Grant strict amnesty to 800 thousand illegal immigrants that came as children

>grant strict amnesty to 800 thousand illegal immigrants that came as children
>deport the remaining 10 million and intensify immigration laws and e-verify
That's the best path to the solution to end this mess. Show graditude towards the ones who's fault wasn't to come here. But for the many many many more, show no remorse. And pass the RAISE act. Pass the DREAM act and RAISE act side by side. If they do this by Christmas, it's would be the best Christmas yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/feds-30-surge-in-illegals-losing-daca-freedom-for-crimes-gang-violence/article/2632820
americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2016/10/18/146290/new-study-of-daca-beneficiaries-shows-positive-economic-and-educational-outcomes/
archive.is/QzXhz
youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=uha4fKKmo1c
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-b_NVqt9oY8
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have to do this.

The dems would literally end their political careers by not voting on the dream act. The Raise act would halve the nonwhite hordes coming to the country.

The raise act would mean 500,000 less immigrants for a year so in under 2 years it would be worth it for the 800,000.

Or just kill all the gooks niggers and spics faggot. And the Jews can't forget about those cockroaches.

After researching the RAISE act, it's actually quite strict. It restricts relatives from sponsoring each other for citizenship. It will lower legal immigration substantially. I'm assuming here but we could probably decrease the legal immigration by 10 million immigrants in 10 years.

Fuck off hick cock sucker I'll cock slap you so hard faggot bitch.

Or you could be pragmatic and throw your weight behind solutions we can actually convince normies to implement.

Kill all faggots like yourself too

>reminder that they will take this down from Stone Mountain.
GF racist redneck.

>That's the best path to the solution to end this mess. Show graditude towards the ones who's fault wasn't to come here. But for the many many many more, show no remorse. And pass the RAISE act. Pass the DREAM act and RAISE act side by side. If they do this by Christmas, it's would be the best Christmas yet.
No you retard, fucking amnesty never works that is just 800 thousand more democrat workers and you won't get anything in return if you give them citizenship, literally fucking zero. This "strategy" is fucking retarded.

Get real, we need their taxes.

don't be so emotional.

Lol? What fucking taxes? Spics are net negative on economy

if you are actually dumb to support amnesty then you deserve the destruction it will bring

Well democrats and Trump doesn't want the daca recipients deported so they will ultimately stay. Might as well get a good deal out of it. Give us
> a wall with solar panels
>increase the border patrol personnel
>increase e-verify regulations and increase penalties for hiring illegal immigrants
For daca recipients.

NO you stupid fuck you're a fucking shill troll we know that granting amnesty is a horrible idea already you'll get millions of beaners and no wall and no raise act and no deportations stop being a fucking faggot.

Not daca recipients. I know this one that pays 15k a year. He showed me work Stubbs and proof. How about you fuck off and stay on your side of politics. Don't you have Abdullah and muhammad from planting seeds all up your white women? Sad!

>Trump doesn't want the daca recipients deported
then he is a fucking retard
>Might as well get a good deal out of it
you will get nothing

Fuck off shill they are a net drain on the economy.

How about stop making shit up? Spics are spics, their whole race is just useless welfare leaches.

I'm cornfused...
This may be the wrong thread, but...

Some guy shows up with a baby in US from Mexico. Not his baby.
How is that not human trafficking of a baby.
Since when do we keep trafficked children?
We save ho's but we don't save babies.
Aye aye Cap'n

No amnesty

Anything less than kill all brown people worldwide is shit.
This is nothing, deporting only 10 million illegals, when there are 30-40million of them in the US. Legalizing 800 thousand would make them eligible to vote, dems might be able to cheat away next election than, and they would legalize the remaining 20-30million, turning USA into a permanent democrat one party system, until they would dissolve the US by taking it into a world goverment lead by kikes.

>washingtonexaminer.com/feds-30-surge-in-illegals-losing-daca-freedom-for-crimes-gang-violence/article/2632820
>these people are job creators we need them :^)

ALL must be OUT! No rewards for cheaters, fuck that. Why I can't do the same?

Bullshit. You have to start somewhere, and 10 million young Mexicans out of the breeding pool sounds right to me.

Also the last time a US president made an amnesty deal (Reagan), nothing of the promised security measures happened, dems jewed away all of those.

