How do we solve the (((alt-right))) problem?

How do we solve the (((alt-right))) problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
youtube.com/watch?v=HuGAHXhlVWo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

State-operated sex farms.

>implying that's not a choice out of traditionalist values and respect for marriage and...

yep. you're incels. no wonder why you're so mad with everyone else getting laid

>OP stop being a fag

Either this article was taken down or this is a fake article cause it can't be found anywhere.

>VICE

State funded sex for male virgins of course! But seriously how is that a problem? Why do they have to lose it at some arbitrary age when the only two purposes sex has is reproduction and entertainment, totally up to the individual.

Muh dik

>if you don't fuck like a monkey you're a lesser human being

Of course it had to be Vice News. They're doing the merchant's job

>Vice

Vice media went from a non-biased journalism platform, to Salon/Vox tier in a few short years. Sad fucking shit man.

>Originally based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, VICE re-located to New York City in 2001. In August 2014, A&E Networks, a television group jointly owned by The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Corporation, made a $US250-million investment in Vice Media for an ownership stake of 10%[13]. In November and December 2015, Disney made two additional individual investments of US$200 million totaling $400 million.[14][15] In June 2017, Vice secured a $450-million investment from private-equity firm TPG Capital to increase spending on scripted programming and ongoing international expansion. As a result of the deal, Vice Media is now valued at $5.7 billion.[16]

>Disney
>Hearst
>Murdoch

Ohhhhhhh makes sense. (((They))) ousted McInnis and turned a once gritty, true life media platform into an identity politics shitshow.

yes true and alt-left males are 27% more likely to try homosexuality

It's fake. I'm just here to trigger autists. Even after admitting this, I'll still get my sweet, sweet (you)'s

>Vice
>Liberal university
>Assuming people will provide legit info
I seriously doubt the accuracy of this poll.

I have claimed to be a wheelchair bound black bisexual zulu with parkinsons on surveys and polls even though I'm a "fucking white maleā„¢".

Umm... right wingers are less degenerate, ok.
Is there anything else we already know but you want to tell us anyway?

>What is traditionalism
I didn't lose my virginity to my first 3 girlfriends wish I hadn't fucked the 4th because it ruined the relationship I had with the 5th
And I think she could have been the one

>Try homosex at 14
>Implying the child can consent

No one will notice

I didn't lose my virginity until i was 20.
I and then i fucked 2 more girls that same week.
Cunts put virginity up on a fucking pedestal.

Fuck vice, now they are shaming people for their sexuality, where are the articles "Ten questions you always wanted to ask a man who want to fuck militarry equipment" "We need scat conneseur acceptance movement, here is why" they hit new low with every new article. "People are bad racists and nazis because they are virgin losers!" Fuck this.

Go back to cripplechan nigger.

I wish I was still a virgin. Now I have herpes.

>you no get pussy xD

How is this news

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

Because our liberal females are a bunch of whores.

>(((alt-right))) women not whores
>problem

The single greatest factor to prevent ending up in poverty, is to not have a child until you are married. Women where I am from, have the incentive to rack up as many child support payments from as many different men as possible, so that they can put them in daycare, while they sleep all day and stay out all night whoring. I can see OP is just another leftist idiot, who thinks he's a man, but really he's just another millennial child-man. Here's what my sons plan to do. Finish high school, go to an academy, get commissioned, find a traditional woman, and make a family. Then raise their children like I did mine. They think all the other kids in their school are stupid as fuck, and my wife and I completely agree. It always starts with their parents.

How do we solve the (((vice))) problem?

Now mention that by lose their virginity where the left are concerned it means being bum raped aged 9.

Highly intelligent people lose virginity later, that's why

>people who don't fit into the social norm are more likely to want to change the social norm

Big if true

The problem with the Alt-Right is that we don't define it. We need to do this at every opportunity. Spencer calls it a white identity movement, but the media continues to group Trump supporters and civic nationalists (Milo, etc.) in with it, demonstrated by their choice to use a picture of someone at the rally in Boston a few weeks back.

I'd be curious to see how they defined Alt-Right in this poll. Anyone have the raw data?

Underrated post

Just realised it's a fake article.

Sage and ignore.

no problem there. Lost it at 18 and barely changed anything in my life. I think I have an illegitimate child now somewhere

>Moans about "white" genocide
>Is not married and with children past 25
Alt-lite faggots everybody

youtube.com/watch?v=HuGAHXhlVWo

>the national average gets raped as child

>find a tradition woman
good luck with that

Op admitted this is fake

Oy vey goyim!, why aren't you all degenerates having sex before marriage? Remember letting Jamal fuck your girlfriend counts as sex too.... hehe... stupid goy.

