying everywhere

the boards aren't to stop looters, it's to stop the hurricane
I would think even an Australian couldn't be this stupid but then again you live in a desert without weather and you have spiders that could pry the boards off anyway

That will damage your house even more though... secure a spot of the house (preferably the basement) then open all the windows, sounds stupid but with that air flow going through you will have the least amount of damage done to your house.

my house is cinder block, the doors are metal and deadbolted, the windows are the weakest link. i think it's probably for the best that i block up my windows.
also, not many houses in my area have basements due to the water table. plus, since it's supposed to be a rainy hurricane instead of a windy one, it's not a good idea to be in the lowest point of your house

This isn't a tornado that will make the house explode by pressure differential, it's preventing the wind from blowing in through the windows and throwing glass everywhere and ruining the shit inside the house.
If the walls are going to come down due to wind force, opening the windows won't save anything, the advice to do that in a tornado isn't really supported by any data either

Jeff is a faggot

it hasnt even hit the mainland retards

Are you guys even in Florida? Miami is getting fucked right now. Shill thread

>engly man thinking he knows something about storms and mainlands and dental hygiene and women who are not ugly as fuck and not letting his country be overrun by Muslims enjoy your Niggdris Ebola as the new James Bond Double-0 HIV Positive

It's not hitting Miami it's hitting Tampa you stupid ass

no its not.

Based Japan

It hasn't even begun

Well it's a good thing you're stuck on Convict Island then, isn't it?

Hang on.. are you saying thete's going to be flying FUCKING crocodiles??

>have hurricanes every single fucking year
>Trump gets into office
>DURR SEE CLIMATE CHANGE BLUMPF BTFO

The fuck is wrong with people

Cranes falling on buildings, flooding downtown

twitter.com/joeflech/status/906891355011633152

apparently a crane fell down in Miami, and a fence along the sidewalk broke, big fuckinf deal

a beaner driving through a puddle while trying to dial the 56k modem on his obamaphone, oh my fucking god who the fuck cares

irrelevant, until half of the america is under the water, its not happening

This is PERFECT. Let this turn into a huge let down. Blame the MSM that they over hyped it. It was all bullshit. More deaths happened from evacuating than the storm itself or whatever. Have everyone let their guards down. Then when they tell everyone Jose is aiming to hit NYC at CAT4-5 strength, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THEM. Jose will cleanse NYC. Muhahaha

Do you need to catch another couple nukes before consider something to be a happening? LOL

Woah watch out guys stay safe these look so bad omg hope all you are ok this is really dangerous it's happening!!!

just like that mexican hurricane that was going to fuck shit up last year or whatever
they were calling it the largest storm ever recorded
literally nothing happened

wew this (((((((hurricane))))))) is so (((((cataclysmic)))))

>australia being completely fucking retarded

checks out