No sympathy for subhumans. Drink semite blood.

/Thread

All spics removed makes place for a White American,. Some morons will think it is bad

You're not going to get the other "10"million.
You can't bargain this away.
Learn from Reagan and Bush's mistake.

But this is barely (or not even) the quarter of illegal spics, let alone spics total. At the cost of legalizing 800000 dem voters. Trump is at a position of sterngth, he don't have to give dems, kikes or shitskins anything.

>Last year’s survey found that having DACA increased individuals’ average hourly wages by more than 40 percent. The current survey data confirm that DACA is having a positive and significant effect on wages: The average hourly wages of respondents increased by 42 percent since receiving DACA, rising from $9.83 per hour to $13.96 per hour.

americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2016/10/18/146290/new-study-of-daca-beneficiaries-shows-positive-economic-and-educational-outcomes/

Please archive
archive.is/QzXhz

Thx

In 2008 it was 20 million and there were barely any illegals around most of the country yet, at that time

I think it's gotta be 40 to 50 Million now

>THIS ONE PERSON NEGATES ALL YOUR FACTS MEME

Hey!!!!
I thought illegals don't take Americans jobs because they work for under minimum wage.
>$9 to $13/hr

>increased wages
>for DACA "people"
lel nice source lad, they should fuck off to Mexico their wages is not our concern
>average hour wage 14 bucks
real money makers there...
Sick surv- I mean """"study"""" there too

Shut the fuck up Coulter. You can't pull numbers out of your ass and expect to be taken seriously.

That's what I fear, 800 000 more voters for the Demoncraps

Dammit Sven, why are you so amazing

>The data illustrate that DACA recipients are making significant contributions to the economy by buying cars and first homes, which translate into more revenue for states and localities in the form of sales and property taxes. Some are even using their entrepreneurial talents to help create new jobs and further spur economic growth by starting their own businesses.

They are helpful to our American economy. And most of them go to college. And they can't get a loan from government.

>you can't deport chil-

Let them stay,but deport their parents. Turn in your parents get amnesty.

They are shitier faggots that use up more welfare than they make money, you stupid survey even proves this if you actually click it

DACA dregs will turn Texas blue

If we build the wall, enact firm eVerify, deport all criminal aliens DACA or otherwise, deport all illegal aliens who came here as adults, eliminate all welfare benefits for all immigrants, then maybe we can consider DACA.

Attaching RAISE to the dream act is probably the best thing I've heard yet. Please let it be!

Reagan tried to work out a deal as well, all it did end up doing was turn over California to the democrats permanently and make sure your best real estate would transform into a mixture of Mexico and Brazil. Those people are not arguing in good faith, you either crush them or you lose.

Also, the people you admitted legally under Hart-Celler are a problem, they're a demographic bomb waiting to go off already. On top of that there's the 'officially' 10 million illegals (more like 30 million I guess) and on top of that the DACA recipients. So while you fight a shadow war over DACA and think like you're actually getting a victory the real problem stays unresolved.

I am willing to bet that he is a DACA shitter too

The daca students at my uni got full educations from a private scholarship. Fuck em they need to go back

You will not get anything out of this. They are hardcore democrat voters and they always will be. If we allow 800,000 illegals to become citizens you bet your ass a million more will show up demanding we give them amnesty too. It will not end. They all have to go back no matter what.

Then the solution is obvious: Don't Grant amnesty, but give them permit to stay and then in 10 years they can get permanent residency. By that time the white population can grow to have more voters

youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA&t
>muh based spics muh based niggers

By this I mean that in that 10 year period they can't vote

The solution is to kill them, and anyone that is like them or supports them. Even their deportation would be just a watered down pussy option.

Alternatively we could deport every single one of them straight into the gulf of Mexico.

I've been thinking a lot about any kind of solution to the immivasian the west is undergoing and the more I think about it the less I see a compromise happening. If we have to crush the Globalists/Marxists/Jews and their mystery meat pets anyway, why go for a compromise afterwards? Trump's presidency resulted in the largest Spanish speaking network hosting a show and proudly proclaiming that the USA is going to be a Latin nation in 2040 (or thereabouts), what common ground is there? Why would British people still have anyone from Pakistan around after all this shit? NAXALT is a terrible argument when you're talking about this magnitude of peole.

