NZ Migration

How do we encourage white migration to NZ while discourage non white migration while being realistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop providing benefits to families with more than four children.

by benefits do you mean dole or child tax credits

Both. Also have harder English tests for citizenship.

don't we need the middle class to have children though

What four children isn't enough?

We should start taking (hwhite) South African refugees. They integrate well here.

If you have a skill is it easier to migrate?

if said skills are on skill shortage list
you wont be getting in unskilled except for a year of farm work

>We should start taking (hwhite) South African refugees.
We already do.

Remove anti-discrimination laws from the books...thats the biggest hurdle.
Once those laws are gone you could just let in white people outright.

Just say that you are looking for people who respect good and honest work

The only reason Australia and New Zealand cannot implement a White Christian only policy is the UN Anti-discrimination Agreements imbedded in OUR laws.
These laws are used by Pro immigration lawyers and human rights activists to genocide white people in their own country.

Lads, I was driving from the chlamydia capital of Hamilton to Welly and back the other day - a total of 1200kms or something. After being demoralised from immigration for the longest time in the Tron, I saw essentially all small townships filled with decent whitefolk - no noticeable immigrant in sight. Also when I was at the servo, the lad on the counter wasn't a shtiskin.

Was based Winnie right when he said that the regions were this country's future? Could we lay the foundation of a white ethnostate there? Should I move out as well? I checked TradeMe today and saw that housing prices vary from $80,000 to $175,000 for a pad in the provinces.

Yep I saw some of his tweets the other night and he is on the money .

By not having petrol that is $1.90 AUD a litre.

>Was based Winnie right

Uncle Winnie is absolutely right. Its fucking irony that the amount of youth voting NZ First is as large as it is.
NZ First's voterbase at this point is really old people who remember when NZ was good and want to take it back to that and the really young who want that NZ.

you mean the muslims?
legalise drugs, make pork a national dish that is cooked and eaten on a new national pork holiday, ban halal meats due to animal cruelty, punish those who practice sharia with 25+ years in prison, ban the burka, make the citizenship test involve questions that only white people know the answer to and finally spend some money building a navy and sink their boats.
those sand niggers will stay in turkfuckistan if you do that.

>ban the burka
Ban one of the only easily identifiable features we have on these savages? Yeah nah.

it only identifies their females which are basically harmless victims lets be honest.
its the mudslime men that are the problem.

we could probably find uses for their women, they are loyal, many are very attractive and they don't mind you having multiple partners.

Just imagine you could impress them simply by not beating them and cutting off their clits.

Not have a crazy difficult immigration process, just allow anyone in by giving them a special application that allows them to work and live in NZ, but not be allowed to vote or receive any benefits.

And if you live there for over 3 months without having gotten a job you get sent back home.

It's literally the perfect system for attracting whites.

Unless they are white, in which case, double the benefits.

Problem solved within a few decades.

how hard would it be for a white brit to migrate?

You'd get welcomed into the community, unlike the other Asian immigrants we get, so there is atleast that. For everything else though, it depends on education level and length of previous work experience and also (though not entirely necessary) having some sort of connections to find yourself a job at the get go.

it's interesting we've had a lot of pork ads on national tv lately, what does it mean?

Australians don't like muslims this is well known.
we do most of those things i stated.
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

You've had this thread before, haven't you? At least once last fall that I can remember.

And what about a white seppo? If I don't come across as full of shit, would I be able to dodge the stigma?

Bamp
This is a good thread.

come breed our sweet anime boipuccis with your BWC

muh rugby

its 3am and im only just starting an assignment due tomorrow, funposting is all i have lads

Is she like 4ft 5

One time I was with an American mate and his missus. We were at a dairy buying some mince and cheese pies when the guy at the counter said "Sweet as, that's $7.50". The seppo then fucking full on screamed at him saying "Don't say my girlfriend has a sweet ass you piece of shit"

tldr if you learn the local lingua franca you'll be right mate

Don't know about NZ, but I know a few seppos and they're good blokes. Don't be a cunt and shove your opinions down everyone's throat and you'll fit in.

>Don't know about NZ
Come on mate, don't pretend we are THAT different.

Watched some tutorials last fall when I was considering moving there. I figured the slang would integrate with my vocabulary over time, but it would be better to at least know what the hell I was hearing first. Too bad about your experience, though.

I typically keep to myself, speak when spoken to, etc. Unsolicited opinions aren't my thing. A powerful country doesn't produce people who are infallible, and I realize even a lot of our allies around the world can't stand us. If it makes you feel any better, those people eventually come back here, and guys like me end up dealing with them, too.

No more people at all. Too many is as bad as immigration from non white countries.

You wouldn't?

mate go to fuckin sleep, i bet half the cunts that come on Sup Forums are either hs drop outs or nerdy year 12 kids

Your point?

It's already good for me, just have to get a few years experience in my trade, and have to do an exam on the regs.

NZ slang isn't as convoluted as Aussie slang.

What's the healthcare system like in NZ? Is it socialized or the American system?