I lost my virginity when I was 15.. .Does this mean the left are sexually active at 8 yrs old?

It's believable as a real article from them.

Always muh dik.

I lost my virginity at 13.

But, it's true.

>2014 was the year that Misandry became chic.

They had no idea what was coming did they?

National average is 9 years old? What the fuck is wrong with Vice?

Oh, and virgin shaming? Sad! That's something women with no argument do!

What do we call these kinds of articles, stealth-shaming?

Because your two queer Clinton campaign volunteer dads stared molesting you at age 7?

Since when has become losing your virginity in some casual sexual encounter at a young age become a good thing?

Should read; alt-right evades sexually transmitted diseases that plague the deviant left

It's almost impossible in the UK I'm guessing.

Kek'd. Columbia university are hardcore liberal, I find it hard to believe that the people claiming to be "alt-right" are actually from that movement.

>implying that they didn't choose to keep their virginity
SAGE

>How do we solve the false narrative main stream corporate whore media bullshit propaganda definers of the (((alt-right))) problem?

Don't watch. kill your TV.

>almost
it is impossible

Alright. Glad to know that my virginity that I had already lost came back and I lost it again after age 26

lol

Yes, finding a traditional woman is a challenge, especially for people searching bars and tinder. There's no scarcity of traditional women in church. I found mine teaching high level math and disabled children. After a little research, I discovered my prospects father was an officer and her mother was a teacher and real estate investor. The clues indicate she was influenced by her mothers upbringing, her father was a based ass-kicker, and both parents were generally well educated. That's a win.

The trap half this thread is falling into is the idea that being a virgin is bad. 100 years ago if you lost your virginity before marriage you were seen as a deviant.

nice

Fuck off ((shill))

Lol partially this and also the alt right was partially formed from the mgtow, psl and other male incel communities.

Expose the Soros/Open Society money trail to Spencer and other retarded mouthpieces

fuck off jew

Probably true but I consider it a compliment in today's society.

>a movement filled with Christians and non-sexual degenerates.
OMG why are so many having sex later in life

Why is the left obsessed with sex?

It's more a symptom of modern women rather than the alt right males

Sage because fake and gay

fake, can't find that article

Why is vice so obsessed w/ the alt right? Seems like a (((stalag))) fiction scenario

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction

Who gets the last laugh when the Vice writer is dying of AIDS and the alt-right is disease free, married, family, wealthy?

>lose virginity at all
alt right is chad

>Liberal hoes need to start fucking autists in order to end (((racism)))

I feel a campaign coming on

is that article even real? cant find a link to it

(you)

pic related

Makes sense, the left is all victims of their childhood and prone to tween promiscuity.

Not having any faggots in the ovement that lost their virginity at 6 probably does that to the average
Meanwhile at Antifa however...

>sweden
>fucking sweden

I was 17...

What the fuck is that rant about Bill Cosby and Charlie Sheen at the end?

Also the hypocrisy in this is unbelievable. On one side men should brush off misandry as "tasteful sarcastic jokes" but on the other she claims one guy's love of rape jokes is enough to prove he's an abuser.

Fuck this planet m8

the national average must be 12 then

So you're saying neither extreme loses their virginity any sooner than the other, unless they are willing to fuck guys?

So the american nation average is 19?

Mmh, I was sure it was lower

So according to this because my politics are right wing my fellow countrymen who are not of the same political persuasions are having sex at age 8. Some shit tier bait right here

You deserve a you then. What did you use? Gimp? Photoshop?

>(((VICE))) trying this hard
kek

if you disagree with the political system you are:
>basement dweller
>out of shape
>masterbate
>can't get laid
>ugly
Wow that sure is alot of strawman.

>waiting for the right gril is a bad thing
ok

Implying fags like Richard Spencer have ever lost their virginity...

It's a fake article guy, just applaud op. He caught vice essence

Yeah, most of us lose it at 18, instead of at 11 like all these pedo bitch boi beta cucks on the left that are still traumatized from uncles dick in the ass.

>kafkatrapped strawman
Today we also learn a new term.

I swear there was an article saying the same thing about Antifa, did Vice just switch the names and post it?

Fake article, but I find it completely funny that slutshaming is wrong but you can virginshame people.