Goddamnit, I really hope you are just a butthurt spic/shitskin, otherwise white Americans are really fucked
>granting amnesty to illegals
That worked so well with Reagan, didn't it?

You have no idea how absolutely infuriating it is to hear people that we should take these people. I have heard people ACTUALLY SAY we should build the wall and then legalize ALL ~12 million criminal aliens living in the country. I just want Right Wing Death Squads to be real now, I don't care anymore. This country is going to shit.

Do you have any idea about the current US demographics? Also, do you think those Mestizos are going to all turn into WASPs just because of some paperwork?

>don't deport those 800k illegal votes
Fuck off hillary

>show gratitude
Why? They're useless welfare leaches. Why should we be thankful for them? Their parents brought them over, that sucks, do not give them amnesty, give them a chance to become Americans.

wall or fuck off paul ryan

youtube.com/watch?v=uha4fKKmo1c
Spics as a race are net drain on the economy

Not necessarily WASP's but they can work for the WASP's

How about:
Deport all illegals including the DACA fags
Build the wall
Shut down all forms of immigration
Revoke all H1B and H2B Visas

>increased individuals’ average hourly wages
which individuals were those again?
>hourly wages of respondents increased by 42 percent since receiving DACA
>since recieving DACA
Oh those individuals.
So you're saying DACA is good for DACA recipients...no shit huh?

It's like none of you are CEO's, that will tank the economy

While this thread is still kicking, here are some videos on why we shouldn't give them jack shit and should actively remove not only criminal aliens, but also legal immigrants, and end immigration for good.

>"The influx of foreigners must, therefore, tend to produce a heterogeneous compound; to change and corrupt the national spirit; to complicate and confound public opinion; to introduce foreign propensities. In the composition of society, the harmony of the ingredients is all important, and whatever tends to a discordant intermixture must have an injurious tendency." - Alexander Hamilton

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-b_NVqt9oY8

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

They generally don't. They're also generally in favor of policies that turn places into shitholes, why do you think there's lots of immigration from Latin America into the USA but not a lot the other way around?

How can that be? I heard that DACA immigrants have 0% crime rate (unlike the Trump supporters).

No it wont, it'll increase wages for Americans. Why do you think wages haven't risen since Hart-Cellar and co started?

No it won't it will just force companies to hire American

>It's like none of you are CEO's, that will tank the economy
They themselves are tanking it

You don't need immigrants for taxes. That's BS spun by Jews.
Less scum, more wealth.
If you did need them for any reason (and nobody does) why make them citizens? Employees don't have to be citizens.
Immigrants should be cherry picked and sponsored by citizens, there should be real consequences to sponsoring someone too.
America got where it is today with rich cunts saying we need muh niggers.
Jew money systems will produce Jew results.
Like the 'solutions' to the financial crash. All criminal BS.

Paul Ryan we know this is you, get the fuck out you kike cock sucking neocon faggot

USA is for all ra-
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE&t=1s

that is one rare pepe

Oh boohoo Corporate profits dip for 1 or two quarters, and their forced to hire American workers at American standards... Such a shame.

If your company can't survive without those cheap immigrants, then your company should fall.

He left a couple of economic and monetary reform policies but overall he didn't leave anything out. That would increase wages ten fold

Cringe* not it's not Paul

You have to go back.

burn all the dreamers

You don't understand. The Rats are not EVER gonna relinquish their prospects on those 10-30 million voters. The 800,000 are just the ramp. Just the first pitch. "If you swallowed that, now you are gonna eat this, too...". They won't rest until they get ALL those voters.

what's that one DREAMER girl that owns a business and shit?

>Show graditude towards the ones who's fault wasn't to come here.
you have to go back, shitskin

Fuck you Jewish shill.

It's so fucking sad that an Italian is more educated on the history of U.S. immigration policy and its consequences than most Americans.

Letting DACA kids stay just makes things worse. It would be a case of Trump betraying his base.
>Amnestied DACA kids will overwhelmingly vote Democrat.
>Will either fall onto the Social Safety net, or take white collar jobs from recent American College graduates who already face dismal employment prospects.
>Will perpetuate the enclaves of Hispanic language and culture.