youtube.com/watch?v=1V28z880kfo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZAeHkOtXNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nukes pointed at NK
>it's actually Canada
I'm fine with this.

It is true, american posters ?

Oy vey

is it true you can find retards on the street?

yes, its possible.

I don't understand. When I try to remember the map i can see an entire map in my head with labels, Countries, towns, cities, roads. How are people not able to do that? Isn't that just normal memory?

Fuck, the black queen is onto us. No one was supposed to know!

>burger education
when your entire country is dumb as shit because all they do is take selfies, take degenerate drugs & get blacked. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that nigger pointing at Europe twice

>Americans are retarded
wow big surprise this really deserved a thread

I don't know, I'm the same way. I guess some people just never bother to learn, which is weird to me, I'd go crazy if I didn't understand the world at such a basic level, but that's probably just autism.

>ask 250 people
>7 people don't know
>show only those 7 in video

LOL OH MY GOD AMERICA IS SO DUM U GUYS

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah
Americans
Hahahahahhaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Dumb
ahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahahah

Anyone can make these stupid videos. Here's how it's done. You sit there ALL fucking day, asking over 100 people, and only edit it down to the 5 idiots.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our [children].

interesting that it's mostly women

>"That's siberia"
>"ok"
>"That's still siberia"
>"ok"

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To be fair, the failure of the American education system isn't a failure of Americans as people. The reason for this is because unlike Europe, where the education system is more or less centrally controlled by the national government, thus enforcing standardization in education; in America school boards in individual districts determine how education is managed, thus creating a massive disparity in the outcomes of education. The first encounter American students have with standardization is when they take SAT tests.

Thus, while European education systems produce a more educated population on average, the American education system produces a number of much more educated individuals then their Euro counterparts, but also creates a shitton of literal retards - in turn bringing the average down.

In short, the "dumb Americans" meme is just that, a meme.

>expecting normies to think outside the box

stfu

You'd probably get enough people to edit down to a short video from anywhere in the world. Go to England or Germany and ask the same question.

plebs are dumb. also water is wet. more on this at 11.

They do, but people like to shit on Americans more than anything. So the "hurr durr americans are dumb" videos get 100x the views.

jimmy kimmel sucks, but i like the breakdown he did on miss sc's speech

So these are the inner city people that voted for Hillary. Nice.

Fuck off you toothless, inbred freak.

youtube.com/watch?v=1V28z880kfo

We have just educated ourselves better. Normalfags don't have a mental map because they don't know anything about the world. Countries are just there on the map with ''arbitrarily drawn'' borders. When you know facts and history of countries, you know the geography of them.

kek'd

This shit is staged, they find actors for these segments before hand.

b-butt muh teevee

Most americans just dont give a shit. It isnt hard to find a dumbass.

>I don't understand. When I try to remember the map i can see an entire map in my head with labels, Countries, towns, cities, roads. How are people not able to do that? Isn't that just normal memory?
These normie morons have filled their head with so much celebritard bullshit that there's no room left for anything else. But they can name all the Kardashians and everything they've done for the past ten years!

>you saw America fall and get cucked by its own project within half of a lifetime
Feels good man

This is in a coastal "blue" area where everyone interviewed is a leftist/liberal

YAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAAAAY

London is the shittiest country look who's talking faget

Woah bud, that's bullshit. Don't call that niggress an American, they're temporary guests.

This.
>Americans trying to find North Korea on a map
>Posts nigger
Doesn't count, OP.
We all know this is what niggers do in US school systems.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZAeHkOtXNk

The white population in the US has the second highest test scores in the world behind Finland

It has been and will always be a nonwhite shitskin problem. As you import muds you will see your "average intelligence" drop as well.

>burgers are dumb
IMAGINE MY SHOCC

>Americans

Why is anyone surprised? a white american is the equivalent of a nigger to any other white country.

ideology wise she isn't wrong

Well my geography is off the chain at least.

This. Sometimes I wonder if "normal" just means dumb ass and the only people that actually have what should be common knowledge are the autismos.

burger, this was 1 of those times where you should have kept your mouth shut and nobody would have known you were severally retarded. Alas, you opened your mouth and now everyone is obvious to it.

>America
>white

I want to say he's clearly pretending, but burger.

I don't know why people still fall for this shit

americans can be dumb but this video still shows outsiders can fooled easily by our media

Checked and keked. I hope you're fucking trolling us, if not, we've confirmed the fact that American Education is Africa-tier education

I'm the same way and I can draw the entire world.
But I notice my mistakes in geography are oddly intractable. I know pretty much every nation even islands, but I constantly call Peru, Bolivia? wth I don't it. Course now I don't because I'm aware, but I want to every time.

Also jokes on them, the retards didn't even use an accurate map, it doesn't even depict a separate South Sudan.

Geography isn't my strongest subject or anything, but I have a hard time believing that someone wouldn't know what goddamn continent a country that's been threatening war with us for the past twenty years is on. It's not like she's being asked to label Laos, Cambodia, and Singapore. Has to be staged.

These must be those high IQ urban voters.

Did you know that some people are attention whores and will do anything to get on TV? They get shown the map and they know that if they answer correctly, their clip won't get shown so they point to some other random place on the map.

>rural and suburban retar-

Always take these videos with a massive grain of salt, the video is insanely bias and the sample size is like 5. You'd have to be as dumb as the people they found for this video to believe this is anywhere near reality.

why not import some chinese Britain? They're Europeans too!

>be american
>wake up fat as fuck
>put on XXXXXXL clothes
>waddle into kitchen
>Eat a bowl of "cereal"
>it's 90% sugar
>try to put on shoes
>its hard, McBelly is blocking your view
>Finally suceed
>Hop in your F450 that goes 2mpg
>Drive half a mile to work
>Too fat to walk and biking is for leftists
>Hear on the radio that Trump just pulled out of another free trade agreement
>Praise the lord
>Get pulled over on your way to work
>It's a random traffic stop to keep you safe
>Cop respects your rights and searches your car
>Proceeds to constitutionally search your rectum for any drugs
>Finds nothing, you're free to go
>Have heart attack
>Wake up in hospital
>The hospital bill is 145 000$
>Pay using the savings you had for sending your kids to college
>College is for leftists anyway
>Leave hospital
>Get shot

>negress thinking Finland is DPRK
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY, OUR OLDEST ENEMY

Do you have a source for that, I would love to keep around an article like that.

kek, that Sheboon pointing at Canada. Guy tells her that's Canada. She looks dumbfounded keeps hovering over Canada.

N.K. is officially leaf country now.

why was some retard (((flaming))) trump

I can remember pretty much were any country is except maybe some vague failed African state. There are a lot of really clueless people. As in people that don't know where Germany is or Spain. Friend of mine literally argued with me for a good 20 min about Spain being were Switzerland is. The guy is mildly retarded though.

>Asking guidos and niggers where something other than the liqueur store and the community sports center is.
For fucks sake talk about biased.

fucking burgers they are beyond salvation even my fucking sister of 12 yo can do it.

YAAASSSSS QUEEN!

england is my city

>pointing a fucking country is a thing outside of the box
keep delusional faggot burger

Our geography class isn't, uh.... the best.

>women in LA are stupid

Holy shit. Alert the press

gonna be hard to launch that nuke on the right country kek

Your people think we are our greatest enemy. Now you have to deal with angry Mongolians. And pic related is what we do to our enemies. I will make my ancient father Genghis Khan happy!

That was physically painful to watch, Jesus, when the dumb ass cunt thought India and China are somehow even remotely close to the UK, i think i understood why normal people are okay with importing millions of rapefugees.

American's don't spend a lot of time staring at maps. If I don't look at maps of Europe every once in a while I always forget county placement.

We should go to declare war on NK and invade Canada.

>CNN

>When I try to remember the map i can see an entire map in my head with labels, Countries, towns, cities, roads. How are people not able to do that? Isn't that just normal memory?
That's photographic memory and isn't normal but not something unheard of. It's a pretty cool unusual skill.

a lot of Americans don't know anything that twitter hasn't told them to know. and a lot of them aren't willing to critically think about new information.

Our educational system has become glorified babysitting rather than actual learning. If you want a half-way decent education here, you'll either need to learn it yourself or spend extra money on private education which usually turns out shit because children are lazy shits.

t. private school teacher

>mfw in middle school they made us do research papers on every single country of europe that ranged from culture, cities, prevalent industries and agricolture etc. I should still have my classeur (binder) somewhere.
I remember that they made us do an extra country each by choiche and I picked japan, I was already a weaboo wtf.

Other than that geography and history outside Europe was pretty lacking I have to say. I did extensively Asian History at university and learned American history and geography on TV mostly.

if we asked you u euros to find a state besides like texas or cali on a map of the us... could you?

>be american
>cant point out any country on the map
>can pinpoint to the exact distance in CM to the next junk-food shop
>always gets XXL menu with diet coke
>have white pride rallies
>all but one have only 60% European genes
>last one has 20%

Cali and Texas are piss easy to point out, should've brought up more irrelevant states

strangely it's always cnn rarely fox news

We all know how these things work.
They film dozens upon dozens of people and cherry pick the idiots ( which there always will be due to how IQ is a bell curve ) as representative of the whole population.

>sampling bias: the video

>football coach/gym coach taught geography
>played dodgeball and at shit talk each others sports teams all day
one of the only things i miss about highschool

Kinda the same. When I remember place names it just comes naturally. I dont need to have any memory tricks like "Utah is north if Arizona but south of Idaho", I just remember it.

Also knowing history helps. The region of Galicia is obviously bamed after the Celts so it on the sea of Biscay.

London is my country

Onest quiz I just took

This is propaganda to make every day average IQ fags feel like they are 150IQ geniuses.

I can point out all of them. Can you point out any of Russia's federal subjects (states)? Can you even name any of them?

Yes, yes it is.

Nukes us now, Kim. Please.

>Learned America's geography through college sports
>Learned world geography through bantz on Sup Forums
>Can now recognize most relevant country's flags at a glance.

I know geography better than most people thanks to Sup Forums

Most Americans can not even find America on a map. Trust me. It's sad but true.

reading comprehension of the english language isn't your strongest skill, is it?

usually with these kinds of videos, that is the case, but not with this one. The average American is a complete retard when it comes to international politics/geography.

Natgeo quote from 2002 article:
>In a nation called the world's superpower, only 17 percent of young adults in the United States could find Afghanistan on a map...
>About 11 percent of young citizens of the U.S. couldn't even locate the U.S. on a map. The Pacific Ocean's location was a mystery to 29 percent; Japan, to 58 percent; France, to 65 percent; and the United Kingdom, to 69 percent.

>The scariest thing about North Korea is that it could be anywhere

fucking kek